Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
So he's pissed up and pissed off because the after fight hasn't gone the way he thought it would.
It should have been a fight where they got to show how their skills had improved over the months of training.
Instead we got Sir Poncealot going overboard with the punches and booed off the face of the earth.
No media picked up on it, octagon look as shonky as fuck, he's been criticized for holding on to the purse, and it's back to the shitty day job tomorrow.
Sucks to be you, Cunty chops.
I think people was angry because he cheated and within seconds the fight was then over because he lost his temper like the little bitch he is and repeatedly punched Paul without giving him a second . Prick he is
---
& all forgotten about by Thursday ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

He needs to wrap it up. No fuckers going to give this 35 Yr old , washed up never - was-been his big break ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† no cunt likes him. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€
Thatโ€™s the hilarious thing heโ€™s 35 heโ€™s only just started training with actual people in the game and they wonโ€™t train him anymore because its over with so itโ€™s back to his little local gym he goes . At his age people have been retired a good five years , heโ€™s got no chance starting any career in this at his age ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 25

purpledoor

Why does he always have to shout in his videos!? The way he's asking Leo to say please Daddy, he's a horrid, controlling, bullying, narcissistic who always wants begging or praised.

Then he says to Leo hates loosing in hungry hippos, I wonder where he gets that from Fakey ๐Ÿค”

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Still gotta be a cunt to Freddie about his drawing canโ€™t just say thank you. How Freddieโ€™s dad hasnโ€™t decked him yet Iโ€™ll never know.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I don't know how they live in that house with him. I dont even think fred has left because of sophie i think its because of him. We all seen how his mask slipped yet again last night, he is a nasty nasty man.

bluecups

VIP Member
Paul is a class act, very humble and gracious in defeat. Like how he pointed out everyone was booing Fake. So much respect for Paul.

Ah well, Paul will roar off into the sunset in his McClaren with his lovely wife looking forward to the rest of his sell out tour. He has gained a lot of respect from the public and the MMA community.

Sad result but what a JOY to hear thousands booing Fake. That must have stung. A lot.

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ”All the ANXIETY crap, gummies, can't sleep, fucking liar....No way could he do all the things he does with ANXIETY...No way it disappeared over night so he could fight Paul, wish mine would switch off like that, all the people watching him at the fight(4 that liked him) no way, it would never happen ๐Ÿ˜’......WANKER ...make up to look thinner faced the list goes on....BOO HOOOOOOO.๐Ÿ’›.

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
There is a reel on the insta page for ringwalkmedia12 and it shows Fakey and Paul after the fight. They camera crew follow them to the changing room where Fakey has loads of brownies and cookies. Fakey says baby you need to try that and feeds Paul, everyone around starts shouting GAYYYYYY ๐Ÿ˜‚ Paul asks where they are from and Fakey replies โ€˜some girl, they just send me umโ€™ I think you mean you constantly beg for freebies! Worth a watch - so cringe!
Funny you mention this cos that reel is on Fakeys page and Paulโ€™s too but silenced. I remember thinking at the time, wtf why is it silent when he loves the sound of his own voice so much. Now I know why!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Just fuck off. Also if youโ€™re going to use other peoples quotes, credit them you attention seeking knobhead
Iโ€™m kind of confused why jakes acting like heโ€™s just won a heavyweight championship ๐Ÿ˜‚
have I missed something ? Has he just beat mcgregor ? Iโ€™m seriously confused why heโ€™s going on this way itโ€™s kind of embarrassing now I mean it was embarrassing when he won the way he was acting no wonder he got booed from the crowd heโ€™s manic . It was a friendly fight not professional MMA so he needs to fucking pipe down before ear MMA professionals start calling him out on his shitty behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
The quote this morning.........what a clown.......it was an unfair fight.......rigged......now he thinks he's a warrior.........deluded narcissist......you were booed prickenden.......NO ONE LIKES YOU.......get in the bin.

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Letโ€™s hope his ego means he will now try professional MMA and he gets his fucking head caved in

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Never known such a self proclaimed โ€˜familyโ€™ man, choose to spend so much time away from them. Too poorly to travel yesterday. Aah diddums ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m calling more sick days for him in the next couple of weeks. Heโ€™ll say heโ€™s exhausted, run down blah blah blah and needs to recharge. @stargirl23 you mentioned about him thinking panto is beneath him, I think he also believes this tour is as well. Especially now, heโ€™s a pro MMA fighter ๐Ÿ˜‚ See heโ€™s also talking about Misfits boxing ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I know we joke about then being skint but honestly they really must live hand to mouth. Obviously got his payout from the fight and he's doing the most basic of things like nandos, McDonald's and a Starbucks and showing it off as if he's the big I am.
Can't wait to see hiw many activities he does with the boys during his 5 weeks off

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ”CUNT...Nothing else to say....Hardly a fight not even one round.....set up..:cautious:.

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
1 minute 15 seconds ffs!
Look at him resting his mouth guard on his giant ear, Dumbo, absolute wanker.
Why is he giving a speech like heโ€™s won an Academy award ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Robin71

VIP Member
So his one night at home and despite being tired exhausted and having a dead leg he is back to the boxing club conveniently while his wife does bath and bedtime such a selfish prick

• Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
Yes Paulโ€™s the winner ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป He donated his fight purse to charity
Heโ€™s so unlikeable only his tena huns will give a shit about his grid post
the fact nobody turned up to support him shows how unlikeable he is

I take pleasure in the fact paul smith had to tell the crowd NOT a to boo jake anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha