Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow…her skin What on earth is she doing to herself?

Reactions: 17
Fakey will just have to make do being a baby dino at Butlins, no way will he appear on the actual MS show

Reactions: 22
I will get to relax try working 9-5 and looking after your kids. Dont think he ever spends more than a couple of hours with them.

Also noticed hes moved the cheap champers

Reactions: 23
Wow…her skin What on earth is she doing to herself?
She's so miserable in herself yet desperate for a life of leisure wannabe influencer, she's past caring.......
---
They really are an awful.pair of lazy cunts

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Excellent thread title and recap as always Queen Crazy!

Reactions: 16
This riles me! I go to work, 40 plus hours every single week! Big fucking deal Jake
He also can get a fast train into London tomorrow morning. Not sure why he needs a hotel the night before unless his man is coming to do him. He hardly sees his family at this rate so you would think he would spend the whole of Sunday with them. We of course know he isn’t interested after he has posted his IG content painting the false happy family image.

Reactions: 19
He’s thick he obviously cannot interact with adults. Let’s face it he has no friends. That’s why none of his colleagues hang out with him after the shows.
---
Another five minutes of utter desperation no doubt and yet another excuse to stay overnight somewhere away from the family..

View attachment 2581265
The new table… doesn’t go with anything and the bratty child will soon splatter those white chairs with food ,the way he eats.
---
How fake and forced is this? Absolutely ZERO chemistry at all in this photo. As for Spud, he needs a fucking clip around the earhole.

Horrid little bastard.

View attachment 2581352
He’s badly behaved-becuz he does what he wants and she lets him so she can talk into a phone to strangers…

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I go between feeling so sorry for Spud how his parents are letting him down in every way, to thinking what a horrid little shit he is. Wanting the carrot and shouting NO at the dogs then running off with it. Brat!

Reactions: 20
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!

Attachments

Looking at his hotel room, he’s definitely paying for it himself As for the tagging and jumping on the I’m a Celeb bandwagon yet again, he doesn’t even know the name of his supposed fav contestant. Her name is Nella not Ella - prick. We all know he’s going to champion Josie hoping it will get him on TM. I don’t know how he’s not embarrassed having to keep using the same thing over and over again just to try and get a 2 min spot on daytime TV and to get attention. Then again look how long he’s been doing it with his dad and brother for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.