Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of him dancing is so aimed at Strictly it's laughable the big OTT smiles and facial expressions. He must have forgotten to add the tag

Am I imagining it or did he post something a while back encouraging Leo to shout his dad's name (Paul?) at the sky? Like a Charlotte Lawson move?

Reactions: 18
I went to Blackpool years ago and remember the glass tower up top. I could not walk across it but the views were outstanding. The actual ball room was beautiful we had afternoon tea and although they were older people and very good dancers we did not take the piss they were enjoying themselves and it was worth going....

Reactions: 21
Yeah, I remember that. Wasn't it in a car park?
---
I'd love to take mum and dad there. I'd enjoy it too. RatBoy has no self-awareness whatsoever, no manners or respect. I hope somebody told them to STFU. My mum and I would not hesitate to go up to him and wipe the floor with the twat. He's such a little bitch.

Reactions: 22
Take them hun and make wonderful memories with them, it's beautiful inside x

Reactions: 17
Guaranteed the old bag has got them a break away of some sort acting like it’s one of her followers ideas Sony know why she asked all they ever want is holidays away from the kids

Reactions: 16
Guaranteed the old bag has got them a break away of some sort acting like it’s one of her followers ideas Sony know why she asked all they ever want is holidays away from the kids
Maybe Zelda is pretending the break is from HER but it's really grifted and it's to save backlash?

We'll soon know if it keeps getting plugged. You know what devious, grifting cunts they all are.

Reactions: 20
Dad this morning brother this evening and once again no picture of him with either of them also found it very telling yet again that he was out with the whole cast yet only those two women sat with him bet they can’t wait for him to piss off for five weeks

Reactions: 22
Colour catcher She’s so desperate it’s great to watch.Karma a bitch and having to redo shit ads as no one wants you flaps makes my dayDead time again from the dad he rarely saw and the brother he left in his hospital bed to go wash his wig .The thing with this cunt is he knows he was never there for either of those two.So regret and having a black heart comes back to get you fakey Jake.

Reactions: 20
Fucking heartless cunt. I hope his dead dad and brother fucking HAUNT HIS CONSCIENCE.

It's clear to see he didn't give a shit when they were alive because of the lack of photos of them together.

STAY HAUNTED RATBOY.

Reactions: 18
He spent NO TIME with the dead family WHATSOEVER. You fucking FRAUD.

Not included in ONE of these old dug-out photos.

I bet his dad and brother fucking hated him.

---
As for this scabby cunt, I bet her lips are like scabs. Old footage bloke bird.

Christ she's an ugly, balding old cunt.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
I want to see her wash something red with something white using the sheet, she won’t because she hasn’t got a fucking clue!!

Reactions: 19
Was only a matter of time before he started talking about the dead again . He’s one piece of shit !!

Reactions: 16
Bin abat a mumf now, I presume she meant month,

Reactions: 17
Exactly no pictures with his actual brother !!, god he’s shocking all for attention the bastard !! Remember when he used his dead uncle who he ain’t seen in years to get attention and Leo’s school teacher

never ever seen with his alive brother considering she lost her son even his mother doesn’t post her other child

she only posts jake because she thinks he’s a celeb the delusional bitch

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.