Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the baby page gets to 40k don’t mean sales will boom 😂
clothing is cheap tit from Ali express and she’s as miserable as a doormat
to have a clothing business s you need to be fun likeable and bring good products not tit from Ali express .
everything’s beige aswell. I buy my toddler m and s tracksuits last ages and decent . I also buy Nike and Adidas Ralph Lauren but everything I buy has colour not just plain beige .

Reactions: 12
Even if the baby page gets to 40k don’t mean sales will boom 😂
clothing is cheap tit from Ali express and she’s as miserable as a doormat
to have a clothing business s you need to be fun likeable and bring good products not tit from Ali express .
everything’s beige aswell. I buy my toddler m and s tracksuits last ages and decent . I also buy Nike and Adidas Ralph Lauren but everything I buy has colour not just plain beige .
Yes when I commented saying their clothes were nice I was obviously lying haha but they are rude ignorant people who deserve each other. I actually felt sorry for him once when he did the real full monty because of his dad and brother then I realised he's selfish who's never had a proper Job in his life and will do about anything for the money and as for her who even is she ... don't like her but kinda feel sorry for her for putting up with him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Leaving the year doing what he does best. Begging for engagement on his posts 😂 As for his giveaway, whether the 40k was reached or not, if he was a decent person, he’d still give someone that £500. Bloody fraudster just trying to get followers 😡 and bloody idiots for believing and following him in the 1st place.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
How’s he added chris Hughes who I think he’s met about three times at work events but none of his mum meeting Leo, happy his mum got married, only ONE of fred and no other friends whatsoever?

Also, what happened to Fred’s hamster that always used to get featured?

How’s he added chris Hughes who I think he’s met about three times at work events but none of his mum meeting Leo, happy his mum got married, only ONE of fred and no other friends whatsoever?

Bizarre! Obviously hoping some of Hughes’ followers will start following him.

Reactions: 11

He’s such a cling on🤢 He’s desperate to make out they’re besties😂

I’m sure someone asked in one of the many q&a’s they have and Sophie said it was fine🤷🏼‍♀️ It has went the same way as everything else, nobody or nothing gets a look in because of golden child🙄

Ten pics and one of Freddie with Leo.
So transparent.
And please do something about the barnet on that baby. He looks like Freddie bleeping Boswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣 he thinks he looks sooooo hot, he's such a tool, and I can't stand that facial pose of the raised eyebrows to try and look cute/cool/sexy Lord only knows what it is but so many blokes do this its utterly cringeworthy

I should have said its an "ick" thats more accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual fuckety duck is he wearing !????!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he looks a complete dick lol and that pose lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me - Looks like a cross between Lurch from the Addams family and Frankenstein’s monster.
He has no mind if his own, so who has he copied that look from? Bet Sophie’s going apeshit ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.