Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another picture of that kid lying in some leaves. Does she just walk to find a place to plonk him down?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another picture of that kid lying in some leaves. Does she just walk to find a place to plonk him down?
I don’t get this either? They’re not cute photos, he looks so uninterested he isn’t even smiling or looking at the camera!!

Reactions: 7
Where are Freddy and Leo getting dumped whilst he goes to New York? I thought he missed them so much? He’ll be at footloose moaning about missing them even though he went off on holiday for a week without them

Also this gym app ad. Do his followers forget he also advertised the home gym, the gym mirror and david Lloyd. This man would say and do anything for some ad money.

Apparently he has his own house next door to the rest of the cast. I’m sure that wasn’t the case on the first day? Did he get kicked out?

Reactions: 15
Where are Freddy and Leo getting dumped whilst he goes to New York? I thought he missed them so much? He’ll be at footloose moaning about missing them even though he went off on holiday for a week without them

Also this gym app ad. Do his followers forget he also advertised the home gym, the gym mirror and david Lloyd. This man would say and do anything for some ad money.

Apparently he has his own house next door to the rest of the cast. I’m sure that wasn’t the case on the first day? Did he get kicked out?
Can’t believe Dad of the year who misses his baby so much is choosing to go on holiday without him after spending 8 weeks hardly seeing him and telling anyone who’d listen how he struggles without him. Yes Jake a trip to New York is definitely more important than spending time with your son. Then he’ll be in NY and have the cheek to bleat on about how much he’s missing his chicken nugget 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for his ‘ads’ he’ll literally advertise anything even though he reckons he’d only ever advertise stuff he uses and believes in 🤥 I genuinely can’t keep up with the lies that constantly spew out of his mouth 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He has done exactly that🙄😂 He lost more today but his profile is saying 983k followers🤥 Sad, pathetic bleep😂😂
View attachment 956698View attachment 956699
I suppose you better start the year as you mean to go on Jake because you defo ain’t gonna hit that million without paying for it🤦🏼‍♀️😂
His follower count just dropped to 982k so I guess he will be buying more. Or better still he just posted a video of him missing Leo which should help his engagement.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Luke and Lucy from Love island? Jakes not a big influencer, although he thinks he is 🙄
I came here thinking it was jake and saw that he’s been cleared, luke has said they haven’t set a date and it will be a couple of years on his Q&A today.

Reactions: 3
Sophie has got to be taking the piss! Try having a full time job that is physically or mentally demanding. She might actually value ‘holidays’ then.

His follower count just dropped to 982k so I guess he will be buying more. Or better still he just posted a video of him missing Leo which should help his engagement.
That video is literally pictures of a child slobbering down his own front and random close ups of Jake’s massive gnashers. Stopped watching after a few seconds of it.

he’s really running out of ideas, isn’t he? Oh and as predicted, he has a collab with a fitness app.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened to him going home & straight into rehearsals for footloose🤔 Now him & the wannabe are going to New York for 5 days🙄 This will be because molly mae & Tommy are there just now & she is vlogging (not that I follow her, I sometimes have a peak at her thread😂) They really think that they are in the same league as them, it’s laughable😂😂 Jake they are young 21 year olds with a reach of millions, you are a 33 year old has been who has to buy followers to seem popular and Sophie is a mother of 2, nearing 30 and as dull as dishwater😴 Their demographic is completely different to yours, you have middle aged desperate housewives lusting after you ffs, crawling up your arse at every opportunity🤢 You would have maybe had more of those opportunities in your younger X factor heyday but that ship has sailed now matey👋🏼
Let’s hope country Turns red whilst they are there. Covid is so high in New York they are welcome to it.

• Haha
So did I but did question it cos of him saying ‘2 big influencers’ lol. Definitely not Jakey as he has commented on this blokes Instagram post about it and they’ve had a conversation about it on there.
I still think it's him I think that Jamie has given too much away and is trying to cover himself. Jake probably asked him to say it wasnt him. Definitely his language and desperation 🙄😳

• Haha
Oh my heart bleeds for you! F##k off!
He took the singing video off and replaced it with this because he wasn’t getting the likes he wanted from his singing one 😂. Obviously thought let’s wheel Leo out again so everyone can tell me what a good hard working dad and provider I am 😴😴😴 Yes you miss him so much but you’re planning a trip to New York without him - selfish prick

Reactions: 15
I still think it's him I think that Jamie has given too much away and is trying to cover himself. Jake probably asked him to say it wasnt him. Definitely his language and desperation 🙄😳
I agree. Jake is a freebie lover and I can imagine him taking the piss like that. The prick is used to everyone covering for him , just like his mum does !

Reactions: 8
I thought it was the beggy sort of thing he’d do but Jamie has actually asked people on his FB to stop giving JQ grief as it definitely wasn’t him. Rumour online possibly Holly from Geordie Shore.

Reactions: 4
He took the singing video off and replaced it with this because he wasn’t getting the likes he wanted from his singing one 😂. Obviously thought let’s wheel Leo out again so everyone can tell me what a good hard working dad and provider I am 😴😴😴 Yes you miss him so much but you’re planning a trip to New York without him - selfish prick
It was horrendous. Zoe is talented but she should stop singing with him. He’s dulling her shine . I guess she doesn’t have much of a choice as he’s always pulling out that bloody guitar around her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was horrendous. Zoe is talented but she should stop singing with him. He’s dulling her shine . I guess she doesn’t have much of a choice as he’s always pulling out that bloody guitar around her. 😂
I can't watch him sing I get second hand embarrassment and hide behind a pillow....so cringy and eye f**** himself 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.