Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck ? He deserves all these creepy stalker messages he’s welcomed and encouraged them .
Which is fine for HIM as he’s a grown adult (not mentally
)BUT ! These creepy messages are about his baby who he’s using for promotion and attention so who’s fault is it gonna be when a minion sees Leo out with his mum and thinks they are entitled to a quick hug or kiss ? Or maybe they love turkey teeth and doph that much they are gonna take Leo for a few hours so Jake.
Can finally get some sleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck ? He deserves all these creepy stalker messages he’s welcomed and encouraged them .
)BUT ! These creepy messages are about his baby who he’s using for promotion and attention so who’s fault is it gonna be when a minion sees Leo out with his mum and thinks they are entitled to a quick hug or kiss ? Or maybe they love turkey teeth and doph that much they are gonna take Leo for a few hours so Jake.
Someone did actually offer to babysit Leo once and jake shared it. He’s got some right weirdos following him. His address is readily available since he kept promoting Sophie’s business and inviting people round to get a beauty treatment

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This lady wrote on one of his posts about his brother, reading it I actually thought she knew them & watched them grow up😳 Reading subsequent posts I realised she’s just a ‘fan’🤦🏼‍♀️ It is scary & downright creepy what some people think, but these zelebs don’t care as long as they have followers🙄

Reactions: 11
Just had a quick listen to his banal ramblings 😩. He is desperate to do SCD please can the God of BBC casting not let this happen to my fave programme 😩
Oh let him do it. He can come out of the closet at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That woman is really bleeping weird, she comments on every post of Leo. I’d be very creeped out if some randomer was writing things like that underneath pictures of my baby.

Reactions: 13
Thank duck he blocked me, I would be pulling my hair out by now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What sad bleep guys followers so many times a week

1 million followers and half Of them are bots 😂😂😂

he really is a sad twit I can’t cope with him . He sits day and night stressing over followers the mans how old now . given his age and the fact he’s extremely irrelevant I can’t see him getting more work . Typical X factor reject only he can’t let go he’s desperate for fame . He films himself all the time walking the streets nobody ever stops and asks him for photos 😂😂

sad little man

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting when he listed the other jobs he did before ‘famous’ - all of them low paid jobs with no skill required (including being unemployed). Nothing wrong with those sorts of jobs - I myself worked in a supermarket, clothes shop etc while studying, I have also done office based jobs.

Now I am older, I have a professional job, nice car, pension, holiday home in another country. I worked my arse off for years to get it and at some points was absolutely skint. But I knew to get to the point where I am now, I would have to do it that way as I wouldn’t get any handouts Or be able to take shortcuts.

Problem with Jake (and many so-called influencers) they want all the spoils of success without those years of not much having much at all. They have had it all handed to them for a few short years while they’re still young, but it is made of sand. Jake is now at the point where he is nearing his sell by date, and has nothing to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Earlier on I made a comment on his ans his Mrs baby clothing page just simply pointing out the clothing was nice but a bit expensive (I mean £30 for a woolly hat!) Anyway I've been blocked! Totally unprofessional not that I was gonna buy their stuff anyway 🤣 but they just can't handle any kind of criticism can they !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Interesting when he listed the other jobs he did before ‘famous’ - all of them low paid jobs with no skill required (including being unemployed). Nothing wrong with those sorts of jobs - I myself worked in a supermarket, clothes shop etc while studying, I have also done office based jobs.

Now I am older, I have a professional job, nice car, pension, holiday home in another country. I worked my arse off for years to get it and at some points was absolutely skint. But I knew to get to the point where I am now, I would have to do it that way as I wouldn’t get any handouts Or be able to take shortcuts.

Problem with Jake (and many so-called influencers) they want all the spoils of success without those years of not much having much at all. They have had it all handed to them for a few short years while they’re still young, but it is made of sand. Jake is now at the point where he is nearing his sell by date, and has nothing to fall back on.
And he’ll not be the type to save or have a pension

Earlier on I made a comment on his ans his Mrs baby clothing page just simply pointing out the clothing was nice but a bit expensive (I mean £30 for a woolly hat!) Anyway I've been blocked! Totally unprofessional not that I was gonna buy their stuff anyway 🤣 but they just can't handle any kind of criticism can they !
That’s shocking. Customers or potential customers have the right to make a comment on the price. Shows they don’t really want any feedback on their products…most small business owners want feedback, good or bad in order for them to find their market.

34.8k followers, would be interesting to see how much stuff is selling.

Reactions: 12
And he’ll not be the type to save or have a pension

That’s shocking. Customers or potential customers have the right to make a comment on the price. Shows they don’t really want any feedback on their products…most small business owners want feedback, good or bad in order for them to find their market.

34.8k followers, would be interesting to see how much stuff is selling.
Also my comment has been deleted (I checked through my other account 🤣)
They keep doing a competition to gain followers for a £500 prize not sure I buy it. Too tight and self centered to give money away lol

Reactions: 7
8A971142-D7E5-4D4C-BFB1-7FD5EC3B74FF.jpeg

That’s all your grid is full of anyway🙄 Doesn’t say much for your other son☹ Let’s be honest it’s not because Leo is too bloody cute, it’s pr for her tat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Welcome to the Blocked Club.

One word.....OLD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 950872
That’s all your grid is full of anyway🙄 Doesn’t say much for your other son☹ Let’s be honest it’s not because Leo is too bloody cute, it’s pr for her tat😂
I got my baby daughter a hat very similar from 'patpat' swear it was like £3 🤣 all they want to do is get poor young mums into debt as they have no sense!

Reactions: 9
I got my baby daughter a hat very similar from 'patpat' swear it was like £3 🤣 all they want to do is get poor young mums into debt as they have no sense!
It’s not about having no sense (which they haven’t 😂), it’s about having no scruples and being happy to rip people off. If they knew what they were doing was morally right, they wouldnt be blocking people and deleting negative comments. Instead they would reply and own it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let’s see if he does the right thing today and give someone £500 or will he wriggle out of it by saying ‘the target wasn’t met’ as stipulated in his post 😡 He knew there was no way they’d get to 40k. Seriously I can’t believe there is over 35,000 people that are sad enough to follow an overpriced baby tat account

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake this is what happens when you don’t buy followers! We see a true picture, people are as bored of your tit as we are😂
42E7B83F-626E-4697-98C7-008E2DFDF2A5.jpeg

3B107B07-9D08-4941-BF3A-36FFE2FDBE0A.jpeg
C5D75478-450A-45BC-A644-4D33385E64AC.jpeg

Target not met🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel genuinely happy that people won’t do anything for £500😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nanny qvc on one again today. I think she needs to get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.