Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThortheDog2022

Every time I see that fucking ugly sweater vest, all I can see is Groovy Chick, inspired by a 12 year old girl’s bedroom wall.

IMG_0832.png

IMG_0831.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Just missed this at the end of the last thread @Barbie2020

Context was, he was talking about the fight and how he'd been beaten by "some lad off the xfactor", made a comment about how long he lasted, being mortified and then someone heckled "think of the money".

Paul then laughed and went "that's the best of it. I didn't get any money. The lad I fought got 40k but I donated my money to charity. He bloody kept his..."

So yeah I certainly took it as a bit of a dig. I think when it's something like this (non fighters fighting), then it's generally assumed it's for charity. The way Paul spoke I think it sounded like he was under that impression too. Especially as it sounded like he was doing it as a one and done kind of thing. I didn't get the impression he was going to make a habit of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

bluecups

VIP Member
"Heyyyyy guuuuuyyyyyssss.....just popping on here to show you all the new ahhhhmaaaaazing exfoliating tool that DeWalt have kindly sent me. Use my discount code #KREUGER5O to get fifty percent off. Guaranteed to take your skin off down to the bone remove any dead skin cells #gifted"

Untitled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Her nose is looking so big she could smell a Sunday roast on a fucking Thursday and for the accent fuck off ya silly twat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If I was her and I looked at past photos, when she was actually a nice looking girl, I would cry.
She has destroyed herself.

And I won't even start on the disaster of a marriage.
I would do more than cry, I'd jump off a cliff. She has COMPLETELY ruined her face by only 30yrs old and is ageing like milk.

This is terrifying! 😮

Polish_20231109_124244878~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve realised why he’s probably done no interviews regarding his historic win on Saturday. He knows that Paul donating his entire wage to Charity would come up and after saying on TV he was donating ‘some’, he’s not going to want to admit he’s actually donating fuck all.
Imagine using the deaths of your dad and brother for years to get TV/Media interviews and as much attention as possible, but when you’ve got the chance to do something for the charity relevant to their passings, you do nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️ They must be so proud if they are looking down on him.
Also has he mentioned doing the marathon next year yet? He definitely said he would do it because his time was so shit this year. I suppose it depends if he needs the attention at the time or not - prick.
@CrazyBaldhead thanks again for a brilliant recap and congrats on yet another thread title win ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Has this cunt had his fight time tattooed onto his wrist???? What an absolute fucking twat!!
I’m surprised he didn’t get it tattooed on his forehead 🙄 Not a shock if you think about it. This is the guy who had a spider (I’m a celeb), ice skate (DOI) and microphone (x factor) tattooed on him. Funny how he’s never had a baby Dino done 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden #89

Slurring his words & once again pissed.
Even getting the fight time tatooed on his wrist! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
News Update:

A huge thank you from all of the Fakeys to @SwishSwing for letting us know that Fakey received £40,000 for the 'fight'. 👍 Let's hope he paid DoorMatt back for his crappy boy racer Golf and the rest paid towards his massive credit card debts.

Prick. 🖕

Screenshot_20231108-225209~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I've just watched that reel in full and honestly my heart breaks for that wee boy. He's always on the outside. Sophie just holding Leo as per usual and jake dances towards them two, leaving Freddie on the outskirts. Then again he comes up behind his mum because again they are dancing in their wee trio.
My daughter was treated the same way by her dad and step mum.. step mum never letting her and her dad spend time alone etc without their children that they had together etc etc and I'm telling you now the trauma that has caused my child is unbelievable and that's even with me being proactive and having her in play therapy on THREE seperate occasions to try and help heal the hurt its caused her. She's in big school now and still to this day speaks to a school counsellor to try and wrap her head around it. So it breaks my heart to see it played out in this perspective, knowing this is how it all probably started with my child, the subtle leaving them out by the step parent, while their child gets the preferential treatment. The endless trips to the toyshop for one child but not the other. They a disgrace the pair of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32