Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Aaron Chalmers is calling out fakey for a fight would love Aaron to do him in 😂
Oktagon are sharing it as well so Fakey won’t be able to pretend he’s not seen it 😂 Plus we know he sees everything he’s tagged in. If he doesn’t want to do it, he’ll use the FM as his excuse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I wonder what his next fight is? Flaps has commented on his post saying the anxiety is starting already so it must be already set in stone that he’s fighting someone.

love that she thinks she’s the new Molly Mae now with a celebrity boxer husband 😂

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Aaron and Fakey would be a much fairer contest, which is why Fakey will shy away from it the ugly little pussy 😂

Fakey is a chicken, pass it on 🐥

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
She can barely speak properly. Is she pissed? Who wants to see her inspo? Who are her followers? And I hate that kiss at the end she always does. She defo thinks shes like Posh Spice!
What’s even funnier is that she’s trying to be like ‘Posh Spice’ back in the year 99 and 00’s and Victoria Beckham now cringes at herself back then 😂😂😂 make it make sense 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
What a saddo fucker making out he's some cool biker guy. Matt is obviously a true biker and it must make him cringe seeing this ponce pirouette in sage pleather whilst breathing his halitosis & syrup glue into a very expensive bike helmet. He wouldn't know what to do with a high performance bike so fuck off trying to make out you're part of the cool set.
Screenshot_20231115-102345_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
That's everytime she goes out alone with her friends or goes away to visit her sister, he starts his shit with passive aggressive memes obviously towards her. He's has always given me emotionally abusive/controlling vibes.

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I could list literally hundreds of things that make this bellend so unbelievably vile and unattractive,and his constant selling of the dead is pretty much at the top, but I have to say it is beaten every time by the fact that as an adult he CANNOT ever parent his own child alone,utter prick

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Flapz took an angle grinder or orbital sander to her face. You don't need to be a dermatologist to see that her skin is screaming out "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I actually wince every time I see photos of her face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Someone’s asked him what the hardest thing is about parenting. He just waffled on about how it’s amazing being a parent but it’s hard when they don’t listen or you don’t get a full nights sleep. What a load of bollocks. He couldn’t answer because he’s not had to parent. He’s never had his own son over night on his own which is ridiculous when you think about the amount of times she’s fucked off as well.

you can keep claiming to be the worlds most amazing Dad but you are literally the shittest dad and Sophie is not a good mum.

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
WTF is she doing standing on that with an almost 3 year old??? Good woman teach him its for standing on 👍 and what a great advertisement trying to sell you’re grifted ‘8 seater’ table and 5 chairs 🤥 while it’s getting scribbled on! They just don’t stop making idiots of themselves?

• Haha
  • Wow

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Im actually crying with laughter here. He got the fucking time tattooed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He thinks he beat Mike fucking Tyson. He is a 41 year old comedian ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why does he do these fake q&as. So blatantly makes up the questions himself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just surprised there was nothing about missing seeing him on TV like there usually is 😂 Talking about TV, when was his last 2 min appearance 😉 At least him being on tour, there should be no I’m a celeb commentary and his constantly tagging trying to get on morning TV talking about it. Wonder how long before he starts pitching himself for CBB?

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Loose Men is on on Friday, guess who’s not included 😂😂
I think the last two years has proven ITV don’t want to entertain him the very little work he has had has been seconds on the daytime shows nobody likes watching . This is the start of the end to his career . I mean it’s already dead but soon enough he won’t get any scraps people don’t want because somebody else as desperate as him will come along 😂

• Haha