Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the chain and rings he was wearing last night? I honestly think that is the worst outfit I have ever seen on anyone. Every single part of it is wrong. His hair looks tit and the smug expression is just 🤮.
Its the simple Jake look...as in village idiot.

My gay friend poses like that with the mouth and eyebrows . The blue steel look apparently.....
Nah..more like this..
download.jpeg

What the actual fuckety duck is he wearing !????!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he looks a complete dick lol and that pose lol
images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but how the duck does he make Sophie get excited
one look and my vagina drys up 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah he has confirmed on Twitter that it is NOT our blue-steeling Lurch. Anyway, why would Jake share the limelight with another singer when he can write and perform his own song for the wedding? Bet that happens.

Reactions: 8
Whose going to be treating himself to a New Years present later 😂😂😂 he saved himself £500 by not paying out on the giveaway 😡 If you can’t get people to follow you with the promise of some cash (🤥) the only way you’re going to get your followers up is by buying them which he’s proven in the last couple of weeksView attachment 954477
He has done exactly that🙄😂 He lost more today but his profile is saying 983k followers🤥 Sad, pathetic bleep😂😂
BE5C0C3B-E29C-479C-BA81-3608F997B13C.jpeg
441C4038-A062-4717-B203-F31E90BF14A9.jpeg

I suppose you better start the year as you mean to go on Jake because you defo ain’t gonna hit that million without paying for it🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
He has done exactly that🙄😂 He lost more today but his profile is saying 983k followers🤥 Sad, pathetic bleep😂😂
View attachment 956698View attachment 956699
I suppose you better start the year as you mean to go on Jake because you defo ain’t gonna hit that million without paying for it🤦🏼‍♀️😂
And he said he has never bought any followers. Yeah right. Who goes from gaining 5k in one day and then losing 177 the very next day. It doesn’t make any sense.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 956698View attachment 956699
Shows how stupid, desperate and ignorant he is. Before he started buying followers his engagement rate was much higher. By him purchasing bots he himself has brought his rate down massively. So obsessed with the 1 million thinking that’s going to elevate him so high in the world of influencing, he hasn’t looked at the bigger picture. Without a decent engagement rate, he’s not going to get brands wanting him to advertise stuff. Fake followers can’t actually physically buy products Jakey boy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thing is Sophie’s engagement is now 3 times higher than his 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still not over his club feet in that latest pic. Looks like Christy Brown in My Left Foot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So did I but did question it cos of him saying ‘2 big influencers’ lol. Definitely not Jakey as he has commented on this blokes Instagram post about it and they’ve had a conversation about it on there.
To be fair I believe him in that he would think it was outrageous if someone asked him to sing and write a song for free because it's his "job" (lol) but I bet he doesn't for one second connect that his asking for free chefs/caterers/clothes is exactly the same. That those people also deserve to be paid in money and not stories. One rule for when he's trying to earn money and another for when he's trying not to spend it, he's a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair I believe him in that he would think it was outrageous if someone asked him to sing and write a song for free because it's his "job" (lol) but I bet he doesn't for one second connect that his asking for free chefs/caterers/clothes is exactly the same. That those people also deserve to be paid in money and not stories. One rule for when he's trying to earn money and another for when he's trying not to spend it, he's a hypocrite.
This exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 but if you called him out on it, he’d say you were a troll before blocking you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What happened to him going home & straight into rehearsals for footloose🤔 Now him & the wannabe are going to New York for 5 days🙄 This will be because molly mae & Tommy are there just now & she is vlogging (not that I follow her, I sometimes have a peak at her thread😂) They really think that they are in the same league as them, it’s laughable😂😂 Jake they are young 21 year olds with a reach of millions, you are a 33 year old has been who has to buy followers to seem popular and Sophie is a mother of 2, nearing 30 and as dull as dishwater😴 Their demographic is completely different to yours, you have middle aged desperate housewives lusting after you ffs, crawling up your arse at every opportunity🤢 You would have maybe had more of those opportunities in your younger X factor heyday but that ship has sailed now matey👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What happened to him going home & straight into rehearsals for footloose🤔 Now him & the wannabe are going to New York for 5 days🙄 This will be because molly mae & Tommy are there just now & she is vlogging (not that I follow her, I sometimes have a peak at her thread😂) They really think that they are in the same league as them, it’s laughable😂😂 Jake they are young 21 year olds with a reach of millions, you are a 33 year old has been who has to buy followers to seem popular and Sophie is a mother of 2, nearing 30 and as dull as dishwater😴 Their demographic is completely different to yours, you have middle aged desperate housewives lusting after you ffs, crawling up your arse at every opportunity🤢 You would have maybe had more of those opportunities in your younger X factor heyday but that ship has sailed now matey👋🏼
He couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it 🤦🏻‍♀️ One thing though if they are off to New York, he’ll no longer be able to keep his pathetic has he hasn’t he stories going, about whether he’s been jabbed. Definitely been double vaxxed if travelling to US.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3E692D55-9E6F-40CC-88F1-60706D80091B.jpeg

Sophie maybe you wouldn’t be bored if you actually done something with your boys🙄 or I don’t know, maybe had a meaningful job that left you feeling fulfilled🤔 She must not be getting any emails for ‘collabs’ during the festive season so that’s why she can’t wait to get back to normal, sitting about doing feck all & getting paid for it is her work so is that not boring🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Is he planning on taking Leo to New York as he’s missed him sooooo much??? Also why is he so tired all the time? He’s literally doing the hours of a full time worker for once….poor guy 🙄

Reactions: 16
View attachment 957457
Sophie maybe you wouldn’t be bored if you actually done something with your boys🙄 or I don’t know, maybe had a meaningful job that left you feeling fulfilled🤔 She must not be getting any emails for ‘collabs’ during the festive season so that’s why she can’t wait to get back to normal, sitting about doing feck all & getting paid for it is her work so is that not boring🤷🏼‍♀️
Work 🤣 what a joke!!!!!
Jake said he finished the panto and the next day going into footloose rehearsals so don’t know how all of a sudden he’s jetting off to NYC!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.