Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is what will kill him. No doubt he’ll come on Tattle later expecting us all to be bragging about being in the crowd but it wasn’t us. Unfortunately for him hitting a million followers on instagram doesn’t make you popular.
I would not pay money to watch that rubbish. I would be extremely pissed off if I was a fan of Paul Smith and saw that crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Zelda will be happy, she'll be able to purse the money back that matt stumped up for jakeys Lada 1300 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing as he’s missed his family so much he could use bonfire night as an excuse treat them to some fireworks in the garden. Few hot dogs, invite some friends around have a little party but it won’t happen. He’ll spend the day chatting shite into his phone and sitting in his barrel reposting his congratulations messages from the bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But remember - that's it done now. Once the novelty of reposting it wears off in a few days he'll be back to having nothing.
But come on everyone will be laughing at him behind his back. He can post as much as he likes. The shame is the fight was only as long as a Reel on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jakey trousers the money-
Flapz marriage just ain't 'honey' .....
Lightsout Maris is a dunce
Thier constant begging and bunce-
And Zelda looks a right dunce

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing as he’s missed his family so much he could use bonfire night as an excuse treat them to some fireworks in the garden. Few hot dogs, invite some friends around have a little party but it won’t happen. He’ll spend the day chatting shite into his phone and sitting in his barrel reposting his congratulations messages from the bots.
Not that he has any friends to invite round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The charity that Paul donated to have said the money will help around 50 people go through their programme (weapons down gloves up). I did some digging and I think it costs £400 per child for the programme. So that would be £20k! Doesn’t seem as much as i thought to be honest! I could have got that this all wrong but wanted to share with you all anyway!
---
He won’t accept the offer he had it easy with Paul he couldn’t do professional mma
He’s not a professional fighter, he is a freestyle footballer!! Sounds like he is just as desperate as fakey to be famous!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The charity that Paul donated to have said the money will help around 50 people go through their programme (weapons down gloves up). I did some digging and I think it costs £400 per child for the programme. So that would be £20k! Doesn’t seem as much as i thought to be honest! I could have got that this all wrong but wanted to share with you all anyway!
---

He’s not a professional fighter, he is a freestyle footballer!! Sounds like he is just as desperate as fakey to be famous!

Paul smith - what a guy 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s going to be insufferable now for weeks… Frickin Bighead …. The real winner is Paul Smith becuz he’s donating his money unlike head

• Heart
Reactions: 18
---

Seems popular though unlike fakey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

He's gonna go down the Tommy "fumbles" Fury route...
Fighting no marks for money 💰💰💰💰😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s going to be insufferable now for weeks… Frickin Bighead …. The real winner is Paul Smith becuz he’s donating his money unlike head
I'm away to block him as don't think I will be able to stand it. He's boring anyway. Same crap different day every week

Reactions: 11
Tattle bingo - books a 'family' holiday to the Caribbean/Mauritius/Seychelles post win to spend time with his beard that's sacrificed so much 😅 that's where his money will go not to charity!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet the bleep doesn't offer matt even £100 back towards the cost of that car

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.