Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Tattle bingo - books a 'family' holiday to the Caribbean/Mauritius/Seychelles post win to spend time with his beard that's sacrificed so much 😅 that's where his money will go not to charity!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Robin71

VIP Member
So he went to his mum’s yesterday morning and is just getting back from there now he stayed because he was feeling rough poor lamb from what exactly? She had a lie in at the hotel and i assume collected the boys and drove home alone yesterday wow what a great marriage!

• Wow
  • Haha

purpledoor

So she's had by the looks of it a microwave meal for tea and he's took himself off to nandos. What an utter prick!!!
He literally couldn't save money if his life depended on it

• Sick

trine

Chatty Member
Did he even have time to do some of his funny power ranger kicks? He’s been practicing them so much 🥲
No and that’s what devastated me more than anything 😫😫😫😫
It’s the only reason I watched 😞

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I’ve watched the one minute stupid fight a few times👀And he was so out of control and it’s actually disturbing how hard he went into Paul.Needs to go away and get over himself.Nothing more than a bully and as for flaps she’s a disgrace to women.Her life evolves around her ugly manly face and getting treatment’s on her ridiculous skin.Never thanks Zelda for having the boys but then she’s a mug for doing it👍

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden #88 - Jake 'quick to finish' Quickenden? just what a girl (or guy) wants to hear!

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Why would you think to take a picture of your child when he’s not very well ffs? She is so pathetic. He seems to be back at home quite a bit more now. I bet he’s not allowed with fakey on his own.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂
OMG. That's so fucking cringe. And pathetic. Shows how fragile his ego is. Must have stung hearing the entire crowd booing him....
---
He might have a few bob in his pocket (not for long), but he's still as popular as a dose of herpes.
Let's see how much work, if any, he gets from it.
Acting like a petulant 14 year old in the ring won't get you far, cunty, and as for only 10 people supporting him???
With a million fans on Instagram????
It's like being a millionaire on Monopoly. Pointless.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 No wedding ring on Zelda !!!. So happy her son won.....and I will speak to you later..Like she is doing everyone a favour ..:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

plonkington

VIP Member
So either, they’ve had a celebratory night on the old marching powder and he’s still wired whilst she’s hit the comedown or they’ve had a ding dong and she’s told him to fuck off to mummy’s because he’s doing her head in already.

That’s a tough decision to pick 🤔

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Well what a surprise that was 🙄 The boo’s and Paul saying not to boo him was enough to satisfy me! Oktagon first had to remove a post because Fakey was getting negative comments (this was months back) now Paul is saying to the crowd not to boo Jake! Again just confirming how much of a sensitive little bitch he is but the “good guy Jake” mask slipped again in the cage by how he went in for the knock out!! Absolute prick! Paul was doing it for charity and look what he done! He completely ruined the ‘show’! I don’t like that prick James Webb and Ive said it plenty of times, he was his coach so most likely he advised him to go in with that approach! These two pricks have been rubbing their grubby hands since January when they came to Dublin to train! Webb will be getting money aswell for this!! It was called ‘stage to cage’ ,it was supposed to be a reality show FFS! Anyway he will be remembered for nothing! No charity can thank him or promote him like they can Paul so fuck you Fakey you are now just some cunt from’Stage to Cage’! You can add that to you’re list of reality shows!! It means nothing! Now fuck off back to you’re little stage with TFM while Paul returns to every stage in the UK and Ireland and also Amsterdam 👊

• Heart

xc01

Fakey and Flappy will finally be able to finish the hobbit loft and get a media wall with his winnings! I wonder how long it will be until he updates his bio on instagram?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
I know we joke about then being skint but honestly they really must live hand to mouth. Obviously got his payout from the fight and he's doing the most basic of things like nandos, McDonald's and a Starbucks and showing it off as if he's the big I am.
Can't wait to see hiw many activities he does with the boys during his 5 weeks off
Spoiler alert it’ll be the zoo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Redtea2

VIP Member
How embarrassing Paul has just said to crowd please don’t boo Jake he’s a good kid 🤣🤣🤣
Jake will be gutted he’s being boo
---
paul just asked the audience not to boo jake
How embarrassing I laughed at that nobody fucking likes him but he will milk this for weeks now

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He's DRUNK!!! Listen to him slur "I was just sorting some stuff out".

As for that kid, that's disgusting. Blow his nose you dirty bastards. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s a pig of a man and has been training twice sometimes more a day as has had fuck all else to do all year.Paul was always the underdog but has more class in her little finger than the freak this is Jake the fake.He really went in on Paul and like others have said could have really hurt him.Enjoy your money as it won’t last long and after the full Monty wtf has he got left to try.

• Heart