Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Showing RatBoy up for the greedy cunt he is! 👍

View attachment 2568767
It’s definitely why he’s not done an interview to the media about his ‘win’. He doesn’t want to admit he’s given fuck all, where it’s been so highly publicised about PS donation. It’s disgusting and embarrassing as an actual ambassador for a charity, that as the ‘winner’ he’s taken the whole lot for himself and not given them a penny 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I can’t get over the change it’s actually really bad she was a good looking girl . She looks late 40s now it’s shocking . I wonder does Jake put her down a lot ? Because she never looked this bad must be a reason she has suddenly started like this
He constantly puts her down, there have been numerous examples of it, recorded and posted by both of them, that we discussed on various threads. And that's just the bits they made public.

It's an abusive relationship, in my opinion.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thank you guyyys for your votes for my thread title suggestion! 😘

The previous thread went quicker than the actual fixed fight! After all of the suspense and the Fakeys being more excited than on Christmas morning at the thought of him finally having his syrup knocked off, we were let down massively. 💯 The 'fight' if you could call it that, lasted 1 minute and 16 seconds with Paul falling to the floor. Fakey was continuously booed throughout to a point where Paul pleaded with the crowd to stop it in his speech afterwards.

Fakey went into Paul like a pissed-up crackhead in a Saturday night pub brawl. The whole night was a cringeworthy display of Fakey's ego thinking he was Scunthorpe's version of Mike Tyson. Prick. 🤡

Flapz was acting like a greasy Poundland Paris Fury, Polly Parrot was giving off Fatal Attraction vibes and none of Fakey's 'friends' were seen at all.

On Monday, Fakey was videoed slurring his words again and even got into the car with Spud and drove him to Smyth's to buy the human dustbin a Hungry Hippo game for £8.99. Pity the Police weren't around to arrest the drunken prick and throw the book at him and I'm not talking about his Gratitude Journal. 🤬

Carry on Fakeys!

A full recap can be found in the Wiki.

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Well, he's tried his hand at alot of different things, actor, fighter, presenter, singer, influencer...
And we can conclude, he's shit at every single one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Has anyone contacted sarcoma to congratulate them about the massive donation fakey has made to them??
I messaged them yesterday and asked if their ‘celeb’ ambassador had donated any of his prize money yet as he’d stated on TV he was going to. Surprisingly enough they haven’t replied 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
Their parenting is worrying. Allowing him to go near the ice bath, letting him stand on the kitchen “island”, constantly feeding him. He’s going to be a little brat, get seriously injured/drowned and he’s going to have issues with food. Seriously they think they are cool parents, when it’s simply lazy.

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
🐔Jake is ever so messy, but he does love a lie in, he sleeps really well when he is here, he has left now and usually messages me and says I am 20 minutes away could you make me a decaf tea...Silly cow cut the cord..
That’s 5 mins of my life I won’t get back 😂. So the theatre is an hour and 40 minutes away and he texts her every night on his way back so she has a cup of tea waiting for him when he gets in. So basically she stays up til near on midnight so he doesn’t have to make his own cup of ‘decaff’ tea 🤯 no wonder he’s such a self entitled selfish cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

StrictlyNoFakey

Just seen Zelda’s daily waffle - mentions Fakey leaving his stuff all over ‘never mind, it soon picks up’ but went on a huge fucking rant when DoorMatt left the medicine basket out of place! Matt - get yourself out of there - do yourself a favour!

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
What sort of fucking mother stands on the brand new kitchen island and and makes a game of it with her toddler? Zero respect for anything. Absolute embarrassment of a woman.
I used to feel sorry for her now I realise she is as bad as Jake both perfect for each other
she allows her son to be emotionally abused by her husband . She shows online that her first born means nothing to her .
how any mother can constantly post one child and not the other is disgusting not to mention her Facebook which has Leo on both her cover and main picture no sign of Freddie . She is pure vile both are 🙄

she is also as delusional as Jake she genuinely believes they are a celeb couple 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
👋 Panto boy and Flaps have caught up and are trolling Tattle 😂😂😂😂 Fuck off Fakey with you’re fake Daz advert pretending to be drunk! Has Tattle rattled you again? Also the same goes for you Flaps pretending the weather is depressing you! Again has Tattle rattled you? maybe its that prick you live with thats you’re problem! Go and tell all you bots and old ladies about youre 88 tattle threads! If you don’t like it then dont read it 😂😂😂 peace Guysssssss ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
What sort of fucking mother stands on the brand new kitchen island and and makes a game of it with her toddler? Zero respect for anything. Absolute embarrassment of a woman.

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Tell you what luv, if you occupied yourself with a job and getting your little boy a diagnosis and doing everything you can to help him, you wouldn't have time for putting on a fake accent and yapping about the weth-aww and how much you dislike it. FFS.

She sounds bloody ridiculous.

Did that grifty bitch just randomly rant about the weather so she could brag about going on holiday again as if she hasnt been on MULTIPLE grifted holidays this year. Fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffff

No motivation for the gym? Did she breathe some air so she has to go to the gym to work it off???

I just need one influencer permanantly cancelled

I'm pissed sorry :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
One small consolation Rylan is presenting This Morning fake will pretend he is his best friend because of X Factor but he will be quietly seething that Rylan is a million times more successful than him

• Haha