Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป โ€œOh no he didnโ€™t!โ€๐Ÿ˜ณ โ€œOh yes he did!โ€๐Ÿคข

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fresh Prince of Bell- end.
The fresh Prince of fake-hair

Everyone please go & like my thread titles๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ and leave a little comment if you want๐Ÿ˜œ

I have posted the links on my own insta, my daughter/sonโ€™s pages, Twitter & Facebook๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ If I had any contacts in the media I would post it there too but I donโ€™t so please share๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Desperate fucks! @getmeoutofhere is today their last day? Hopefully heโ€™s saved the best till last๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚
No idea Iโ€™ve lost track of when they went. Think he said four days. They look like they hated each other all day yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does he feel the need to make fun of others when they are out and about taking photos? I think they were stood at the lights and someone next to them were taking photos of a building and he was filming them and laughing?! Such a twit he is!!!
Also Leo is standing on his mother's stories... I bet he is HATING this!!!
ALSO his mum going on about Emmerdale... Get a life you sad woman!!!

Reactions: 16
I've go
I don't really watch much of his Mum's stories, just flick through, but bloody hell how does she talk so much about Emmerdale, is it really that good? I haven't watched it for about 20 years, I remember enjoying it more than EE and Corrie but I don't think I ever even spoke out loud to anyone about it.
She is the most boring person ever.

Reactions: 7
The fresh Prince of fake-hair

No idea Iโ€™ve lost track of when they went. Think he said four days. They look like they hated each other all day yesterday
Well yesterdays โ€œphoto dumpโ€ was day 3 so Iโ€™m thinking today is their last day, hopefully theyโ€™re not loves young dream๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
โš โš โš  WARNING โš โš โš 
The following content might upset & horrify some people๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

29E7FBCA-B874-472A-9225-D8DCFD0AFA12.png

Scary bastard!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ Imagine that face looking at you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Poor Leoโ˜น

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't really watch much of his Mum's stories, just flick through, but bloody hell how does she talk so much about Emmerdale, is it really that good? I haven't watched it for about 20 years, I remember enjoying it more than EE and Corrie but I don't think I ever even spoke out loud to anyone about it.
its shite

Reactions: 2
Okay so Iโ€™ve just seen someone in town dressed like Jake, the rolled up hat, clothes, chain the lot. He was about 20 though. He also had something jake is missing and definitely should get to finish off the look. Face tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
484ACE59-0094-4642-9827-D48CCD7944E8.jpeg

Outfit of the day for those who are blocked because I know the suspense will be killing you๐Ÿ˜‚

The rig out is bad enough but why would he wear white socks๐Ÿ˜ณ WHY???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 988823
Outfit of the day for those who are blocked because I know the suspense will be killing you๐Ÿ˜‚

The rig out is bad enough but why would he wear white socks๐Ÿ˜ณ WHY???
We need a close up on those boots, I donโ€™t think that picture does them full justice ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve actually just googled and all the ones that come up are womenโ€™s. Does he have tiny feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.