Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got badly booed! Like no cheers. You could tell he was gutted! He might have won, I’m not watching anymore. But Paul got cheers, everyone was behind him. The satisfaction of all them boos is enough for me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ridiculous he was punching punch after punch he didn’t stop for air he bleeping knew what he was doing can’t stand him . Sophie jumping all over him it’s a little fight it’s not real bleeping MMA 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand this tit, how did Paul get defeated so quickly? 😩 Bellend will be dining out on this until next year! 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Gutted for Paul. Whole crowd was behind him while Jake got booed. No cheers even when he won. If he had a gruelling schedule like Paul has then it might have been a fair fight. Not everyone can spend most of the day in the gym training like he has

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank his beautiful wife 🤣🤣🤣
She looks after the house and kids all year round why he plays dress up for panto

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.