Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Why is the twat limping into her shed🙄Imagine staying at your mums and letting your wife drive home with two kids🙄What a fucking wanker and flaps with the fake hi it’s daddy🙄Only pretending to like him for the cash he’s pinched from charity😡

Reactions: 24

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Flapz off to bed, Jakey up in his loft-segregation-pad...........
Flapz rummaging around under her bed for the rechargeable " Mambo Greater Luxe Supreme" 😆😆😆😆

..............." mmmm mmm mmmmmmmm Eyal.....ooooooooo aaaaaah mmmmmm Eyal oooo you are so good...... "

Buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

View attachment 2556254

😆😆😆💀💀
Bet he's bought Steven Bears arswrecker 3000.....

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Im actually really glad this fight happened becauae now everyone can see him for the fake smug cunt he is. His speech after and grabbing the mic, also swearing as if it makes him sound hard or down with the kids, all so pathetic. Anyone he knows in real life like Chris Hughes will be thinking give over mate ya fought a 41 year old comedian. As for he will be back very soon. Fuckin
---
Do it Jake. Have a real fight with a real fighter
And the interview where he completed humiliates the interviewer by saying how short he is.. and then lifts him up. Like what the actual fuck was that, it's like he constantly acts on his intrusive thoughts.
He forever shows himself to be a contradiction though, trailed that poor woman across insta showing her full name to his own following cause she expressed concern at how thin he was and said for people not to comment on his appearance but then totally humiliates a man by calling him short and lifting him up like a fucking rag doll.

Can't see him ever getting any sort of decent work now with itv considering the way he conducted himself with the foul language etc etc. He doesn't have a professional bone in his body.

• Heart
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Imagine using your brothers death constantly for attention and two minutes on TV but not donating anything to the charity that helps people with the same cancer your brother died from

he’s one evil cunt !!
Yep. Prize, entitled cunts, all 3 of them.

Redtea2

VIP Member
I hope this cunt gets cancelled he is the most vilest egotistical prick I have ever come across. He makes me feel sick to my stomach his repulsive face his shit attitude and the fact he thinks he’s now some kind of fighter. I tell you what fakey, why don’t you head over to Newark, that’s not far from Zeldas and come meet some proper fighters. You fucking ponce
Honestly I get this rage over him and I don’t even personally know him but my god he is one insufferable prick . Everything he does just irritates me . It’s his attitude and smugness and you can see exactly why he doesn’t have a career in TV . The public hate him . He won a shitty experiment fight and is going on like he’s just beat Tyson fury ! He was booed from the crowd so much his opponent had to tell them to stop now that is embarrassing. Even when he walked out nobody cheered him . He’s so unlikable he doesn’t have any friends nobody went to support him .

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Yep me too Joon💛xx
I’m also done with these idiots that bloke needs sectioning for everyone safety as watching that yesterday you realise how mad and manic he actually is - poor Paul didn’t see that coming or expect such a brutal beating which wasn’t at all necessary - bet oktagon were pretty pissed as well as if this was them trying to showcase what can be done in 10 months who would want to sign up to do the next one with a dangerous out of control arsehole like fakey whilst also making a mockery of a sport that decent people pay to watch
❤ to Paul I bet your charity are eternally grateful to you for your lovely donation
Fakey you can just fuck off you brown nosed cunt creeping up Paul arse afterwards - loved the fact that Paul addressed the crowd and mentioned the booing it was the best moment of the whole evening for me

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
See he's grifted a cheap hotel for this week then🤮🤢 thought he'd have forked out with his winnings for somewhere posher than that😳😳 tight arse git😆😆
Does he think he's Goose with that flying jacket on lol lol😆😆.
Poor Spud walking around like a sack of spuds in his baggy mute coloured clothing she puts him in🤢🤮 fuck off Flaps, no one wants your shitty Bambi and Bear Aliexpress rip offs. They sell so shit she'll be doing a giveaway again🤪
Zelda getting excited about Hinch following her, ffs another nomark twat🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
😃😃 I bet the car issue was the final straw for zeldas husband. She's 60-odd & he's 50 . Probs looking at her thinking - another 20 odd years of this when I could have a bird in her 40s that can keep up with me in bed.......
He's fucking off , she's been scuppered & the house going on the market 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Great thread title🙌 Thanks for opening it Crazy!

So lantern jawed Polly Parrot is going up there pumped up with fillers, lip work pneumatic boobs & hair extensions. No doubt she'll seek a chance to drape her cleavage all over the sweaty, bleeding, leopard print trunk wearing, beaky nosed scarecrow.

Will Flaps look like the frumpy, country mouse next to her, in her Chairman Mao matching two piece & dupe Uggs.

Has the walking beige handbag polished off all the buns yet & searching for yet more food?

Is Zelda manically blu looing the Orchard Lodge bogs in a bid to take her mind off her son getting pulverised?

Is Matt secretly eying up Polly Parrot thinking surely that's a man in drag?

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Funny old set up those 2.....he's up on a Sunday before 8 going to collect his car and go to his mums. He's left flappy in bed at the hotel. Wouldn't you be making the most of being in a hotel childfree?! He's hardly seen her for the last 10 months!
Hotel sex is the best sex 👏

Next thread title should just be boooooooooooo 😂😂😂

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Well Fakeys, most of us on here knew that this horrible vile man, who hides behind a loving family persona would win last night. What we do know is that nothing has changed, he’s still a cunt and once this LITTLE attention to him dies down it’ll back to the woe is me pity party.

Seeing him get booed was enough for me, it’s not just us “trolls” that think he’s a twat and he did not look like someone who had triumphed at the end of that fight. What I saw is a person not getting any validity, admiration, acceptance from that crowd and it CRUSHED him.

I was miffed ever since I saw the weigh in, I just had a gut feeling Paul wouldn’t win but he was so humble in defeat and telling the crowd not to boo Fakey was brilliant, I would love to know deep down how fakey felt about that. Fakey needs to fight someone around the same age, who has time to train and is physically able to compete with him, but I can’t see that happening unless James Webb / his MMA team blows more smoke up his arse as Mr Fredster watched an interview and they said Fakey took to MMA like a duck to water… 🤢

I didn’t manage to watch any of it and I’ve only just caught up but to those fakeys who feel flat and need a break from him, I totally get it but he’ll soon be back to a manic pathetic mess stinking in his piss tub talking utter bollocks.

Ps… it’s really nice to see some original posters back on this thread, the best thread on tattle ❤❤❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just looked and he’s gained another 1500 ‘followers’ since this morning 🙄 Does he seriously think people will think he’s got them due to his new MMA following? He is aware that we are all know he had barely any support and was booed throughout, so why the fuck would people start following him. As for Flappy also gaining another 200 since this morning. Again why would anyone start following her just from her going to his fight 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a couple of sad cunts they are.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Who writes this utter bollocks.Enjoy your money and do us all a favour and fuck off now.Loser in life and the boos show that people see threw the fake arse act of yours.He didn’t even try to put a display on for the paying public🙄Just wanted to kick the shit out of Paul🙄
IMG_8872.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Yep. Prize, entitled cunts, all 3 of them.
He could use his platform for good for sarcoma but he don’t give a shit at all
he doesn’t even share any sarcoma stuff I don’t know why they are up his arse

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He may act cocky that he won but the boos were fucking brilliant. Not a single cheer. He looked upset 😂😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I lurk on a few treads but love this one and I have to say nothing is bad on this thread. I’ve seen some savage things on other threads but, again, nothing I’d call trolling. I had no idea who this comedian was let alone his saggy-boobed older missus before the fight but she is another wannabe!
Fakeys are the best
on another note he’s nearly at a 100 threads … most threads don’t get past two or three so you can see how much people don’t like what they see From him

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
We all know Jake would happily have lost if it meant he got cheered and was well liked. How embarrassing tbh. He’s had so much of an advantage it was clear he would win.

Seriously though, 10 months of training for a 1 minute fight? What a waste of time.

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂
Ccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt
Is Russel kanes voice 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart