Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s sooo lemonade budget ā€¦..

and as my brother has just texted me (randomly)
Text 1.

ā€œthat numpty - PANTO BOY is dressed like Bronski Beatā€

Text 2.
ā€œSis -heā€™s eating a bleeping PANINI - now I know why you dislike him so muchā€

(I bleeping HATE PANINIS or uncooked baguette that are put in a toastie machine ā€¦ it really annoys me)

Text 3.
ā€œMessage later, off to meet Benny in the pub, wait till I show Benny this bleepā€

Friday texts from my brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks Jake for the laughs my doctor has told me I can come off my medication...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
JQ #10 Jakey's turning Sophie's stomach. We all think that he's a eunuch

Thread suggestion. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So their at DUMBO, they have no idea what it is or what their meant to see or get into the picture but theyā€™re there because ā€œinfluencersā€ go there. Oh my days!!! Theyā€™re actually a joke.
sophie doesnā€™t get it apparently, they are both as thick as mince. I bet they need to ask someone what theyā€™re meant to do šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi jake! šŸ‘‹ So if you're trying to appear younger, and you know we know you are, then I would suggest you get some botox for that forehead cos it looks like a bit of screwed up bacofoil. Very aging! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Also can you just drop the whole "I'm not bothered about others say" act cos no one and I mean NO ONE cares more about what others think of them than you!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering they are in New York they havenā€™t done a fat lot, when we went we did everything theyā€™ve done and more Empire State, top of the rock etc during the first two days
You are right. All the main touristy things are close to each other so Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t done much. All they have done is take over the streets taking pics.

Reactions: 13
They really donā€™t get it do they?
the idea is u pleb, u take a picture of the Empire State Building through the arch of the bridge u absolute numptys!! These idiots just think they turn up and try to influence, they couldnā€™t influence a piss up in a brewery

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We all know Jakes mum is going to be ill and worn out and will be taking to the sofa desperately waiting for Emmerdale to come onā€¦..she does realise that itā€™s not real does she šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the idea is u pleb, u take a picture of the Empire State Building through the arch of the bridge u absolute numptys!! These idiots just think they turn up and try to influence, they couldnā€™t influence a piss up in a brewery
What in god's name does he think he looks like. Hope he's freezing his balls off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I was thinking that! I guarantee everyone there was taking a picture of themselves so you can still see what your there for the Empire State Building in the arch not blocking the view the morons

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she cocking her leg like a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.