Jake Quickenden #85 What's that Spud, John has fallen in the well?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Bobby Orange for our new thread title put forward by @Livia Fantasy. ๐Ÿ˜˜

We absolutely flew through the last thread and the Fakeys received a Bingo! Yes, he threw a sickie! He miraculously recovered from the 'flu' and a 'chest infection', yeah right Sicknote, ๐Ÿคก and he even went training on Saturday (even though he said he never), but we, as always, have the receipts. ๐Ÿ‘

Flapz showed Freddie in a story answering the Fakeys' questions but that still doesn't prove he's living at home, we had a cardboard cut-out tour around York, where he is all week and we had a clip of him writing in his new journal "Diary of a Chicken Nugget Head - Aged 35yrs" and also wearing an oxygen mask.

Flapz is now getting excited about her new kitchen island but we wish they'd both live on a desert island!

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ’—

Old thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can assure you soph is no Bond girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

imagine posting that reminding your wife how she didnโ€™t get a glam squad had to do her hair and make up drive hours to the event and run a mile because you couldnโ€™t afford her a taxi . Both sweating and looking a state on the carpet ๐Ÿ˜‚
eeee

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well seen as thatโ€™s the only picture they actually took of you at POB awards Soph tough look.

Why is he always looking like an absolute creep in the cast pictures? Always looks like heโ€™s just photo bombing at the back ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well seen as thatโ€™s the only picture they actually took of you at POB awards Soph tough look.

Why is he always looking like an absolute creep in the cast pictures? Always looks like heโ€™s just photo bombing at the back ๐Ÿ˜‚
The minute I saw it, I thought heโ€™d done her dirty but frankly itโ€™s also a bleeping awful picture of him. He definitely sees something different when he looks at himself to what the rest of us see ๐Ÿ˜‚ #notcouplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can assure you soph is no Bond girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

imagine posting that reminding your wife how she didnโ€™t get a glam squad had to do her hair and make up drive hours to the event and run a mile because you couldnโ€™t afford her a taxi . Both sweating and looking a state on the carpet ๐Ÿ˜‚
eeee
NikNak is not impressed either!

Screenshot_20231017-203257~2.png
Screenshot_20231017-204143~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Forget Leo he needs a bloody assessment! That photo of them is awful yet he had to put something up so he could tell everyone yet again he hasnโ€™t been well the weather has changed everyone I have spoken to has been ill! He is so needy and attention seeking it really isnโ€™t right and of course the huns have indulged him as he knew they would get well soon Jake you two look lovely Jake honestly he needs to talk to someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The minute I saw it, I thought heโ€™d done her dirty but frankly itโ€™s also a bleeping awful picture of him. He definitely sees something different when he looks at himself to what the rest of us see ๐Ÿ˜‚ #notcouplegoals
The couple who sweat together stick together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A huge congratulations to @Bobby Orange for our new thread title put forward by @Livia Fantasy. ๐Ÿ˜˜

We absolutely flew through the last thread and the Fakeys received a Bingo! Yes, he threw a sickie! He miraculously recovered from the 'flu' and a 'chest infection', yeah right Sicknote, ๐Ÿคก and he even went training on Saturday (even though he said he never), but we, as always, have the receipts. ๐Ÿ‘

Flapz showed Freddie in a story answering the Fakeys' questions but that still doesn't prove he's living at home, we had a cardboard cut-out tour around York, where he is all week and we had a clip of him writing in his new journal "Diary of a Chicken Nugget Head - Aged 35yrs" and also wearing an oxygen mask.

Flapz is now getting excited about her new kitchen island but we wish they'd both live on a desert island!

View attachment 2516133
View attachment 2516134
View attachment 2516135
View attachment 2516136
View attachment 2516137

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ’—

Old thread:

Thanks guys. Lassie found Freds at his Dad's. Good Boy.๐Ÿถ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let us enjoy once more , that time when Eyal pied Sophie........๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

Screenshot_20231017-233655_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231017-233708_YouTube.jpg

.... " The more Sophie went on , the less I was attracted to her......."

Screenshot_20231017-233807_YouTube.jpg

I pied her out.

Dumped.

Screenshot_20231017-233857_YouTube.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

1194108_v9_aa.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.