Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi FakeyπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ thanks for showing us Zelda's still there🀣🀣🀣🀣 jump Fakey jumpπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Also wtf is that stain on his face, both sides, and just look at his massive bleeping dipper head😳😳😳

Flaps reckons she's out with Freddie and her friend, wth, why would you do that when your amazing mil is visitingπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… well Flaps I don't believe Freddie is there, so I want you to show me himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Couldn't be anymore obvious that Zelda and Flaps don't like each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and where is Maris???
---

Snap ,@PrincessJeanie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That wig is getting more ridiculous by the day ffs🀣🀣🀣
Maris is currently at the Norfolk and Norwich being sedated ready for shearing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s bowling with Fred probably the only day she sees him all week.Bit of a weird atmosphere going on in the scruffs household.Zelda looks pissed off but then with those eyebrows its no wonder.Tit head of to workπŸ™„Like how many times has he mentioned that in the past month.Why Zelda there? Bet she can’t leave until Doormatt comes and picks her upπŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s bowling with Fred probably the only day she sees him all week.Bit of a weird atmosphere going on in the scruffs household.Zelda looks pissed off but then with those eyebrows its no wonder.Tit head of to workπŸ™„Like how many times has he mentioned that in the past month.Why Zelda there? Bet she can’t leave until Doormatt comes and picks her upπŸ‘
I was wondering how Zelda was getting home lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† these lot are so bleeping boring jeeeezπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Zelda will be missing doing her soap reports, we gonna get a mammoth one when she gets homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fakey really is a lazy twit, thinks that 20 mins a day is work 🫠🫠🫠 he's driving 4 hours a day to Norwich and back lol, bet that petrol money is eating into his payπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Wonder if he's getting a fresh trim this weekβœ‚βœ‚βœ‚
Still pissing myself at that Fakey and Saturday Night Fever twit🀣🀣🀣🀣 who was more vain ffsπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's with that couple again. Do you reckon they are supervised visits with Fred? Just a thought. πŸ€”

394684944_2384240001757956_1643286598518197152_n.jpg

---
Bloody hell, Zelda looks pissed off. WTF has he got on his face..... badly applied make-up? They haven't done anything remotely interesting at all this week. No lunch out with Zelda - nothing.

395729958_293298093636449_7822447865736685824_n.jpg
395125654_292530216923650_333602413872404778_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ”Hopefully Matt had a sneeky holiday to Amsterdam.... πŸ˜†...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a daughter who wears it daily and I’m telling you that dick has put highlighter on to make his cheekbones stick out more absolute saddo! Plus what is he on about spud always asks to go for a walk? When does he ever bloody walk? He’s always being carried or pushed in something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That picture of flaps he’s posted is shocking.Must be arguing as Zelda looks like she’s ready to fight🀣And he’s replying to comments sad lonely got no friends twitπŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That picture of flaps he’s posted is shocking.Must be arguing as Zelda looks like she’s ready to fight🀣And he’s replying to comments sad lonely got no friends twitπŸ‘
Have you got a screenshot?
---
Purdey picture again. He's going for it today!!

396796282_1609628476230928_7929841329005060475_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s replying to comments to get his shocking engagement rate up πŸ˜‚ Makes it looks like more people are commenting than they actually are - sad twit.
He’s definitely doing her dirty with recent posts of them. I think he picks the worse ones possible of her cos of how rough he’s looking as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something is deffo not right here! What the hell is going on? Fakey gives some shite story with his mum next to him and some of the stuff he's saying!! Flaps has disappeared with Maris who Zelda hardly ever sees. Now Flaps is posting Freddie as proof she has him. I reckon Flaps has asked for a divorce & Zelda is there to try and be the peacemaker or something. Why has Flaps not said one thing about seeing him in TFM? Why was he spotted running down the street after the show? I feel a large bucket of popcorn coming on🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree she looks so oddπŸ‘€Eyes like piss holes in the snow as the saying goes.Poor doormatt going to get earache of her if she’s in a mood.He’s gone Leo at nursery and moon face bowling with the missing Fred so why she there🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something is deffo not right here! What the hell is going on? Fakey gives some shite story with his mum next to him and some of the stuff he's saying!! Flaps has disappeared with Maris who Zelda hardly ever sees. Now Flaps is posting Freddie as proof she has him. I reckon Flaps has asked for a divorce & Zelda is there to try and be the peacemaker or something. Why has Flaps not said one thing about seeing him in TFM? Why was he spotted running down the street after the show? I feel a large bucket of popcorn coming on🍿
Something is definitely not right unless they’re doing it all for our benefit πŸ˜‚ I think there is definitely an issue between Fakey and Freddie. I know we’ve always been pissed off how he used Fred for ads but he’d still post pictures of him at other times. He rarely posts him now. In fact he makes a point of posting pics of just him, Flappy & Spud. I reckon finally Fred’s dad put his foot down about them overusing and ridiculing his son on instagram. If that had been my son I’d have taken action ages ago. Considering it’s half term and I’m sure Fred’s dad works, she has barely had him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's with that couple again. Do you reckon they are supervised visits with Fred? Just a thought. πŸ€”

View attachment 2533008
View attachment 2533009
---
Bloody hell, Zelda looks pissed off. WTF has he got on his face..... badly applied make-up? They haven't done anything remotely interesting at all this week. No lunch out with Zelda - nothing.

View attachment 2533012
View attachment 2533013View attachment 2533014
Skint bastards they are @CrazyBaldhead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
What a twit Fakey is in that story with Zelda, passive aggressive duck🀬🀬🀬 can see it in his ugly face. You my friend are a bleep🀬🀬🀬
Flaps bowling with Fred, I wanna see him in your house Flaps, thank you 😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he contouring his face now to make it look more gaunt?? The absolute state of it
---
I was wondering how Zelda was getting home lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† these lot are so bleeping boring jeeeezπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Zelda will be missing doing her soap reports, we gonna get a mammoth one when she gets homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fakey really is a lazy twit, thinks that 20 mins a day is work 🫠🫠🫠 he's driving 4 hours a day to Norwich and back lol, bet that petrol money is eating into his payπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Wonder if he's getting a fresh trim this weekβœ‚βœ‚βœ‚
Still pissing myself at that Fakey and Saturday Night Fever twit🀣🀣🀣🀣 who was more vain ffsπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
He commutes longer than he works

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bit weird when me and hubby visit his family we stay together and do things as a family . Why has Sophie gone out took Freddie and left jakes mum on her own weird .

still think Freddie moved out all week he ain’t been home seems she must have him every now and then during the week for activities. Bet he willingly begged to move out I mean his bedroom was the final straw my son would be broken if I made him live in that room

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Leo asks to go on a walkπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ yeah sure he does Fakey, what an utter load of shite he speaks and Flaps looks horrific in that picture🀒🀒🀒
These two don't need fancy dress for HalloweenπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§ΉπŸͺ„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
Bit weird when me and hubby visit his family we stay together and do things as a family . Why has Sophie gone out took Freddie and left jakes mum on her own weird .

still think Freddie moved out all week he ain’t been home seems she must have him every now and then during the week for activities. Bet he willingly begged to move out I mean his bedroom was the final straw my son would be broken if I made him live in that room
Very weird @Redtea2 πŸ˜• 😐 πŸ€” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.