Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that proves he went to the memorial fountains purely for a pic, why didn’t he visit the museum learn about the people that lost their lives, learn about the first responders that gave their lives. Go up one world? He definitely didn’t because that would’ve been another photo, or some half arsed it’s “actually sad” comment 🤬 I don’t see the point in going if you’re not going to educate yourself

There called fire exits u bellend!!!

Reactions: 20
There are so many things to see and do in New York and so hard to fit it all into a few days....I know we all have different interests, but we went to see the Empire state building, went on water taxi to see the statue of Liberty, the Memorial, ate in a typical american diner etc...these two just care about what to wear, selfies and nightclubs.

Reactions: 17
The “actually sad” grated so much

like what was he expecting. Until he got there was it just not that sad?
I blame Lisa for how this bleep turned out. She’s a tit mum

Reactions: 14
Yes, Sergio Georgini hahaha 😂

That's my Radox 🤣

This photo really does make me feel quite ill. Horrible. Honestly, they need to let go of this idea that they are going to make their fortune as influencers. It's embarrassing to watch.

Why would you post this?! Awful.
Whatever looks he had, they've well gone now.

Reactions: 11
Surely he’s trolling Tattle with that joke nose ring 😂😂
Totally 😂 but for someone who constantly says he doesn’t care what people say or think, his actions and words give him away. Bad enough being on your phone 24/7 whilst you’re on a break but to come on here to read what people are saying about him, shows what a sad sad sad man (I use the term ‘man’ very loosely 😉) he really is

Reactions: 16
Everything about this human wank stain grates on me! Especially the constant tweaking of his fake hair, his dress sense is tit because he spends so much time at home normally with nothing on and now thinks he can be edgy and look “cool” but looks like a Nob, nothing about him is original at all 😡

Reactions: 15
I can't believe he's so inappropriately dressed for New York at this time of year. I bet every one that walks past him is laughing at what a knob he looks!!

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t he just enjoy New York
How insecure must he be….to be in New York but reading here…..
If you like your ear ring mate …wear it
Who cares what anyone thinks …you look like a plonker but it’s your choice.
The fact he has to try and troll us here …shows how insecure he actually is.
What a sad life

Reactions: 22
We need a close up on those boots, I don’t think that picture does them full justice 😂

I’ve actually just googled and all the ones that come up are women’s. Does he have tiny feet?
2A9CDFCE-9E76-405E-86CB-7E2E3DC5D531.jpeg

It’s the same ones he had on at new year😂😂😂😂 I actually can’t look at these while I’m posting this, I’m howling🤣🤣🤣 He’s a size 9 don’t you know🙄 He told someone on his post yesterday because they said his feet were bleeping massive😂😂

Oooooh Sophie isn’t a happy bunny today😳 Face like thunder & they’re barely communicating🤦🏼‍♀️ I can see lots of stories from him today because he has no one else to talk to (not that it stops him any other day😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 988953
It’s the same ones he had on at new year😂😂😂😂 I actually can’t look at these while I’m posting this, I’m howling🤣🤣🤣 He’s a size 9 don’t you know🙄 He told someone on his post yesterday because they said his feet were bleeping massive😂😂

Oooooh Sophie isn’t a happy bunny today😳 Face like thunder & they’re barely communicating🤦🏼‍♀️ I can see lots of stories from him today because he has no one else to talk to (not that it stops him any other day😂)
She’s probably fed up with him acting and dressing like a teenager 😂. Also can you imagine spending 5 mins with him, let alone 5 days 🤯
Edit just seen his latest story and you can so tell she’s totally turned off by his new ‘image’. Run Sophie whilst you’ve still got the chance 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Any got his insta figures since he’s been in NY? Surely they’ve majorly plummeted

Reactions: 6
She’s probably fed up with him acting and dressing like a teenager 😂. Also can you imagine spending 5 mins with him, let alone 5 days 🤯
Edit just seen his latest story and you can so tell she’s totally turned off by his new ‘image’. Run Sophie whilst you’ve still got the chance 😂
I spend 5 minutes a day looking at his Instagram and it’s too much, I think we should set Sophie a freedom go fund me

duck me he’s smashing her food up for ‘bants’ now. I didn’t think he could be a bigger twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, Sergio Georgini hahaha 😂

That's my Radox 🤣

This photo really does make me feel quite ill. Horrible. Honestly, they need to let go of this idea that they are going to make their fortune as influencers. It's embarrassing to watch.

Why would you post this?! Awful.
Ponces r us.....

⚠⚠⚠ WARNING ⚠⚠⚠
The following content might upset & horrify some people😳😱

View attachment 988701
Scary bastard!!!!😱 Imagine that face looking at you😂😂😂 Poor Leo☹
bleeping hell...my stomach churned, and my vag healed up.

We need a go fund me page to get her and the babby into witness protection..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.