Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 minute 15 seconds ffs!
Look at him resting his mouth guard on his giant ear, Dumbo, absolute wanker.
Why is he giving a speech like he’s won an Academy award 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I literally looked away to the TV and then looked back and it was finished. What the actual duck????

Reactions: 16
So it’s over lol anyone got it to watch .Enjoy your money karma is coming knocking soon👍

Reactions: 16
How embarrassing Paul has just said to crowd please don’t boo Jake he’s a good kid 🤣🤣🤣
Jake will be gutted he’s being boo
---
paul just asked the audience not to boo jake
How embarrassing I laughed at that nobody bleeping likes him but he will milk this for weeks now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
At least with wwe it’s a show! That was pathetic my husband is ripping him a new hole why is he out of breath 1:16 bleeping hell I can run up and down the stairs and not behave like that and im a moose!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't believe Fakeys intro - training while keeping up with celeb lifestyle. What celeb lifestyle? Feel like going knocking him out on Paul's behalf 😡😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They spoke with the loser more than winner shows nobody went for Jake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 Easy to take someone down so much shorter, bleep had more experience than Paul, love to see cunty bollocks take on someone his size and experience..bleeping egoistic prick.....all that waiting for nothing..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well that’s was embarrassing Paul smith and to ask the crowd to stop booing Jake 😂😂😂
he also embarrassed him by saying he’s back next year for his tour 😂😂
jake ain’t nothing nobody likes him he thinks he’s something for winning a fight against a older unfit man ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.