Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest post 🤮 Sophie must think WTF am I doing with that. Acts and dresses like a teenager and looks bloody ridiculous while doing so. Is he posting pics like this because he wants people to question his sexuality cos no straight man would go out looking like that? Obviously didn’t get the reaction he wanted as he’s turned the likes off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think as a 33 year old man, he needs to give his head a wobble and grow the duck up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
lol at using the cancer story for the 100000th time in hopes it’ll boost the likes on his pic… it didn’t work so off go the likes lol he’s truly pathetic!! Telling people he struggles with new year due to his dad and brother then does off out on the piss!!
hope she’s packed extra gummies oh and happy new year everyone !! Remember to be kind!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie has posted a selfie from Jake without the jacket on. I can confirm it IS a wifebeater vest he is wearing under that monstrosity of a suit. The matching white socks peeping between the orthopaedic boots and the cropped trousers really set it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whose going to be treating himself to a New Years present later 😂😂😂 he saved himself £500 by not paying out on the giveaway 😡 If you can’t get people to follow you with the promise of some cash (🤥) the only way you’re going to get your followers up is by buying them which he’s proven in the last couple of weeks
3C71CF14-1CC7-4C71-A69C-E6AFE1885EF6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Close to a million followers, but on his last post only 159 comments....... Terrible engagement Quickenden...... Is that cos most your followers are bought? You should start buying likes.... It might make you appear more popular. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220101-095303_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220101-095222_Instagram.jpg

He hasn't posted a picture of "just himself" in such a long time.

Except he did. On December 2nd. So just under a month ago. 🤦‍♀️

And why isn't he creeped out that he gets more likes on pictures of his son than he does on pictures of himself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What’s with the chain and rings he was wearing last night? I honestly think that is the worst outfit I have ever seen on anyone. Every single part of it is wrong. His hair looks tit and the smug expression is just 🤮.

Close to a million followers, but on his last post only 159 comments....... Terrible engagement Quickenden...... Is that cos most your followers are bought? You should start buying likes.... It might make you appear more popular. 😂
Don’t give him any ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whose going to be treating himself to a New Years present later 😂😂😂 he saved himself £500 by not paying out on the giveaway 😡 If you can’t get people to follow you with the promise of some cash (🤥) the only way you’re going to get your followers up is by buying them which he’s proven in the last couple of weeksView attachment 954477
so they have not reached the target so he’s not gonna send anyone the money? That’s fuckin disgusting!! Surely there are competition laws being broken here or something?
If this doesn’t prove how vile selfish and pathetic he truly is to his minions then I really don’t know what will.
Also 11am and not one post ?! Has he passed over ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so they have not reached the target so he’s not gonna send anyone the money? That’s fuckin disgusting!! Surely there are competition laws being broken here or something?
If this doesn’t prove how vile selfish and pathetic he truly is to his minions then I really don’t know what will.
Also 11am and not one post ?! Has he passed over ?
I know. I’ve reported it to insta but I reckon cos he put ‘if target is met’ that probably covers his arse 😡 Thing is I guarantee people have probably questioned him on it but I bet as soon as a negative comment appeared, he would delete and block. I agree with you if his minions can’t see him for what he truly is from this, shows exactly the sort of sad wankers that follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️

What does that say for Sophie?😯
It says she was desperate for fame herself but unfortunately the reality show she did she came over badly so she latched onto Quickenden hoping to piggy back and soar to fame. Only thing he really isn't that famous he's a z lister doing bloody panto and any reality show that he's offered. She's now stuck with a useless twit of a man child, incapable, overbearing and immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.