Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
Hiiiii guyssssss, remember now he is a 'PRO' MMA fighter so can't turn down Aaron can he ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

JazzFan

VIP Member
Flappy why not do. Shop when heโ€™s in nursery 15 million times a week instead of begging or the gym, sigh sheโ€™s brainless

Must cost them a fortune in nappies the way that kid eats ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Canโ€™t believe nearly 3 and isnโ€™t toilet trained ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธnursery must laugh at them

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That painting reel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s stuck some polyester balls on a canvas and painted it yet another shade of beige. Would have looked nicer getting a couple of ยฃ5 prints from BnM. Fakey telling her sheโ€™s Picasso okay lol.
Is that her new money-making idea? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Sophie 'Too Beige' Quickenden. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So basically Leo is still with whoever was babysitting him whilst she was on her girls trip. Sheโ€™ll pick him up on the way back and then โ€˜familyโ€™ day will begin. He gives it away everytime. If he was with him, he would have posted him by now. I still canโ€™t get my head round a 35 year old man not being capable of looking after his own son by himself ๐Ÿ™„
So do we reckon lunch at the Marquis or will he really splash out with some of his winnings ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Another 2 minutes of desperation TV under this cunt's belt. As for having Ferne McCann on there, it's disgusting. Especially the comment she made about the acid attack victim. Vile guests. Hopefully This Morning will be cancelled soon with the latest revelations of scandal.

View attachment 2570518
Well Vicki has to pay for this wedding somehow
---
Is he spending all his winnings on deliberate awful clothes? Or is it a deliberate attention seeking twat move
Even Rylan looks less of a homosexual than Jake does.

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Heโ€™s obviously going to continue to post himself sparring daily so we might as well pray that he does get in the ring again but this time with someone equal who will crush his ENORMOUS ego along with his ENORMOUS beak, lugs and turkey teef.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
๐Ÿ” So fucking loud with his shouting at Maris Piper about the duck...am still laughing at Jack Nicholson's mouth having a wank...thanks Crazy so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚...
RatBoy looking at his new tattoo 1:16.

"One minute 16, one minute 16". ๐Ÿคช

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
I think the more work people tend to have the worse they can look. My hubby was saying that in his opinion a lot of younger women tend to look older when they get work done. It seems to have the reverse effect of what itโ€™s intending to do. She looks older because sheโ€™s seriously underweight and her jaw line lacks softeness.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
He's dressing like a teenage chav for attention. No man in his 30s would be seen in public in those boohoo racing monstrosities. How attractive do you find him in those Flapps?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Lico

Chatty Member
So he's still doing that then is he - blocking people who 'like' a true comment. I bet he is still checking the people who viewed his stories as well and then investigating whether they actually follow him or not? Imagine being that much of a sad cunt to even think of doing that.

I bet if you went through his blocked list it would take you most of the day to go through it.

What a sad life this prick has. ๐Ÿคก
---
Squidward's moaning about how expensive tree decorations are. Considering how shit their tree always looks, why bother? I bet that "quatz-like' table hasn't sold yet?

This just proves that his fight purse has been swallowed up by debt. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

View attachment 2575213
She has a hard neck complaining about the prices in the garden centre seeing as she was buying shite on Ali express and marking it up on her B&B page. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
WELL DONE GOOD BOY WHAT'S THAT WELL DONE GOOD BOY CLEVER BOY...
As Fakey shouts out his demands to a) show what a good dad he is b) show how advanced Maris is.

It's a no on both counts from me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Heโ€™s completely shot himself in the foot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly cant make this shit up! What a fucking idiot, he so desperately wants to be on tv but how could he show his face on tv and say he hasnโ€™t donated anything! Paul has fucked him right up and was happy to play along! Heโ€™s made fools out of both Oktagon and Fakey at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thats how itโ€™s done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Never fuck with a scouser you will never win!
Yup. Dickhead has totally butt fucked himself . Can't go on telly in case someone pulls him over making a donation....
You fucking clown ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Au revoir, Cunty.....

• Haha
  • Heart