Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second hand embarrassment for him utter prick 🤣
Bonfire night you would think he would treat his family being the family man he claims but oh no straight to his mums !! Wake up Sophie ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope this bleep gets cancelled he is the most vilest egotistical prick I have ever come across. He makes me feel sick to my stomach his repulsive face his tit attitude and the fact he thinks he’s now some kind of fighter. I tell you what fakey, why don’t you head over to Newark, that’s not far from Zeldas and come meet some proper fighters. You bleeping ponce

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope this bleep gets cancelled he is the most vilest egotistical prick I have ever come across. He makes me feel sick to my stomach his repulsive face his tit attitude and the fact he thinks he’s now some kind of fighter. I tell you what fakey, why don’t you head over to Newark, that’s not far from Zeldas and come meet some proper fighters. You bleeping ponce
Honestly I get this rage over him and I don’t even personally know him but my god he is one insufferable prick . Everything he does just irritates me . It’s his attitude and smugness and you can see exactly why he doesn’t have a career in TV . The public hate him . He won a crappy experiment fight and is going on like he’s just beat Tyson fury ! He was booed from the crowd so much his opponent had to tell them to stop now that is embarrassing. Even when he walked out nobody cheered him . He’s so unlikable he doesn’t have any friends nobody went to support him .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who writes this utter bollocks.Enjoy your money and do us all a favour and duck off now.Loser in life and the boos show that people see threw the fake arse act of yours.He didn’t even try to put a display on for the paying public🙄Just wanted to kick the tit out of Paul🙄View attachment 2552308
They need some kind of “intervention” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he has literally LEFT his "wife" in the hotel and ran to mummy's on his own! WTF....? This is totally a marriage of convenience. They can't even hide the fact now. Another row maybe?

Hardly a warm welcome. Freddie seems so wary of him. Strange how Matt never went last night. Maybe he wasn't allowed to.

398891885_646029621053552_6448553915496075230_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I bet he put his leopard print panties on an did a few hip thrusts for flaps back in the hotel. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go! 🙄

Next Challenge:

Stop wearing that stupid bleeping syrup.
Come out of that deep closet.

399142395_1393719308160045_6727949849331320241_n.jpg
398985514_359895109789012_8819708635987717533_n.jpg
398856621_3222061818097727_2004256703156987984_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like he was on the gear as soon as that fight ended look at his eyes. And the fact he doesn't really look at the camera is a major red flag for him cause he's never done eyefucking himself normally.

Wonder if he will stick at the mma? doesn't look like his likes have changed, most of the posts likes are still pathetic for his 'following'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice to see Spud having some interaction. DoorMatt doesn't look pleased she's filming though.

Take it that Matt wasn’t allowed to go? Paul keeping a dignified silence while creep is in overdrive with his 1 minute take the piss win.Not sure what he’s hoping to achieve with all the posts🙄He really is such a unlikeable prick.

• Heart
Just watched his stories for the first time in months and bloody hell he’s one insufferable twit. He’s not going to let anyone hear the end of it. Acting like he’s just gone 6 rounds with Tyson fury ffs. Fakey it was a friendly that you blink and it’s over. Grow up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So either, they’ve had a celebratory night on the old marching powder and he’s still wired whilst she’s hit the comedown or they’ve had a ding dong and she’s told him to duck off to mummy’s because he’s doing her head in already.

That’s a tough decision to pick 🤔
Bet they've started out on the sniff, it's got nasty, she's told him she's bleeping sick of him, and he's fucked off to mummy.
Can't wait for when the massive comedown when he realises he's back to the crappy job with no excuse to avoid his family.
And everyone hates him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way he talks to NikNak & Freddie is sooo unnatural & unfather like. It's all directed to his Tena Huns. He doesn't want to be looking at kids drawings. He wants to get onto that main subject: himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So not one agent or his manager from his actual management company turned up. Suppose they were all tired after going to SU2C with Chris Hughes on Friday night 😉 They’ve never even done one grid post or story about it since he started training. I’m assuming they didn't get him the gig so are not getting any commission from it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mr Hard Man never once surfaced in Norwich, because he knew we were waiting for him......
Not so bleeping hard, are ya. I've coughed up scarier things than him.
bleep. Go and buy some more bots for you and your beard ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How is it possible to win something (although I think it was fixed 🤬) and to come out even more bleep-ish? 😂 He'll always be a cretin but he's even worse now - well done, rat face! 👏 So, it's back to the day to day life of work and trying to avoid his wife and family - what will he focus on next to avoid it all? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That money isn't going to last long with him. Shite clothes, bots and a holiday....
Make sure it's all inclusive, you've got to get your money's worth, mate.....
---
Second hand embarrassment for him utter prick 🤣
Bonfire night you would think he would treat his family being the family man he claims but oh no straight to his mums !! Wake up Sophie ffs
No chance. She's every bit as bad as him. Knows she's a beard stuck in a sham marriage, but as long as she's kept sweet with the occasional designer crap thrown at her, and doesn't have to get a job, she's happy....
What a soul destroying existence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.