Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
This quest for fame is an obsession, it will destroy him. Like we've said, he can't be making much dosh from these brief tv appearances after paying for hotels, Polly's fee etc. It's not a regular, reliable income which he needs with a family to support. He's never going to end up in the West End and before long these panto roles and stage show jobs will dry up completely.

He'd be better off making a career out of the one thing he's actually good at and knowledgeable about - fitness. If he were a personal trainer he'd probably make a shit load more money than he's earning now, I'm sure lots of women would like to have him as their pt and blokes probably would too because he actually knows what he's doing in a gym. He's semi-famous which would put him at an advantage over other pt's because it would be a novelty being trained by someone "off the telly". He could show his clients' progress and results on his Instagram and would then get a lot of genuine engagement and probably a waiting list for clients. He could even open his own gym.

But that would mean working full time which we know is anathema to this lazy prick. He won't be famous at all within a year or so, he should capitalise on his public profile whilst people still know who he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Bad back 🤥 but hunched over on an exercise bike because he wants to eyefuck himself 🤮🤮🤮 Why whatever he does, does he have to have his top off to do it 🤮 Haven’t been to the gym in a while 🤭 but it is normal to see people doing weights and cycling just in shorts? He goes on about icks but he really is the biggest ick out there

• Sick

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Leo appears to be a very aggressive, unpleasant
child. He’s literally always hitting things, throwing things, snarling, shouting and saying no and mine to everything. Jake has absolutely no idea how to interact with him - my partner has helped our 2yo with toilet training, learning numbers and letters and some basic words/sentences in Greek. Jake - name me one thing you have taught your son?! He can’t even talk properly the poor sod.
I bet a lot of that is down to frustration that he can’t communicate properly. Mine is the same age and has really good speech but he gets annoyed if I can’t understand something he’s saying, so I can’t imagine how poor Spud feels. Fakey doesn’t listen or give him time to respond anyway, maybe he’s already realised that it’s like talking to a brick wall so why bother.

• Sad
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
More quality time with the family I see!

I reckon he came home purely for the chance that his phone would ring for another 5mins on TV for I'm A Celebrity. Doesn't he realise it's over? With each year passing, he will soon be forgotten about completely.

Then what?

View attachment 2588061
Definitely. He’s in Cardiff next week and then Blackpool so won’t be able to travel to London the following 2 weeks and then IAC is over. Next will be the tagging of DOI start of the year 🙄 Then again if he does OK lives again, that did bring us some laughs and some great content for here 😂

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I don’t get why Zelda thinks anyone cares for daily vlogs . She’s not a celebrity or ever contributed anything to the world of entertainment, etc. Some dribbling moron plopped out her dusty grand canyon 40-odd years ago and went on TV a couple of times. Who gives a fuck!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What makes me laugh about these two sad cunts is that nobody reaches out to them. They do all the chasing and begging.
He reminds me of that character in The Simpsons, Troy McClure, always introducing himself as "you may remember me in".
I bet that's what fuck face does in his begging emails/insta....

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Hahaha making reels is the hardest work ever, god these “influencers” have absolutely no brain cells. Save your time and effort then flaps cos your reels are boring as fuck. Why is she so bad at painting? You can always see the really bad uneven line where she hasn’t bothered to paint right up to the ceiling. Has to use the cheapest paint and can’t afford a decorator. Skint as fuck.

That woman who’s apparently his boss absolutely hates him.

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Welcome Back 🥰 it’s certainly been a while 😂 so much to catch up on but goes without saying, he is still the same attention seeking cunt looking for his ‘big break’ that obviously hasn’t happened 😂 As for Flappy. The deterioration in her since you were last here 🤯🤯🤯 She’s now as deluded, self obsessed and fame hungry as he is
I’m still reading & trying to catch up, looks as tho so much has happened😳 and I’m guessing none of it good😂 So far I see he’s been baby dino at Butlins🤣 Missed a holiday with his family to lie about doing feck all before absolutely loving himself while he’s meant to be promoting America🤢 Which I see she also done🤦🏼‍♀️ How are they getting these “massive” gigs? Wtf was that video of him running about dressed as a mosquito😭 He’s really coming up in the world🙌🏼😂 What in gods name has she done to her face😱😱😱😱
IMG_9469.jpeg

Glad to see you’re still here Jeanie❤
---
Welcome back @Jac In The Box - hope you and the family are great! The Wiki has been kept up-to date so much easier to catch up on this shitshow! They are truly the gift that keeps on giving! Nice to see your name again! 😘
All good this end, thank you crazy❤ Just been loving life being a gran and not having these cunts impact it😂 Wiki is looking fab, you’ve done a far better job than I could have👏🏼
---
Aw lovely to see you pop up - Hope life has is treating you well ❤
---
Hi Kate, I’m doing well😊 Hope you’re well my lovely❤ Hope you’re still popping in with your insightful observations, loved them😂
---
So nice to see you back @Jac In The Box 😊

ah yes fakey you have a proper little genius son. Does that make you feel better? Lol
Awww thank you Barbie❤ Don’t know if I’ll last long😂
---
Jac it’s so nice to see your name pop up ❤
hope you’re well
I’ve complained to Lapland uk, I shall keep you posted on a reply
It’s so lovely to see so many of the original fakeys still here Mya❤ Loving seeing all the names liking & commenting on my post🥰 Still flying the flag and calling these cunts out🙌🏼 You’re all defo better people than me because I think I’d have hunted him down by now😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
And FUCK OFF saying 'yeah baby' all the time. And taking the piss out of someone's coat while he walks along looking like he's rolled in a Bet Lynch jumble sale.

Surely old mother Jaundice will lose followers now she's admitted to being a fully paid up member of the KKK. Racist & a homophobe - pretty sure she's slammed shut the already closing door of Goggle Box.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I'd do my nut if Mr Crazy encouraged this especially trapping blankets in windows.

So the grifted artwork has pride of place in the hobbit bedroom. Best place for it because it looks shit. Is it just balancing on the headboard?

View attachment 2583173
---

Glad to see others are seeing them both for the begging tramps that they are! 👍
Looks like no expense was spared on the bedside tables and lamps 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Sad thing is if they did get Spud checked out and it came back there was something they wouldn’t be upset they’d see it as a chance to boost their engagement. Fakey would be on the phone to Polly to get him on Lorraine,LW & This Morning before they’ve even left the consultant’s room.

• Sad

JazzFan

VIP Member
The fact fakey never ever gives flappy a break from the kids is disgusting, it makes me laugh he's totally incapable of having his son for a day by himself and always leaving her to do it

ThortheDog2022

Another lads cast trip out without Fakey. More important for him to drive all the way to London to get on TV for 5 mins than spend time socially with his castmates. They probably picked to go today knowing he wasn’t about to be able to gatecrash their afternoon 😂
They did say it was a manly trip and let’s face it, he’s nothing of the sort! 🤭

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey folks.

Hope everyone is good ❤

Making an appearance on a show which entails less than 4-5 mins is NOT PRESENTING PANTO BOY, it’s just a fleeting appearance most likely due to there being no one as desperate as YOURSELF to do a 4-5 min appearance on Lorraine (the audience demographic is telling).

I have never seen ANYONE mug a camera as much as him, I seriously mean this. It’s evident this man lacks any depth whatsoever, and exhibits a level of shallowness that’s very discerning. It’s just so strange to me - and I need to state this is FUCK ALL TO DO WITH MENTAL ILLNESS, let’s just make that very clear.

PANTO BOY is a a prime example of someone who exhibits traits Self-objectification, where they define their worth based on their looks, body. I have never seen a man have admire himself as much as he does.

4 mins of Lorraine & he’s acting like he’s the guest host. Cunt.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
I watched the One Show tonight and the actress from Wish (Ariana DeBose) was interviewed. She talked about how her mother said if she worked hard then (I can’t remember the exact words) she could be/do whoever she wanted to be. Yes she is very successful but it would seem she’s worked very hard since a very young age. She is also very happy. People see how successful others are and are resentful but quite often they haven’t seen how long it’s taken or how much hard work has gone into getting that far. I know people who make comments about my lifestyle but they don’t see how hard we’ve worked for it or what has been sacrificed. Fakey and Flappy want the lifestyle and ‘fame’ but have done nothing and just don’t see perhaps hardwork may be rewarding in more ways than one! I have slowly stopped watching certain ‘influencers’ on Instagram because it just makes me even more angry that there are big businesses that enable their behaviour. I do believe, because of the cost of living etc, this sort of lifestyle is coming to an end thankfully. There’ll always be the sheep that will not believe their idol can do any wrong but more fool them. Sorry for the rant but the One Show really shows some people just aren’t prepared to work but feel they’re entitled to everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Robin71

VIP Member
The only reason he has bought that brownie mix from Marks and Spencer and is making a big deal over it is because the likes of Perri Kiely, Tommy Fury and Vogue Spencer have all got ads with them at the moment and of course he wants some of the action probably sending a begging email as we speak 😂 while I’m here imagine being in a theatre production with a reasonably sized cast and only one person can tolerate you?

• Haha
Reactions: 23