Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here thinking it was jake and saw that he’s been cleared, luke has said they haven’t set a date and it will be a couple of years on his Q&A today.
I’m sure someone commented on the guys post last night saying that holly hagan (geordie shore) & her partner are getting married in Ibiza this year so it’s maybe them🤢

Don’t let these two beggars kid you though, they’ll be scrounging freebies right, left & centre for their wedding🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m sure someone commented on the guys post last night saying that holly hagan (geordie shore) & her partner are getting married in Ibiza this year so it’s maybe them🤢

Don’t let these two beggars kid you though, they’ll be scrounging freebies right, left & centre for their wedding🙄
Holly has come out and said it’s not her, she can’t get married in august as it’s the start of the football season. Whoever it is will be found out in august 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holly has come out and said it’s not her, she can’t get married in august as it’s the start of the football season. Whoever it is will be found out in august 😂
The message sounds like a guy wrote it with the ‘bro’ and ‘my g’

Reactions: 7
Why is he constantly touching his hair? Questions are just an another excuse for this bleep to stare at his ugly face on camera

Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHA happy 2022 to me.. Sophie has blocked me. I only commented on her post saying why are you selling 1p Ali Express teethers on your website for £8.50 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice tho how he's always with the women from his panto and rarely hangs out with the other men. They probably find him the overbearing immature attention seeker he is. Women tend to have more patience with that kind of thing.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s luke Abbott and lucie Dolan from
Love island

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220103-092644_Chrome.jpg

Remember when he posted this?

Then somebody sent in an ick about James Blunt so Jake took the piss out of him?

James Blunt writes songs from the heart (virtually his entire album "Once upon a mind " is about his family).

He really does just spout the tit he thinks his minions want to hear.

James is touring this year (covid pending). What's Jake doing? Touring with Footloose which we all suspect isn't going to happen because of how much he's moaned about being in panto.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 960078

Remember when he posted this?

Then somebody sent in an ick about James Blunt so Jake took the piss out of him?

James Blunt writes songs from the heart (virtually his entire album "Once upon a mind " is about his family).

He really does just spout the tit he thinks his minions want to hear.

James is touring this year (covid pending). What's Jake doing? Touring with Footloose which we all suspect isn't going to happen because of how much he's moaned about being in panto.
Like the tit summer dance track he tried to release purely because he wanted weirdo Wayne to play him at Ocean Beach he means? He forgets all the stuff he says and does

Also, yoga and gym? Thought it was all about gymodo app now? So predictable. Saw a few z listers advertising that app yesterday. Funny that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.