Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
Back to your day job fakey,thought you were the next big thing after that fight didn't you 🤣🤣🤣 as for Lori she can fuck off, I mean who goes to a surgeon anf asks for a pair of saggy fake tits. Oh i know, ya mate Sophie too slow slowenden. If sites like tattle offend you, here's an idea luv, don't fucking read them, it's only ever the z Listers that complain. You don't see any big stars doing it because they don't give a fuck. The people who seem to complain are the ones who are insecure and have something to hide. On that note imagine just after a playfight in the ring, fakey and his beard go backstage and talk about tattle life. Wow obsessed muchm we discuss what we see on socials, we aren't here all day every day we put a few comments on a day, they are the ones who are on here constantly, so here's another idea, fuck off this thread you obsessed rats
I took a look at Loris reels and she's vile. Not one but three troll reels so she's obviously got issue with Tattle so yeah, she shouldn't read here! We don't see people in the public eye (who actually have a proper job too) on Instagram moaning about comments, messages or trolls it's only wannabes that make a big deal about it. Probably because they don't have anything else to do and plenty to hide. She has in her bio she is a comedian too? She ain't funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Redtea2

VIP Member
What did he do at the very start for the ref to stop him?
Can’t remember but the Ref was screaming at jake and Jake then looked really angry like rage and started throwing punch after punch at Paul . Genuinely think Jake can’t stand being shouted at and loosing . He will be a bastard behind doors you can see the rage on him when the ref told him off the same rage he had the day flapz was late home and then Leo had his hand spkit open

• Heart

Whazgoinin

Considering he kept banging on about promising to "put on a show" his ego just took over and he went in there and pummelled Paul. Fake must have known he was almost certain to win, he could have held back a bit and allowed Paul to get a few shots in and drawn the fight out at least for another round. It was insulting to Paul who he knew had worked so hard for this. Also made a mockery of the whole ten month build up of "Stage to Cage", lots of people had followed this journey and deserved a better "show" than that egotistical sadistic cunt just hammering the shit out of Paul. He must have really walloped him because Paul didn't get up for about ten seconds whilst Fake was strutting round the ring with that nasty look on his face celebrating his win. Paul could have been seriously injured and Fake wouldn't have noticed.

I get that if they were both pro MMA fighters in a title bout then hell yeah, go flying in and smack the shit out of your opponent and get the fight finished ASAP. But this was supposed to be celebrity amateurs providing entertainment, he never even gave Paul a chance to show the skills he'd learned.

Every time I think I can't despise this cunt any more he surpasses himself.

But then I think of an old Chinese proverb which has proved itself to be more true the older I get and the more I see of life.

"If you sit by the river for long enough you will see the body of your enemy float by"

His decline, personally and profesionally, will continue unabated. And I am fucking HERE for it.
Its a shame they don't do re runs of the fights as prior to the pummelling they were both skitting around the cage taking swipes at each other. They were having a tussle which looked quite balanced but Jake got told off by the ref for holding himself steady by the cage wall.

I think then the combination of him not liking being told no and the realisation that Paul was having a good swipe at him, he saw red and just lost it and the pummelling began.

I agree with your post totally, he's shown his true colours and in turn has ruled himself out of the family friendly persona that he hopes will get him an ongoing slot on Loose Women, This Morning etc.

I'm here to watch it all unfold

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
I just noticed somebody has written asking why Fakey was getting booed. He’s actually replied to them and said because he’d only got 10 people there, whereas Paul had about 2,000. Is he really that delusional that he genuinely believes that? Nothing to do with the fact people can’t stand him and think he’s a fucking dickhead 🤦🏻‍♀️
So why did he only have 10 people there? Errrrr because no one else wanted to be there. He's got no real fans and and half his direct family couldn't be arsed to show up. Speaks volumes.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well, what a waste of time that was. I've seen better fights outside pubs.

ONE MINUTE AND SIXTEEN SECONDS! WTF.

I'm still cringing about Jake "Too Quick" Quickenden but so glad about the level of booing.

What a complete fix that was. Seeing Flapz in the ring was so cringe. He wasn't even looking at her.

Paul is the winner because of his fight purse donation. This cunt is going to be too much.

I'm getting another drink.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Im actually really glad this fight happened becauae now everyone can see him for the fake smug cunt he is. His speech after and grabbing the mic, also swearing as if it makes him sound hard or down with the kids, all so pathetic. Anyone he knows in real life like Chris Hughes will be thinking give over mate ya fought a 41 year old comedian. As for he will be back very soon. Fuckin
---
Do it Jake. Have a real fight with a real fighter

• Heart
Did anyone watch Celebrity SAS last night? Shame Fakey didn’t get far enough for the interrogation, would’ve loved to see him called a cunt like Matt Hancock 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
He's off to Nando's. Nandos has a large spacious car park.
In the dark.
Bet the car park is full of builders vans lolsssssss
😃😃😆😆😆😆💀💀

" one up the bum-
No harm done"

😆

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂
What a wanker pro mma fuck me he didn’t fight a pro and he isn’t a pro !!! He’s pathetic nobody takes him seriously because he’s deluded pro now because he beat a 40 odd year old ffs

• Heart
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 SMITHS DELETED... Thought the purse for the fight the way they were going on about it was at least 50 grand but was only 20 grand. With all the promotion and publicity surrounding this farce thought it would be more ! Why waste 10 months of your life when you could afford to write a cheque for 20 grand.....JMO

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Well fakeys, we all knew that would happen, really.
But, let's be honest, it's been Cuntys full time job for the past X number of months, hasn't it?
He's had crumbs of shitty jobs, 30 seconds on some of the most poorly watched shite on telly, and caused Steph's packed clunge to be cancelled.
When your opponent has to ask the crowd to stop booing him, that's gonna sting his ego.
All for a few bob. Hope flaps isn't planning spending it, because he sure as shite isn't going to give her any.
He'll do what he usually does, post and bore the arse of everyone around about his MMA win, till nobody gives a monkeys about it.
Then, back to grubbing for likes, grifting for free shitty hotels on third rate touring plays that he's not even the main character in.
So, don't worry about it, Paul is the real winner, he's donated his purse, did his best, and he goes back to his sell out headlining comedy show.
And Jake.
Back to the same shite he's been doing all his life. Fuck all, with no mates and no fans, apart from the tena Huns....

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So Fakey ran to mummy's early the next day leaving Flapz in the hotel. She then drove all the way to Zelda's to pick the kids up and drove home on her own. He then returned the next day. This is no marriage at all.

Now she's having more skin treatment. She honestly looks like she's been dug up. 😂

---
I’m kind of confused why jakes acting like he’s just won a heavyweight championship 😂
have I missed something ? Has he just beat mcgregor ? I’m seriously confused why he’s going on this way it’s kind of embarrassing now I mean it was embarrassing when he won the way he was acting no wonder he got booed from the crowd he’s manic . It was a friendly fight not professional MMA so he needs to fucking pipe down before ear MMA professionals start calling him out on his shitty behaviour
A few comments I've read people are. Some want to fight him - he really needs to pipe the fuck down. Actual pros would crucify him as he couldn't take the abuse verbally. 💯

• Sick

JBnosey

Gutted for Paul. Whole crowd was behind him while Jake got booed. No cheers even when he won. If he had a gruelling schedule like Paul has then it might have been a fair fight. Not everyone can spend most of the day in the gym training like he has

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Back to your day job fakey,thought you were the next big thing after that fight didn't you 🤣🤣🤣 as for Lori she can fuck off, I mean who goes to a surgeon anf asks for a pair of saggy fake tits. Oh i know, ya mate Sophie too slow slowenden. If sites like tattle offend you, here's an idea luv, don't fucking read them, it's only ever the z Listers that complain. You don't see any big stars doing it because they don't give a fuck. The people who seem to complain are the ones who are insecure and have something to hide. On that note imagine just after a playfight in the ring, fakey and his beard go backstage and talk about tattle life. Wow obsessed muchm we discuss what we see on socials, we aren't here all day every day we put a few comments on a day, they are the ones who are on here constantly, so here's another idea, fuck off this thread you obsessed rats
Sophie too slow slowenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

xc01

There is a reel on the insta page for ringwalkmedia12 and it shows Fakey and Paul after the fight. They camera crew follow them to the changing room where Fakey has loads of brownies and cookies. Fakey says baby you need to try that and feeds Paul, everyone around starts shouting GAYYYYYY 😂 Paul asks where they are from and Fakey replies ‘some girl, they just send me um’ I think you mean you constantly beg for freebies! Worth a watch - so cringe!

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
To any lurkers who've come over here to see what nasty trolls we are, go on, defend THIS! You can't, can you? We may be sharp tongued and critical but I think I can speak for all of us when I say none of us have ever demonstrated to a baby how to put a plastic bag on his head and then photographed and posted a picture of said baby with a fucking plastic bag over his head :rolleyes:

5E2221EC-0423-4930-BB26-817DDD96A240.jpeg

6618CE02-A727-4258-8C3F-156DDE2E3CE5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Justdee

Chatty Member
I dont mind Paul, though I do think he was amazing donating his purse to that charity as it also raises awareness.jake as yet hasn't donated a penny or we would have heard about it!
His a scum bag as proved by the scum on the steps to his waterbutt,everytime he gets on there he takes some of that in there with him.
He was even savage when he was playing hippos with his 2 year old.
Fred didn't look comfy
And last of all a all cream outfit when you have a child with no manners that doesn't stop eating.
All mew clothes but that child looks so unkempt and blow his nose before posting him,that's not cute

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Nah I’m dead. Just seen his bio. Pro mma fighter fucking hell fakey get in the real world 😂😂😂
How he doesn’t die from embarrassmeant I will never know !! Pro MMA fighter it wasn’t professional level it was a z list friendly ffs 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Can’t cope with him he’s so delusional

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Jeez, this family ffs🤢🤮🤢🤮
Niknak thinks spiders eat fish🤪you can correct him Fakey you dimwit.
Fred wheeled out to prove he's there, Flaps looking like Freddy Krueger and him like gollum🤣🤣🤣🤣.
This fight isn't going to open the doors he thought it would 😆😆😆 good you deserve it you horrible twat🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart