Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he do at the very start for the ref to stop him?
Can’t remember but the Ref was screaming at jake and Jake then looked really angry like rage and started throwing punch after punch at Paul . Genuinely think Jake can’t stand being shouted at and loosing . He will be a bastard behind doors you can see the rage on him when the ref told him off the same rage he had the day flapz was late home and then Leo had his hand spkit open

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbh I hadn't heard of Paul before this (obviously I live under a rock) but I have an awful lot of respect for him after that. Very down to earth and gracious in defeat. Fakey should watch and learn a lot from him
Me either tbh. Thought Paul Smith was a designer! 😄 Although a lad at work went to watch him a few weeks ago and I was surprised he was big enough for arenas! Still not seen any of his material. Has he got big from TV appearances or just word of mouth and social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🐔 One minute and sixteen seconds....The story of his life no doubt....I said yesterday they were too pally, laughing together, the other MMA guys today wasn't like that, in fact I thought at one point a fight would start in the interview...Yep something not right....:rolleyes:🍷....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was all so fast and I don't know anything about MMA so really wasn't sure what was happening. But knew the ref really wasn't happy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was all so fast and I don't know anything about MMA so really wasn't sure what was happening. But knew the ref really wasn't happy
Not even sure what the point was I mean the others did so many rounds even when they was knocked down . They said Paul was unconscious he absolutely wasn’t if you look he was awake just getting a breath . Fixed wouldn’t be surprised if polly got him this and told them let him win and Paul agreed just to give to charity .
---
Imagine putting a montage up on your gram page, already…….. what a wally he is ……
He will milk it for weeks .he will not shut up now .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well fakeys, we all knew that would happen, really.
But, let's be honest, it's been Cuntys full time job for the past X number of months, hasn't it?
He's had crumbs of crappy jobs, 30 seconds on some of the most poorly watched shite on telly, and caused Steph's packed clunge to be cancelled.
When your opponent has to ask the crowd to stop booing him, that's gonna sting his ego.
All for a few bob. Hope flaps isn't planning spending it, because he sure as shite isn't going to give her any.
He'll do what he usually does, post and bore the arse of everyone around about his MMA win, till nobody gives a monkeys about it.
Then, back to grubbing for likes, grifting for free crappy hotels on third rate touring plays that he's not even the main character in.
So, don't worry about it, Paul is the real winner, he's donated his purse, did his best, and he goes back to his sell out headlining comedy show.
And Jake.
Back to the same shite he's been doing all his life. duck all, with no mates and no fans, apart from the tena Huns....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well Jak(knob) won....His button will be hard for weeks. He is not a loser, as it would kill him. Let's all take a week to acknowledge his "win", and say duck ALL on this page. Well done Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake was never going to let Paul win. Paul had the better of jake in the first few seconds and jake was that livid he clearly tried to cheat to some extent for the ref to pull him on it. His whole deneemer when the ref pulled him abput it too was like s stroppy teenager. After that he just sent his fists flying so as not to be shown up again let's be honest...

How embarrassing to go to all that effort, win and still be unliked to the point where your booed that much your opponant who has just lost to you has to ask them to stop 🤣🤣

Not a tattler in sight but jake was still being booed, love it 🤣🤣🤣.

I'm holding out on the hopes that flappy tries to give it the big I am tonight and Lori knocks her out 🤣🤣
He got told off for holding onto the ring when Paul was trying to take him down
---
What did he do at the very start for the ref to stop him?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well what a surprise that was 🙄 The boo’s and Paul saying not to boo him was enough to satisfy me! Oktagon first had to remove a post because Fakey was getting negative comments (this was months back) now Paul is saying to the crowd not to boo Jake! Again just confirming how much of a sensitive little witch he is but the “good guy Jake” mask slipped again in the cage by how he went in for the knock out!! Absolute prick! Paul was doing it for charity and look what he done! He completely ruined the ‘show’! I don’t like that prick James Webb and Ive said it plenty of times, he was his coach so most likely he advised him to go in with that approach! These two pricks have been rubbing their grubby hands since January when they came to Dublin to train! Webb will be getting money aswell for this!! It was called ‘stage to cage’ ,it was supposed to be a reality show FFS! Anyway he will be remembered for nothing! No charity can thank him or promote him like they can Paul so duck you Fakey you are now just some bleep from’Stage to Cage’! You can add that to you’re list of reality shows!! It means nothing! Now duck off back to you’re little stage with TFM while Paul returns to every stage in the UK and Ireland and also Amsterdam 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well what a surprise that was 🙄 The boo’s and Paul saying not to boo him was enough to satisfy me! Oktagon first had to remove a post because Fakey was getting negative comments (this was months back) now Paul is saying to the crowd not to boo Jake! Again just confirming how much of a sensitive little witch he is but the “good guy Jake” mask slipped again in the cage by how he went in for the knock out!! Absolute prick! Paul was doing it for charity and look what he done! He completely ruined the ‘show’! I don’t like that prick James Webb and Ive said it plenty of times, he was his coach so most likely he advised him to go in with that approach! These two pricks have been rubbing their grubby hands since January when they came to Dublin to train! Webb will be getting money aswell for this!! It was called ‘stage to cage’ ,it was supposed to be a reality show FFS! Anyway he will be remembered for nothing! No charity can thank him or promote him like they can Paul so duck you Fakey you are now just some bleep from’Stage to Cage’! You can add that to you’re list of reality shows!! It means nothing! Now duck off back to you’re little stage with TFM while Paul returns to every stage in the UK and Ireland and also Amsterdam 👊
What next for the prick I mean he hates panto but he has no excuse to keep missing work now .
watch how many sick days come now he will want to spend his fight money pretending they are rich

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone gobbing off in the comments saying he's giving his purse to sarcoma charity?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He will hate it that it’s not just tattle that dislike him, the whole of the ao arena must dislike him too - so much booing! Jake maybe you should take a step back and evaluate why you are severely disliked by the general public!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He will hate it that it’s not just tattle that dislike him, the whole of the ao arena must dislike him too - so much booing! Jake maybe you should take a step back and evaluate why you are severely disliked by the general public!
Jakes barber just shown the video him walking on not one person cheering pure silence then boos …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.