Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was
Heā€™s loving the attention. If he was bothered about people getting trolled like he claims, heā€™d remove tweet. Instead heā€™s retweeting it and plugging his music at same time. Heā€™s a carbon copy of Jakey boy šŸ˜‚
Watch Jake do something similar now to gain publicity and followers! Maybe it was his idea for this Jamie bloke to do it in the first place since they're such good mates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was

Watch Jake do something similar now to gain publicity and followers! Maybe it was his idea for this Jamie bloke to do it in the first place since they're such good mates!!
He needs to do something as his followers are going downhill again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jake thinks he is better than that because he would never ask a musician for free stuff because he is one himself.

sorry, but itā€™s no different to all the other #gifted tit he gets, party platters for bbqā€™s, pop up bars, garden furniture. Iā€™ve even seen him visit his mum and places have sent her platters because they knew Jake was going. Does he insist on paying AND giving them exposure? All small businesses who jake has taken freebies from in return for ā€˜exposureā€™ so just because this wasnā€™t Jake. Doesnā€™t make him any better. Itā€™s only okay to not pay in ā€˜exposureā€™ if it affects his industry?

Maybe he didnā€™t ask for freebies in the way these people did but heā€™s still taken free stuff and contributed to this crappy influencer attitude rather than paying, especially in these times. Fair enough big brands with marketing teams but small local companies. Gifted massages, facials etc. Nah

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone has politely asked what about Fred itā€™s always about Leo on his video and heā€™s called them a sad loserā€¦

Heā€™s justified it with ā€˜you wouldnā€™t see me in the street with Leo and ask why Iā€™m always with himā€™

No Jake because in the street you arenā€™t publicising your business to a million people. The simple fact is you used to post Fred DAILY when it suited you, now post Leo daily and constantly with no mention of Fred. Your FAN asked a question. The fact you got so uptight looks like itā€™s touched a nerve

Also had a go at another fan who said they are sad to see him apart from Leo and to take work closer to home next year.

this man is unhinged. Not a single reply to any ā€˜niceā€™ comments unless blue ticked though

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
He canā€™t take any questions unless itā€™s licking arse

heā€™s a narcissistic prick and it shows šŸ˜‚

Someone has politely asked what about Fred itā€™s always about Leo on his video and heā€™s called them a sad loserā€¦

Heā€™s justified it with ā€˜you wouldnā€™t see me in the street with Leo and ask why Iā€™m always with himā€™

No Jake because in the street you arenā€™t publicising your business to a million people. The simple fact is you used to post Fred DAILY when it suited you, now post Leo daily and constantly with no mention of Fred. Your FAN asked a question. The fact you got so uptight looks like itā€™s touched a nerve

Also had a go at another fan who said they are sad to see him apart from Leo and to take work closer to home next year.

this man is unhinged. Not a single reply to any ā€˜niceā€™ comments unless blue ticked though
His mask is slipping againā€¦ā€¦ and he wonders why people unfollow him šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
This woman is obviously a lil twisted but sheā€™s clearly a minion and posted this to crawl further up jakes ass but he STILL has to respond and have a little pop he canā€™t help himself.
This is even more hilarious given the fact heā€™s just posted about not caring about opinionsā€¦.. heā€™s not got the brain to be consistent with his own lies and bullshit.
This second one is from a MAN !! Ano that sounds sexist but fook me !!

His mask is slipping againā€¦ā€¦ and he wonders why people unfollow him šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Heā€™s bleeping vile! She apologised (duck knows why ) he said he accepted then continued to bash her as he just couldnā€™t let it go. Oh an jake NO they wouldnā€™t come up to you on the street because most people donā€™t have a scooby who the duck you are BRO!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This woman is obviously a lil twisted but sheā€™s clearly a minion and posted this to crawl further up jakes ass but he STILL has to respond and have a little pop he canā€™t help himself.
This is even more hilarious given the fact heā€™s just posted about not caring about opinionsā€¦.. heā€™s not got the brain to be consistent with his own lies and bullshit.

Heā€™s bleeping vile
Because Jamie we donā€™t have to all agree on absolutely everything people do. Some of my closest friends, do we have the same opinions 100% of the time. Of course not.

All people have seen for weeks now is jake bang on about how Tired he is an missing home (except when on the lash and having fun) so someone suggesting he tries to work closer to home next year is a valid opinion. I donā€™t know a SINGLE other person that whinges about their job as much as Jake does and he apparently does what he LOVES as a job.

Heā€™s had the odd days off. Has he driven home at 6am and back to work at 6pm so he can spend time with the family? Has he duck. Heā€™s got Sophie to traipse two little boys to him. Heā€™s not the super, single parent dad he likes to portray

• Heart

Heā€™s bleeping vile! She apologised (duck knows why ) he said he accepted then continued to bash her as he just couldnā€™t let it go. Oh an jake NO they wouldnā€™t come up to you on the street because most people donā€™t have a scooby who the duck you are BRO!!
Thing is no one will see him & Leo in the street cos he never takes him out. The only time he spends with chicken nugget is in bed, oh and sometimes on the sofa šŸ˜‚Honestly he has got serious issues. No wonder he struggles to get TV work. Could you imagine employing such a defensive, rude, egotistical prick šŸ¤Æ I wonder what his new management make of his little temper tantrums lol

Reactions: 18
I was looking through his tweets and I think you are spot on. I had never heard of him until now.
He probably concocted the plan with Jake. Jake is defo not a top bloke .

Thing is no one will see him & Leo in the street cos he never takes him out. The only time he spends with chicken nugget is in bed, oh and sometimes on the sofa šŸ˜‚Honestly he has got serious issues. No wonder he struggles to get TV work. Could you imagine employing such a defensive, rude, egotistical prick šŸ¤Æ I wonder what his new management make of his little temper tantrums lol
Heā€™s vile! Heā€™s just trying to build another ā€˜trollā€™ case so he can get on Lorraine or Loose women to moan about it. Glad to see his follower count has dropped from 983k to 981k in the last 2 days. He is struggling with his road to 1m.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Heā€™s such a weird soul
heā€™s forever messaging people who donā€™t like him to try convince them to stop hating šŸ˜‚
heā€™s the type that goes to bed upset that people donā€™t like him or said something he canā€™t handle

Jake go climb back under a rock you bell end šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeh it canā€™t be good for ā€œbusinessā€ he must scour the comments for something he can have a pop at.
which also means heā€™s knowingly passing all the nice ass kissing posts which shows just exactly what he is.
These idiots are the reason he can sell his gummies and rehash the cancer story weekly so he need to be very careful.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long his new management will suffer himšŸ¤” Unless he starts getting inundated with work & is making them loads of money, I donā€™t really think it will lastšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø They comment on Chrisā€™ posts, have never seen them comment on any of his, they even left him out of their Christmas grid post, that speaks volumesšŸ˜‚ You would think he would try to reign it in & refrain from being such a prick but he just canā€™t help himselfšŸ™„ Hopefully that will be his downfallšŸ™šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long his new management will suffer himšŸ¤” Unless he starts getting inundated with work & is making them loads of money, I donā€™t really think it will lastšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø They comment on Chrisā€™ posts, have never seen them comment on any of his, they even left him out of their Christmas grid post, that speaks volumesšŸ˜‚ You would think he would try to reign it in & refrain from being such a prick but he just canā€™t help himselfšŸ™„ Hopefully that will be his downfallšŸ™šŸ¼
As I said before his management company lost Maura Higgins and gained him šŸ˜‚ you can safely say there is no way heā€™ll earn for them what she did. I bet he has to give them a higher percentage than he was giving his last agent as well. Like you I hope his snarky attitude results in his downfall and hopefully sooner rather than later šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 11
Kind of Tea : My friend works in the industry (I do myself but we do totally different things). My friend runs a production company (a VERY successful one) last week she was in a production meeting for a huge documentary (I mean itā€™s HUGE) they are about to start this year.

During the production meeting a topic came up & certain people were brought up and mentioned due to their behaviour online and how desperate they are for engagement - at the same time he was recording on the toilet. It absolutely appalled my friend, I mean she said to me ā€œWhy do this ? Why ?ā€ To which she actually messaged him - she wanted to know why he had to be on his phone.

Now what I find amusing is, that she doesnā€™t know who is he - no idea. So Jake (she said he must have been on a panto break - again, she was told this) then messages her - to every reply he sent about 7/8 - now the team who are working with her are getting angry at his replies & apparently are feeding my friend nuggets like ā€œGo and have a Gummyā€ or something to do with ā€œbeing on X factorā€.

It appears they had a back and forth (every one message she sent to reply he sent 7/8

The reason I found out was she asked me about doing some work for her & then told me all about the incident. The woman has serious CLOUT.

I should point out my friend isnā€™t petty or vindictive. The way she told me was, that day had been spent watching various people (hundreds) on social media (think a kind of behavioural analysis unit of social media behaviour) and seeing a grown man on the toilet was too much (I am laughing writing this, but ā€œtoiletā€ humour or anything like that leaves her disgusted) and she said ā€œI snappedā€.

My friend rarely uses social media, and by all accounts she doesnā€™t even have an account (they created one for her for the doc a while ago).

I cried laughing when she said ā€œI snapped, heā€™s filming on the toilet - WHAT ?ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ only because of who she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who gives a tit that he face times his baby? Dad of the year! Heā€™s pathetic.

Who gives a tit that he face times his baby? Dad of the year! Heā€™s pathetic.
Poor guy. Itā€™s the only way he can up his engagement ever so slightly.

I have not ONCE seen him mention Fred in the same post as chicken nugget while heā€™s been erm ā€œworking ā€œ
is it coincidence that he recently got called out for not mentioning Fred and then we get this ?
Itā€™s so apparent he doesnā€™t even have one brain cell Posting this a couple hours after it was mentioned is so transparent.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.