Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be able to pay Matt back the loan he got for the golf now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a bleeping fix that was. He’s only won because Paul didn’t give a duck he just cared about the money for charity not himself or winning. If he was fighting against someone who actually cared about it and put in the effort he’d be on the floor in seconds. He didn’t even give Paul a chance just constantly went for his face
He could have paced it and got himself more time on TV but he just had to go for glory. 🤬

Reactions: 22
Ah he’s gonna try and get some of Paul’s following now on insta. A new friend who will never see Jake again after tonight. Sad fucker.

Reactions: 23
Stupid cow parrot screaming stood next to flaps dressed like a skinny 💩.Think his brother was there and flaps filming like bleeping Tyson was coming out to fight😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paul Paul pick me pay attention to me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
19 thread pages in 5 and a half hours. That must be a record 😂 There was me thinking would we make #100 before Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔I really hope he gets the shits for a week when he starts eating properly, am in a bad mood, all that waiting and build up for duck all :rolleyes:🍷hopefully feel better tomorrow, just can't get the so called fight out of my head, ...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that was a disappointment, old ‘too quick’ really showed himself up tonight. Trying to act all humble and emotional when really he’s just happy he will have some money in the bank to do a big shop and not sponge off Sophie’s Vinted money…

Whatever experience Jake had in height, experience, reach, age, free time etc etc etc Paul showed him up with him abundance of charm, likeability, humility, funny, being humble and thinking of others! Jake thinks he humiliated Paul but my god was it the other way round!

The acting Jake showed tonight when he looked happy to see Sophie run up into the cage was practically Oscar worthy compared to his Hollyoaks 5 seconds of fame 😂😂

Lovely to be a Fakey for one night but I can’t keep up with your whit and hilarious jokes so I will go back to lurking in the darkness but we all know who won tonight 👊🏼

**edited to add… I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention it but at the press conference yesterday Paul was talking about how all money was going to the charity and right at the end Jake butted in and said ‘I’ll throw a grand in’ and acted the big man trying to steal the limelight 🤮 god he’s an unlikable twit!

** Ergh Kerry Katona posting up Jake’s arse hole 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.