Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also everyone gave Paul more air time saying they’re proud and kept mentioning what he’s doing for charity. Not once did anyone say that about fakey

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mrs beg will be sat rubbing her skinny fingers together thinking of what she can buy with the money.Both desperate sad and totally unlikeable.Going to just read here can’t watch his tit next week (pathetic bleep)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a bleeping fix that was. He’s only won because Paul didn’t give a duck he just cared about the money for charity not himself or winning. If he was fighting against someone who actually cared about it and put in the effort he’d be on the floor in seconds. He didn’t even give Paul a chance just constantly went for his face
I thought that he hit him repeatedly he moved one fist then launched the otherfist . paul didn’t get chance to move . Absolute fixed

Reactions: 16
Tbh I hadn't heard of Paul before this (obviously I live under a rock) but I have an awful lot of respect for him after that. Very down to earth and gracious in defeat. Fakey should watch and learn a lot from him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve moved on to slap mountain amazing what sport you can discover at this time… literally people slapping each other can I challenge fake or flaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done Paul! You could tell he just really enjoyed learning and training for the fight, knowing he was doing good and donating money to a worthwhile cause.

fake Used it as an excuse to get away from his wife and kids. And not work for the best part of a year.

Everyone who is pissed off at the result, please take comfort in knowing he will be highly gutted about the boos, he’s so bleeping unlikeable even though he tries to pretend to be mr nice 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Let’s hope his ego means he will now try professional MMA and he gets his bleeping head caved in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Fakey and Flappy will finally be able to finish the hobbit loft and get a media wall with his winnings! I wonder how long it will be until he updates his bio on instagram?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Omg they booed Jake 😂
I missed the side bar comment as Jake entered like the one on the pic below , anyone know what Jakes said?
View attachment 2551580
It said something like, X factor runner up (lol), second place I’m a celeb and won dancing on ice. Currently touring with Full Monty and used to be a semi pro footballer 😂😂 there’s reaching and then there’s that! Ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shown himself up for the bleep that he is. Paul giving his purse to charity and Cunto pasted him. What an absolute classless cock. Flaps throwing herself at him, when you know full well they’ve probably not been near each other since Maris was conceived. Lori took a back seat on the stage and let Paul have his moment. They’re poles apart in life and it shows. I’m glad Cunto got booed, he’ll be dying inside with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes Paul’s the winner 👏🏻 He donated his fight purse to charity
He’s so unlikeable only his tena huns will give a tit about his grid post
the fact nobody turned up to support him shows how unlikeable he is

I take pleasure in the fact paul smith had to tell the crowd NOT a to boo jake anymore 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe Zelda will end up in the hobbit loft as a live in nanny for Maris.
Maybe that’s why she went over the other week to trial the hobbit loft! Can you imagine Zelda living with Fakey and Flapz😂. It will be hell for Flapz but comedy gold for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fake's bony face- smug fucker looks like Skeletor.

Finally worked out how to watch the fight and logged in just as Paul was giving his speech! So Skeletor basically pummelled him in just over a minute?! Does he not understand that people come to see a "show?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.