Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden #89 - Won a charity fight, but kept the cash as his bank balance was light

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Robin71

VIP Member
They are failing that boy on all levels! The baby bowl, the bottles, the nappies all need to go and correct his behaviour! Constantly standing on chairs, earlier he stuck his tongue out at knobhead and started screaming he just cut the filming tell him no that’s rude yesterday he started screaming and went to ram that duck into the car filming cut again he was walking across the car park alone when they should be holding his hand and don’t encourage him to stand on the island and stand on the steps for the ice bath help him with speech show him how to hold his crayon properly the list goes on Jake said in a chat after the fight I’ve got a little baby at home no you haven’t you have a toddler a little boy who is about to turn 3! Start parenting him properly it isn’t funny to post on instagram how naughty he is! Rant over!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Is she alright? I've never seen anything like it in my life. Why would you keep doing this to yourself? It's not making an improvement whatsoever. She looks utterly dreadful and it's about time somebody stepped in and told her some facts - not just about her skin treatments but about her sham of a 'marriage' too!

---
Just look at the filth underneath her nails. No wonder Freddie has caught something and is ill. The whole house and her need fumigating.

This is truly disgusting. 🤢

Screenshot_20231109-103115~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Bit disappointed to see Jake go train with Steve at P4P. Steve's a great guy and works hard, and loves boxing. Been to his gym before and met him a few times. Also calling jake a 'pro fighter' 🤦‍♂️

What's interesting though is Jake chose a purely boxing gym when Southampton has a few great MMA gyms with strong reputations and different classes. These gyms are also closer to the Mayflower where Jake is appearing. Jake also did a private session by looks of it instead of just joining a class.

A-list star Tom Hardy does jiu jitsu and just turns up to regular classes at local gyms when he is travelling to different areas.

Can jake not hack going against others when camera isn't on him?

Assume he is desperately going to try and go down the celebrity boxing route.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Right.
Comments he’ll say were sent in
Worried about your weight loss
Congrats on your epic fight win
After Stage to the Cage, would love to see you & Flaps do a reality show.
What are your goals for the coming months/year
When are you doing SCD
Would you do CBB
Want to see you on the TV more presenting/acting

Questions I’d like to send in
Why are you such a passive aggressive, lying, attention seeking prick.
Why did you say you were giving some money to charity on TV but you didn’t
Why are you obsessed with Instagram and buying followers
Why do you choose to do anything rather than spend time with your family
Why are you incapable of looking after your son for just one night by yourself

Obviously we all know the answers to the above and could have listed many more but you get my drift 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sam Thompsons been confirmed for im a celeb, hope he goes in and wins and gets really good publicity from it. Fakey would be sat in the corner rocking 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Back selling her shit on Facebook.£800 for that shit with chunks missing where Leo mistakenly thought it was one of her burnt offerings for tea🤣🤣View attachment 2561150View attachment 2561151
Her illiteracy makes my head hurt. What is 'Quatz'? How the fuck has she got the audacity to charge £800 for that rotten old thing. No way is that an 8 seater. You'd end up getting your elbows in each other's dinners if you had three people either side. Where are the 8 chairs then?

Christ she's a dunce! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Loose Men is on on Friday, guess who’s not included 😂😂
He’s completely shot himself in the foot 😂😂😂😂 honestly cant make this shit up! What a fucking idiot, he so desperately wants to be on tv but how could he show his face on tv and say he hasn’t donated anything! Paul has fucked him right up and was happy to play along! He’s made fools out of both Oktagon and Fakey at the same time 😂 Thats how it’s done 😂😂 Never fuck with a scouser you will never win!

• Heart
  • Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
These two need to grow up and get back to work in a proper job, not more crappy ads or content online. They’ve got zero talent between them. Imagine this is the example you’re setting your kids. The arguments between them over money must be constant.
I can imagine the arguments must be awful. I wonder if she gave up her beauty business because he told her to and promised her ‘fame’ too but the begging for ITS flopped so she’ll be throwing it back in his face. I seriously think she’d be better off doing her beauty treatments in her shed so at least would be attempting to pay her way. She’s likely tired and down because she does naff all

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I have just seen a thread title for someone else on here and it’s so fucking fitting for these cunts * Human Griftapede*

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Tell you what luv, if you occupied yourself with a job and getting your little boy a diagnosis and doing everything you can to help him, you wouldn't have time for putting on a fake accent and yapping about the weth-aww and how much you dislike it. FFS.

She sounds bloody ridiculous.

• Heart

Ninki

I saw that pullover in TKmaxx yesterday. £14.99 in the clearance section. My teenage son was horrified by it

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Maybe his new sad little life, jayne tattoo is actually biblical.

Micah 1:16
Make thee bald, and poll thee for thy delicate children; enlarge thy baldness as the eagle; for they are gone into captivity from thee.

🤭

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
I've just emailed Sunday brunch,asking was they aware he won his fight why don't they have him and Paul on to talk about the fight, and the charities they chose and what each donation will do for them, after all it was on there he said he was donating

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her illiteracy makes my head hurt. What is 'Quatz'? How the fuck has she got the audacity to charge £800 for that rotten old thing. No way is that an 8 seater. You'd end up getting your elbows in each other's dinners if you had three people either side. Where are the 8 chairs then?

Christ she's a dunce! 🤡
8 seater but she’s advertising it as only having 5 chairs with it 🙄😂 So obviously a 6 seater but one chair totally fucked 🙄 If she had a brain she’d be fucking dangerous. That’ll be reduced by tomorrow and then the next day and the day after that 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Good God, her skin is SHOCKING. How can she even think it looks any better.

There is absolutely no femininity left in her face. She has lost all of her looks and looks like a bloke now. Plus her hair receding is getting worse. Just look at her!!!!!!! 🤢🤢

Utterly dreadful!

View attachment 2563316View attachment 2563317
Oh aye, I'd want to dress my child like a 50 yr old bloke having a mid life crisis at a yoga retreat....
---
I can’t see that Aaron letting this one go now he’s called him out on it, I can’t wait for that day where he’s actually up against someone who could hopefully knock him out 😃
Give me £40 and a curly wurly and I'd happily kick the living shit out of him..👍👍👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁💰💰💰💰
---
🐔 He has to draw attention to himself either through clothes, muscles, must wins, turkey teeth, I suppose it makes up for his tiny dick, think his mother has had a lot to do with how he is, pushing him when he was younger, putting ideas in his head, and putting him on that pedestal ....quite sad really....
Wait until he hits his 40s, he's gonna look like the last chicken at Sainsbury's...

• Haha
Reactions: 29