Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Holly has confirmed itā€™s not her, I def think that influencer is Jake despite what he says. Begging for freebies for an Ibiza wedding is him all over

Reactions: 13
Think itā€™s him-just not going to admit it cuz heā€™s been found out. #Jakepleadsforfreebies
Why don't these stupid twats beg ask for freebies in a private message? I wish they would invent an app that if you log onto Instagram your head exploded and you died. I'm sure getting off crack cocaine is easier than staying off IG permanently it's doing my head in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice tho how he's always with the women from his panto and rarely hangs out with the other men. They probably find him the overbearing immature attention seeker he is. Women tend to have more patience with that kind of thing.
We bleeping donā€™t lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Needs to get in shape, give him 8 week blah blah blah, most recent follow muscle food. Advert with muscle food incoming. Nothing but predictable Jake

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon this singer has made the whole thing up to get attention?? Iā€™m sure it happens all the time though.
He reckons he wonā€™t name & shame cos he doesnā€™t want these so called ā€˜influencersā€™ getting abuse but donā€™t understand then why heā€™s happy for people like Holly to get hate when sheā€™s done nothing wrong. He could stop innocent people getting stick by naming the culprits, the fact he wonā€™t makes me also question whether heā€™s made it all up šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
He reckons he wonā€™t name & shame cos he doesnā€™t want these so called ā€˜influencersā€™ getting abuse but donā€™t understand then why heā€™s happy for people like Holly to get hate when sheā€™s done nothing wrong. He could stop innocent people getting stick by naming the culprits, the fact he wonā€™t makes me also question whether heā€™s made it all up šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly. Either name or donā€™t post. Itā€™s like the Facebook huns who wrote cryptic posts then say ā€œIā€™ll DMā€

I totally agree with the sentiment but why share the messages and let people speculate and send other influencers grief

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Either name or donā€™t post. Itā€™s like the Facebook huns who wrote cryptic posts then say ā€œIā€™ll DMā€

I totally agree with the sentiment but why share the messages and let people speculate and send other influencers grief
Exactly. Heā€™s happy to come out and say itā€™s definitely not Jake so why doesnā€™t he for other people who are getting grief because of it? I reckon him & Jakey are pals and this is possibly an attention seeking exercise. Jamie gets publicity for calling out ā€˜influencersā€™ (already on Twitter bragging about how many views his tweet has got šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) & Jakey comes across as mister nice guy who is outraged that people beg (oh the irony lol) for free stuff and how he would never do something like that. Im cynical I know but wouldnā€™t be surprised as something just doesnā€™t add up šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

That tiktok heā€™s done with those girls is just so cringeyšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Heā€™s obviously trying to get an audition for Strictly šŸ¤® He canā€™t accept they donā€™t go for z list reality wannabes. Plus he has moaned constantly how tired he is doing panto for 8 weeks, no way could he cope with the 12 hour training days on Strictly - heā€™s way too lazy

• Heart
Heā€™s obviously trying to get an audition for Strictly šŸ¤® He canā€™t accept they donā€™t go for z list reality wannabes. Plus he has moaned constantly how tired he is doing panto for 8 weeks, no way could he cope with the 12 hour training days on Strictly - heā€™s way too lazy
Itā€™s all an act heā€™s not this lovely funny person he protests heā€™s a nasty narcissistic selfish twit who has used his baby and death of loved ones to try and climb further up the Z list. I think heā€™s got a bad rep behind closed doors as itā€™s odd how heā€™s not been on ALL of the sad reality programs. Cuz lord knows heā€™d accept ANYTHING !!
After this wedding (if it happens) he will be lacking in funds as I donā€™t see many self respecting brands wanting to sponser him and pay for his wedding .
so itā€™s only a matter of time before heā€™s outta cash and having to look for real work.
Iā€™d put him slightly Lower on the Z list as ray quin but even ray has started to work as a carpenter to feed his family during lockdown! But did ole turkey teeth? NO he didnā€™t he started to sell himself as an ā€œinfluencerā€ all so he didnā€™t have to do a proper days work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s all an act heā€™s not this lovely funny person he protests heā€™s a nasty narcissistic selfish twit who has used his baby and death of loved ones to try and climb further up the Z list. I think heā€™s got a bad rep behind closed doors as itā€™s odd how heā€™s not been on ALL of the sad reality programs. Cuz lord knows heā€™d accept ANYTHING !!
After this wedding (if it happens) he will be lacking in funds as I donā€™t see many self respecting brands wanting to sponser him and pay for his wedding .
so itā€™s only a matter of time before heā€™s outta cash and having to look for real work.
Iā€™d put him slightly Lower on the Z list as ray quin but even ray has started to work as a carpenter to feed his family during lockdown! But did ole turkey teeth? NO he didnā€™t he started to sell himself as an ā€œinfluencerā€ all so he didnā€™t have to do a proper days work.
Donkey teeth hasn't got a hard day's graft in him .if soapie comes to her senses and dumps him, I could imagine him looking round for some rich old biddy to keep him in the style he thinks he deserves...

• Haha
Why does he think anyone truly gives a tit about his gym routine? Posing for a selfie in a towel is an ick he would usually take the piss out of.

Reactions: 10
Omgggg his latest post on IG is up there with some of the cringiest things he has subjected us to. That awful dance routine from his Tiktok! Noooo please stop with the auditions for strictly ! A lot of his minions mentioned strictly in the comments. They are hoping this gets him signed up !

Doesnā€™t he have some kind of deal with David Lloyd gyms? Does he not have to follow the rules then? No photographs or video in changing rooms. You must also get the permission of other people in the gym if they are on your pictures.

Having said that, it it is just basic common sense and decency not to do this!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Exactly. Heā€™s happy to come out and say itā€™s definitely not Jake so why doesnā€™t he for other people who are getting grief because of it? I reckon him & Jakey are pals and this is possibly an attention seeking exercise. Jamie gets publicity for calling out ā€˜influencersā€™ (already on Twitter bragging about how many views his tweet has got šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) & Jakey comes across as mister nice guy who is outraged that people beg (oh the irony lol) for free stuff and how he would never do something like that. Im cynical I know but wouldnā€™t be surprised as something just doesnā€™t add up šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Lukeā€™s called him out on it.

Attachments

• Wow
I see he has now cleared Luke & Holly but I donā€™t understand why it took him so long. He cleared Jake straight away. I think the bloke (like JQ) is a totally publicity bleep. He released the tweet for one reason only and it worked. Look at the exposure heā€™s getting from it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I was looking through his tweets and I think you are spot on. I had never heard of him until now.

I was looking through his tweets and I think you are spot on. I had never heard of him until now.
Heā€™s loving the attention. If he was bothered about people getting trolled like he claims, heā€™d remove tweet. Instead heā€™s retweeting it and plugging his music at same time. Heā€™s a carbon copy of Jakey boy šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.