Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from using the same photos (which is cheeky) - to be fair isn’t that what a lot of companies do? Buy cheap and sell for profit. I don’t see any issue with that as that’s what shops/ other Instagram sellers do x
I do have an issue with it! Purely because they’re ripping the arse out of it🙄 I don’t mind a housewife/mother etc doing it whilst raising a family or whatever to bring in an income. These two are just money grabbers🤬 There’s plenty people on Etsy for example that I’ll purchase from, even if it is a bit dearer. They are taking away from these people too, because of their profile people will buy from them in the hope of getting a repost from that twit🤢 In my opinion it screams greed but each to their own if other people think it’s acceptable🙄

Reactions: 24
I do have an issue with it! Purely because they’re ripping the arse out of it🙄 I don’t mind a housewife/mother etc doing it whilst raising a family or whatever to bring in an income. These two are just money grabbers🤬 There’s plenty people on Etsy for example that I’ll purchase from, even if it is a bit dearer. They are taking away from these people too, because of their profile people will buy from them in the hope of getting a repost from that twit🤢 In my opinion it screams greed but each to their own if other people think it’s acceptable🙄
I think it’s quite hypocritical to say that a mother/ housewife is ok to do this - there are many that have more money than these 2 who do the same - this is how people earn money - it may be a higher mark up -but I don’t think it’s unacceptable- they just won’t get the sales
If people don’t want to buy.
Etsy should be home made items - so if these items were on Etsy then that shouldn’t be allowed. I do love etsy tho!
I don’t like ‘influencers’ at all - hinch, Katy Hayes - moneymumofficial the absolute worse - they all use their (fake) followers for their own gain - however it always dries up at some point as they can’t continue to buy followers and keep their engagement relatively high- it is something that won’t last forever so they have to try and use it to their advantage when they can - which I don’t agree with but can see why they do it x

Reactions: 3
The thing I have an issue with more than anything is they are using their child to do it. Selling clothes at extortionate prices is bad enough but their child is on that site, as well as being used for the giveaways. They are literally using their child to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So if you want to be in with a chance of winning £500 to spend of prison tracksuits for babies ( that’s what they look like lol ) you have to follow him and Sophie ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣errrrr why the duck do
People need to do
That ??? Desperate fake hungry twats that’s what they are

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised he hasn't said you have to follow them both, his podcast page, Leo's page and his mum. The beggy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s quite hypocritical to say that a mother/ housewife is ok to do this - there are many that have more money than these 2 who do the same - this is how people earn money - it may be a higher mark up -but I don’t think it’s unacceptable- they just won’t get the sales
If people don’t want to buy.
Etsy should be home made items - so if these items were on Etsy then that shouldn’t be allowed. I do love etsy tho!
I don’t like ‘influencers’ at all - hinch, Katy Hayes - moneymumofficial the absolute worse - they all use their (fake) followers for their own gain - however it always dries up at some point as they can’t continue to buy followers and keep their engagement relatively high- it is something that won’t last forever so they have to try and use it to their advantage when they can - which I don’t agree with but can see why they do it x
I am not a hypocrite!
Tbh I don’t follow any of these people that you mention or any other influencers, I don’t follow anyone that is selling these goods, be it an influencer/housewife/mother/whoever so I have no idea who is doing this to make money🙄 What I was saying is that if a stay at home mum wants to buy something at a £1 & add a couple of pounds on to bring in a bit of extra money that would not rile me up as much as these frauds making fortunes on every single item. If that makes me a hypocrite then so be it🤷🏼‍♀️ Some of these items are available on Etsy, that’s Etsy’s issue to deal with if it’s not allowed. I cannot stand people that use and manipulate others by dressing it up as helping others out, making out they’re all friends/family or in these two wasters case, using their son as a clothes horse to make money😡 At the end of the day I couldn’t give a flying duck who’s selling the shite or making money from it. I am on this thread because I can’t stand these 2 cunts so that’s why I pointed out what they were doing. More fool anyone who wants to be ‘influenced’ by any of these con people/frauds into parting with their money🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a quick listen to his banal ramblings 😩. He is desperate to do SCD please can the God of BBC casting not let this happen to my fave programme 😩

Reactions: 13
The thing I have an issue with more than anything is they are using their child to do it. Selling clothes at extortionate prices is bad enough but their child is on that site, as well as being used for the giveaways. They are literally using their child to make money.
This💯 That poor child has no say in what they use him for😩

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it. He'd kill to be a single dad.
Tbh what’s Sophie without him… no one! She’s only on IG influencing 🙄 becuz of him. No one knew of her before, she was working in the garden in her shed. She has no need to do that now cuz too busy and always on her bloody phone. Leo has 2 parents who live life thru IG -#sosad

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A8D86183-A31A-4F90-B965-BA634EA6147A.jpeg

0EFB23A4-8498-4FC1-BEDC-A9D0618AD7F1.jpeg

duck off Jakedoubleexclamationmark!!😂😂 You must really think we are as gullible as your minions😂 You expect us to believe Sophie got 196 new followers from your competition and you got 2502🤥😂 Pull the other one🙊

If anything I would say, he would maybe have got less than her because a lot of people will have been following him already🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder if his new management have told him he really needs to grow his following before he has any chance of better jobs🤔 There’s no way he can do that organically so he’s resorted to buying them, sad bleep🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 949787
View attachment 949788
duck off Jakedoubleexclamationmark!!😂😂 You must really think we are as gullible as your minions😂 You expect us to believe Sophie got 196 new followers from your competition and you got 2502🤥😂 Pull the other one🙊

If anything I would say, he would maybe have got less than her because a lot of people will have been following him already🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder if his new management have told him he really needs to grow his following before he has any chance of better jobs🤔 There’s no way he can do that organically so he’s resorted to buying them, sad bleep🤡😂
Exactly. Especially after losing followers the day before. He’s cracked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed on Sophie’s story how much more animated and happy Leo looks when interacting with Sophie compared with how he looks with Jake? The difference is actually quite shocking!

Reactions: 23
Just had a quick listen to his banal ramblings 😩. He is desperate to do SCD please can the God of BBC casting not let this happen to my fave programme 😩
He recently like a tweet calling the BBC ‘corrupt’ so hopefully this helps towards him never getting the gig. I know they’ve had a few lesser known people on there the last few years but on the whole they stay away from reality ‘stars’ so I personally can’t see it happening for him anyway 🤞🏻 Can you imagine how defensive he’d get if Craig dared to criticise him - we all know he can’t take anyone that doesn’t blow smoke up his arse 😂

View attachment 949787
View attachment 949788

I think he’s done this giveaway as a total cover to buy more followers. As you say why would he have gained that many where she’s only gained under 200 and it certainly hasn’t helped the business at all. No way will B&B reach 40k so has the £500 prize money been used on buying bots instead?
C1890520-B497-4A58-B11F-4959DE7275FD.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jakes recent Tweet!
“How many had to go hospital? Is it mild symptoms! Can you please tell us everything so people don’t start freaking out”
Who is in hospital with mild symptoms?

Reactions: 8
Jakes recent Tweet!
“How many had to go hospital? Is it mild symptoms! Can you please tell us everything so people don’t start freaking out”
He’s as dull as dishwasher. Incredibly dumb.

Reactions: 7
Jakes recent Tweet!
He thinks he’s profound and intelligent doesn’t he.
Someone’s said about following the guidelines and he’s asked why they assume he doesn’t. Well I don’t know Jake. Maybe because you’ve filmed yourself in shops without a mask.

soon be crying if him or Leo had operations or urgent appointments cancelled because of lack of nhs staff wouldn’t he. For someone that is so bothered about cancer and using it for his pr he’s not really thinking that it’s not about how many people are in hospital with omicron but how many nhs workers are isolating meaning less staff meaning appointments get cancelled. Guess it will only matter when it directly affects himself though

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He recently like a tweet calling the BBC ‘corrupt’ so hopefully this helps towards him never getting the gig. I know they’ve had a few lesser known people on there the last few years but on the whole they stay away from reality ‘stars’ so I personally can’t see it happening for him anyway 🤞🏻 Can you imagine how defensive he’d get if Craig dared to criticise him - we all know he can’t take anyone that doesn’t blow smoke up his arse 😂

I think he’s done this giveaway as a total cover to buy more followers. As you say why would he have gained that many where she’s only gained under 200 and it certainly hasn’t helped the business at all. No way will B&B reach 40k so has the £500 prize money been used on buying bots instead?View attachment 949864
Omg! So bambi and bear are losing followers and he’s gaining them by the thousands😂😂 What a shame for all those people sharing their sad stories, thinking it will influence who wins the £500🙄😂 I’m so glad I’m a tattler & not a minion🙌🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.