Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks guyyyss for your votes on my thread title suggestion! 😘

At the start of the last thread, Flapz had yet another skin treatment which failed miserably and she put their "quatz-like" damaged dining table up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for a whopping £800! 😂😂

We had the unveiling of the cheap and nasty kitchen island which looked ridiculous and saw Flapz standing on it holding Spud a few days later whilst RatBoy filmed it thus proving what shit parents they are yet again! Idiots. 🤬

Aaron Chalmers offered him a fight but he made excuses that he was still 'on tour' but conveniently forgot that he was on tour during the fight with Paul Smith. Funny that. 🤔

We then discovered that the dickhead had actually gone and got the fight time of 1:16 tattoed on his wrist! Words honestly fail on that one! Utterly pathetic! 🤡

Flapz stated on one of her boring stories that she had studied A Level English Language (we're still laughing about that one) and RatBoy appeared for yet another five minues on This Morning talking about IACGMOH. He hid the fight time tattoo all throughout in case he was asked about the fight. Nobody bothered! 😂😂

A more detailed catch-up can be found in Wiki 5.

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Screenshot_20231119-115404~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-133309~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-115356~2.png

Previous thread:

---
Absolutely no response from Spud whatsoever. It's frightening for a child that age to be like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Abetterusername

The baby bottle on the bedside table, child glued to TV, Fakey in bed eye fucking himself topless. He really sticks to his routine doesn't he. He's been doing this for the past 3 years

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Hello my fellow fakeys, long time no see☹ Hope you’re all well❤

I stepped away from these cunts because he’s the only person in the world that actually makes me burn with hatred🤦🏼‍♀️ I blocked him & her but even just seeing on here what they were doing was still sending me over the edge😂

Anyway, they came back on my radar this morning as I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw her name far down on my search list and decided to have a look to see what she’s been up to. Has she/they moved in with her Dad or moved to Norfolk? The reason I ask is as she pins everything that her ditzy brain daydreams about on there something piqued my interest. In amongst the shite motivational quotes, boke inducing recipes🤮& fashion/outfit ideas (think beige or oversized😉) there are home/travel pins which hint at what they’re doing or hoping to do. Since I was last here for the pampas showbiz wedding of the century I am surmising they’ve had their lounge, garden & both boys rooms done? A possible loft conversion, new kitchen with island, home office installed & the garden landscaped🤔 or maybe none of the above & she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land😂 Anyway I have digressed🤦🏼‍♀️ The most recent pins are country living, decor ideas. She has 2 folders, 1 named Norfolk & the other Dad’s house so my nose got the better of me & I wanted to know if they had moved in with her dad or maybe something had happened to her dad & they had his house☹ I am probably on the wrong path and Kendall Jenner/Hailey Baldwin wannabe flappy just fancies herself as an interior designer now🙄 Although the decor looks more to her bland taste than what her father would want🤔

Hope you my fakey friends can shed some light because I know you all know them better than they know themselves🤣🤣 Love to you all❤

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
She talks such bollocks doesn't she🙄🙄🙄 it's the stress of not knowing where your money's coming from that's made her hair fall out😆 and being married to that absolute ballbag Fakey too quick Quickenden lol lol🤣🤣🤣

Both their engagement has fallen off a cliff😬😬😬

• Haha

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

So the three other adults are chatting and he has to take out his phone and film spud with a toy carrot and post it and then the eye fuck at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮 why can’t he chat with the other adults and leave his phone alone! That house looks a similar layout to their shithole? and where’s Freddie?
Filming Leo asking for the carrot, and Leo only wanting it so the dogs couldn't have it. Hear him say "no" and then runs out the door. Poor child has no interaction skills at all.

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just thought. His management did a story on Tuesday saying how they were going to finally watch him in TFM and haven’t even bothered mentioning it since. No post, no extra story, no praise, no saying how good he was. There’s definitely a hierarchy at OL and he is at the bottom of it 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Another five minutes of utter desperation no doubt and yet another excuse to stay overnight somewhere away from the family.. 🙄

403916195_913269196806676_2198874021335325668_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Cant a lad just watch football on a Sunday morning and just get a bit of GD peace???? Fred if you're reading here we stan you and look forward to the day you tell that dick head where to fuck off

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
How is showing a naked child in the bath in any way acceptable? Apart from the total lack of privacy for a child who cannot consent, this footage can be seen by anyone.

Shocking. Even more shocking than that toupee on his head that he pretends is his hair.

• Haha
  • Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
The fact fakey never ever gives flappy a break from the kids is disgusting, it makes me laugh he's totally incapable of having his son for a day by himself and always leaving her to do it
Next move will be another baby for freebies and mag deals and more likes I mean let’s face it everybody gets shit loads of likes on pictures of newborns .

Worst thing for her to do is get pregnant again she looks a fucking mess drained and depressed . He never helps he’s a horrible lazy cunt 😬

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just thought. His management did a story on Tuesday saying how they were going to finally watch him in TFM and haven’t even bothered mentioning it since. No post, no extra story, no praise, no saying how good he was. There’s definitely a hierarchy at OL and he is at the bottom of it 😂
He's not at the back of the queue at Off limits, he's out the door and down the fucking road .....
---
Hope boulders is doing her wifely duty being up and making his cup of decaf tea when he gets back from "work"...

• Haha
  • Heart

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Guys im traumatised. My workmate has just told me that her and her friend are going to see TFM. I have no words 😯

Atho she did agree that fakey is full of himself and that she dislikes him.

We have our fingers crossed that he pulls a sickie 🤣

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Here’s a thought switch off the tv get your bone idle backside off the sofa and do something with those boys! He really is a lazy useless father bet he’s given Soph a time limit aswell he will need his lunchtime nap

Cady1954

VIP Member
3rd book in three months! Wow! I read probably three books in a week. Then again I don't work. Oh...wait...........

• Haha