Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
My mum just sent me a link of that dawson and she said she wants the sparkly skirt for Christmas Day I started going on about Charlotte her dad and the mum 😂😂

my mum replied saying “ oh right I dont know her I just wanted to show you the skirt “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gagzi

VIP Member
Again poor old Maris misunderstood - he's obviously saying 'broccoli' as Freddie has some on his fork & he's eaten some himself. As if 'cutlery' would be in his lexicon at this stage. It was Freddie's mistake but Fakey knew no better about his own son.🥦🥦🥦
Yes it was bloody obvious he said broccoli and not cutlery. He can't understand his own kid..he doesn't take the time to listen and just shouts over him..fucking moron!

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
View attachment 2583170
Cba to go back and hide her name but she’s made a very valid point and look at what he’s replied, clearly got nothing to say as he knows it’s true!
So true 😂😂it’s free begging cunts they are
---
Let’s not forget last year when B and M gifted Sophie cheap toys and she wrapped them up for Leo for Christmas and bought him fuck all else …. Worst parents they are scrounging lazy grifting cunts

• Haha
  • Sad

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Why the fuck does Zelda keep calling Nigel Farage......MICHAEL ....Think she was discusting saying Grace who is in the Jungle saying she had a face like a slapped arse :oops: take a look at yourself turkey teeth, shit hair, horrible personality 😑 I like Grace leave her alone...jmo.

• Wow
  • Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m sorry but my biggest bug bare is people taking their phones to the toilet 🤮 LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT ONLY IS IT SHOCKING THEY CANT EVEN PUT IT DOWN FOR 5 MINUTES BUT THE GERMS OH MY GOD THE GERMS 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 SERIOUSLY I cannot with these tramps

• Sick
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Here she is! Pretending to be sophisticated all on her own…. Or is she🤔
It irrationally annoys me when people don't take things out of the packaging when they do a charcuterie board. I'm no bon viveur but I put my olives and whatnot in nice dishes and fan the crackers out on a plate. And who lights stinky scented candles next to their food? Gross.

• Heart
I will get to relax 🤣 try working 9-5 and looking after your kids. Dont think he ever spends more than a couple of hours with them.

Also noticed hes moved the cheap champers 🙈

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Sam is all over the news and social media Jake is so irrelevant he literally is 🤣
I am absolutely loving Sam on IAC …. I never watched MIC or anything he was on but I knew of him and Zara. He’s seems like a really genuine nice funny guy! He could win it … Fakey must be fuming 😂😂😂😂 Also Fakey you syrup wearing twat take a look at Marvin’s embracing his baldness… I think it really suits him, I honestly wouldn’t think “oh that Marvin is a cunt or ugly with his bald head now”!! it’s nothing to do with hair Fakey, it’s your personality! Face it Fakey, Sam and Marvin have completely nailed you’re non existent career now! Even Nigel has 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

❤ I just want to say: if there is anyone on here that feels inadequate because these cunt influences beg for all this free shit, please don’t, Christmas isn’t about how big your tree is or how many decorations you have or how picture perfect everything is. It’s about memories made in the snow, baking cookies and snuggling up watching Christmas films. It’s about love and holding your dear ones close. They have nothing but material things and they don’t last they are superficial. ❤ sending love to everyone, these cunts will get what’s coming to them I promise you that xx
It's all about the presence, and not the presents. Memories and love to everyone. 🥰

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
These two fucking begs are one step up from Big Issue sellers.
He'll be getting a bicycle and a fucking ginger cat next
Grifting pair of useless feral cunts

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
🤢 accepting things like the Lapland invite when you can seemingly show to be able to afford multiple holidays a year, splash the cash on clothes and new kitchens (all said very loosely here) is grotesque. Gift it to those who would never be able to otherwise. It’s ain’t fucking cheap £500+ for the average family of 4 for the experience, and that’s before food and drink.
Let's be honest, when you see the gurning zilch listers poncing around Lapland UK on the sidebar of shame, you just know the cunts didn't pay to go there.
And if I saw this pair of no marks with Chucky in the pram screaming constantly for food posing for the gram, I wouldn't be influenced in any way to go .

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen an interview Zoe Ball did with Tom Hiddleston about his love of Strictly. No tagging of the BBC or Strictly or anything to do with the program on the post but the official account has already replied asking TH to call them. Funny how they’ve never done to this to Fakey considering he’s actually tagged them, done interviews about it constantly (even got it in on Lorraine this morning 🙄) and begged to appear on numerous occasions. Wonder why? 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'd do my nut if Mr Crazy encouraged this especially trapping blankets in windows.

So the grifted artwork has pride of place in the hobbit bedroom. Best place for it because it looks shit. Is it just balancing on the headboard?

---
View attachment 2583170
Cba to go back and hide her name but she’s made a very valid point and look at what he’s replied, clearly got nothing to say as he knows it’s true!
Glad to see others are seeing them both for the begging tramps that they are! 👍

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
no response at all, think tht knock off hugo tops a few sizes too big, but we all know that's on purpose to cover up his short limbs

• Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
He really is such a creep🤢In bed topless and once again trying to stay relevant by tagging I’m a celebrity 🤢Will be dancing on ice soon and he will drag his stupid arse out yet again to give his boring opinion on that as well.As for Zelda she’s full of herself lately and saying how she allowed poor Matt to travel to Birmingham 😳Can you imagine being a grown arse man and your wife gives you permission to go enjoy yourself.

• Sick
  • Sad