Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he's tried to pull one of those panto girls, and she told him he was too old..Mr Mid life Crisis ..😂😂😂

View attachment 989072

Thread Suggestion..

The fresh Prince of COLCHESTER...
I’d certainly be questioning if my bloke had gone away for work for a few weeks and was constantly filming with younger women, then suddenly came home with a totally different style and trying to dress younger. Maybe that’s just me but I would suspect he was Upto something. Right after telling him he looked a twit obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 987868

That’s what I was thinking when I saw this pic🤷🏼‍♀️ They must have asked someone to take the pic & then he’s actually looked away into the distance😂😂 If that was me taking the photo, I’d have had to say to him about not looking at the camera🤦🏼‍♀️ Bellend🙄

Thread suggestion

Jake & Soph are in the big apple, hasn’t stopped them finding time to read TATTLE
Bet she wishes she was with Eyal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone think little Leo looks less snotty/dribbly with grandma? His clothes were always soaking wet when he was home

• Sad
We need a close up on those boots, I don’t think that picture does them full justice 😂

I’ve actually just googled and all the ones that come up are women’s. Does he have tiny feet?
He mentioned the other day he has size 9 feet as someone was teasing him that his trainers looked massive. I bet they were teasing as those hideous trainers he wore 2 days ago in NY do not look massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably late to the party with this one but there’s not much chemistry between them is there? Seeing as they’re on stories constantly there’s no affection at all!

Probably late to the party with this one but there’s not much chemistry between them is there? Seeing as they’re on stories constantly there’s no affection at all!
She looks perpetually irritated by him and on almost every story filmed outdoors she's walking 5 metres ahead of him. I don't think they've particularly enjoyed this holiday. She can barely hide her contempt for him and her embarrassment at his behaviour (singing in public, smashing up her cheesecake -not a euphemism btw lol - pricking about on the street). This is the longest they have spent together for ages, no kids to distract them. They don't appear to enjoy each other's company at all. She can probably tolerate him in small doses but 4 days solid in his company must be utterly unbearable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he Is trying to dress like chet sket.
With the combat, sock and trainer combo.
Thing is chet has always dressed like that and his brand is that style. Jake changes his style to try and fit in and look cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering they are in New York they haven’t done a fat lot, when we went we did everything they’ve done and more Empire State, top of the rock etc during the first two days

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.