Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of Leo or Fred obviously only has time to think of them during work time.
He’s made it awkward for himself, after banging on about missing Leo while working away he’s gone abroad taking himself away from person he said he was missing so much, he can’t comment too much about missing the kid 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Leo looks like he’s having a great time at his grandma’s I really hope he walks for her. I don’t think he will though. His lazy ass parents will have him back laying in bed and in front of the tv by Monday.
Jake will go back to missing Leo when he’s in footloose

Reactions: 16
I knew he’d be active on Insta but bloody hell put your phone down and enjoy your break. He’s never going to be able to get a proper job cos his phone is surgically attached to his hand (well and the fact he’s too lazy) As for the ‘influencer’ photos, I don’t think Tommy & Molly Mae have anything to worry about. I can’t believe that she’s seen out with him looking like that 🤮 and I also can’t believe he thinks he looks good. Can you imagine what he’s going to wear on their wedding day 🙄

You could get pickles out of a jar with that chin...is he related to Stephen Bear, both got chins with their own post codes 😂😂😂😂
and both desperate attention seeking narcissistic pricks who think they’re gods gift

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a sad pair of twats these are 😂😂 and what the duck are they both wearing
he’s just a ick ain’t he let’s face it .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think old flakey Jakey needs some gummies and oil, he's very tetchy today isn't he 🤣🤣 can you even take that stuff into the States?and yeah you keep telling yourself you're not bothered by people commenting on your Elizabeth Duke jewelry and primark tshirts....its like the panto kids stole his old clothes and have got their own back on him by telling him this new look is cool 😂😂 enjoy the below freezing temps with your chest and tshirt exposed you absolute fool 😂😂
Yes, Sergio Georgini hahaha 😂

That's my Radox 🤣

This photo really does make me feel quite ill. Horrible. Honestly, they need to let go of this idea that they are going to make their fortune as influencers. It's embarrassing to watch.

Why would you post this?! Awful.
Tell me that’s not highlighter on his cheek lmfao oh this New York trip has hurt my face laughing

The TikTok dance Sophie put zero effort in🤣 Or she has no natural rhythm 😃 No mention of Leo or Fred obviously only has time to think of them during work time.
she’s got the personality of a plastic bag

He’s made it awkward for himself, after banging on about missing Leo while working away he’s gone abroad taking himself away from person he said he was missing so much, he can’t comment too much about missing the kid 🤷‍♀️
so he only missed Leo when he’s working ? But when he’s doing something for himself like a holiday its .. who Leo bro ?

He looks like Stephen Bear here..not a good look! 👺
Nah thats just his seductive eye duck look

• Haha
Does anyone else wonder why his new management took him on? I know Off Limits aren’t one of the better agencies but still. What must they think if they go on his Instagram and see him constantly acting a dick, getting defensive and pouting for the camera 24/7? They must of thought all their christmases come at once when they lost Maura but got him instead 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: ladies and gentlemen I’ve give you….Jake quickenden the ick that keeps giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No words. Absolutely no words for him promoting his pic on ‘Leo’s’ Instagram page
I think he originally set Leo’s page up for freebies. Now he just uses it to promote himself and go on it so he can comment on his own posts. Will never understand anyone who makes an Insta account for a baby. That really is another level of seeking attention. Imagine being that desperate you’re willing to pimp your own baby/child out for gifts, likes and comments 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion - gone to New York to insta his boring life, if you had any sense Sophie you'd say no to being his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 987868

That’s what I was thinking when I saw this pic🤷🏼‍♀️ They must have asked someone to take the pic & then he’s actually looked away into the distance😂😂 If that was me taking the photo, I’d have had to say to him about not looking at the camera🤦🏼‍♀️ Bellend🙄

Thread suggestion

Jake & Soph are in the big apple, hasn’t stopped them finding time to read TATTLE
The fresh Prince of Colchester 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Has he been loosing followers ? Can’t see people wanting to watch that crap he posts 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't really watch much of his Mum's stories, just flick through, but bloody hell how does she talk so much about Emmerdale, is it really that good? I haven't watched it for about 20 years, I remember enjoying it more than EE and Corrie but I don't think I ever even spoke out loud to anyone about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 987868

That’s what I was thinking when I saw this pic🤷🏼‍♀️ They must have asked someone to take the pic & then he’s actually looked away into the distance😂😂 If that was me taking the photo, I’d have had to say to him about not looking at the camera🤦🏼‍♀️ Bellend🙄

Thread suggestion

Jake & Soph are in the big apple, hasn’t stopped them finding time to read TATTLE
Thread suggestion

Jake Quickenden #10 Wearing his bling all over New York, thinks he’s fashionable but he’s really a dork
Everyone please go & like my thread titles🙏🏼 and leave a little comment if you want😜

I have posted the links on my own insta, my daughter/son’s pages, Twitter & Facebook👍🏼 If I had any contacts in the media I would post it there too but I don’t so please share😂😂

Desperate fucks! @getmeoutofhere is today their last day? Hopefully he’s saved the best till last🙏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.