Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww thank you Blue I didn’t think much would have changed, we all know this twat is a creature of habit and everything is rinse & repeat I am having a read of the wiki at the moment to bring me up to speed @CrazyBaldhead looks to have done an outstanding job

Reactions: 18
Welcome Back it’s certainly been a while so much to catch up on but goes without saying, he is still the same attention seeking cunt looking for his ‘big break’ that obviously hasn’t happened As for Flappy. The deterioration in her since you were last here She’s now as deluded, self obsessed and fame hungry as he is

Reactions: 17
Welcome back @Jac In The Box - hope you and the family are great! The Wiki has been kept up-to date so much easier to catch up on this shitshow! They are truly the gift that keeps on giving! Nice to see your name again!

Tell me this ain’t true
---
So I just looked and yes he is back in holyoaks times must be really hard
Nooo

I like Hollyoaks (OK I know its naff but for the entertainment factor it's one I catch up on). If he is in it I will have to turn off....

Reactions: 15
Aw lovely to see you pop up - Hope life has is treating you well
---
Didn’t she also have a “fling” with Danni W son (poor kid, I really feel sorry for him) to get some publicity.
Sorry don’t want to derail the thread.

but this will be PANTO BOY, in the not so distant future.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Bingo Alert!

Who mentioned about NikNak not being taught to hold a pen properly?

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch are new M and S ambassadors.....
the gruesome twosome will be soooooo pissed off..

Reactions: 22
Their podcast is hilarious and a very genuine couple. Wonder whatever happened to F&F doing a podcast? Remember when they were in the Maldives he said they were in meetings about it and then 2 months later he said about him and Zelda doing one. What a surprise that neither materialised

Reactions: 22
No daily dose of verbal diarrhoea from Zelda yet. Wonder if she’s keeping a low profile after being outed as racist?

They can only dream of a gig like this lol @PrincessJeanie I remember the podcast talk hahahaaaaa and a meeting they had fairly recently that came to nothing. Also him and Zelda hinting at Gogglebox ffs no way Fakey

Reactions: 15
Zelda quiet today after showing everyone her true colours.Shes a spiteful old cow who slags loads of people of like her pathetic son is some kind of star.Who keeps a surname when she divorced his dad over 20 years ago.Bullshit that Olivier asked her not to change it and why would he fucking care.Bet Matt must be so hen pecked he says quiet to shut her up.

I don’t believe a word that comes out of Mrs Fakey’s mouth. No one asked her any such thing.
---
and he doesn’t even make it on Lorraine’s grid either, like a certain another person did when he was on there talking about the jungle last week
No one regards the TV appearance thief. Although Lorraine is a dumb bint, even she can see the desperation oozing out of his every pore!

Reactions: 13
Forget Where's Wally.

Where's Zelda, the racist old cunt.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.