Jake Quickenden #86 Flapz Akimbo; he's a Dimbo, Maris is in Limbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say if we are correct and Freddie has infact gone to live with his dad, I for one will be so happy for him because it wasn’t the ad’s that got me it was the blatant abusive behaviour mentally and physically from this bleep to Freddie and that silly twit just let it happen. Both cunts of the highest degree

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Something is deffo not right here! What the hell is going on? Fakey gives some shite story with his mum next to him and some of the stuff he's saying!! Flaps has disappeared with Maris who Zelda hardly ever sees. Now Flaps is posting Freddie as proof she has him. I reckon Flaps has asked for a divorce & Zelda is there to try and be the peacemaker or something. Why has Flaps not said one thing about seeing him in TFM? Why was he spotted running down the street after the show? I feel a large bucket of popcorn coming on🍿
I think the same the marriage has been dead form the start but she must be pissed off being so skint . She was raging at pride of Britain then Freddie not being home that must hurt her a little that he’s chose to live at his dads . All so odd but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s wanting a divorce she might as well divorce him . She definitely is embarrassed that she’s selling stuff cheap on Vinted to get some money .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔 Perhaps he thinks he can scare Paul with the weight loss, and the stupid face contouring bleeping idiot, fancy living with that, jealous of everyone even Paul's car ...yeah he has worked harder than he ever will to get what he well deserves..Good luck to Paul and hope he does him good..rant over...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dear Sophie you've not seen eye to eye with us Tattlers for some time but here's some heartfelt advice - Tell your husband you want a divorce then ask him to move out. No one will think the less of you, in fact you will be amazed at the support you'll get from so many people.

He can go back & live with his mum. And pay you support for Leo.

Get your old self back, quit the influencer lark, it's not for you, you are no good at it & we bet you secretly hate doing it. Fame hasn't found you and it never will.

In five years time you will look back on this life and wonder why did you put up with it for even 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Can someone explain what happened and why he was running down the road after TFM? I must have missed that bit.

Maybe the appointment the other day was marriage counselling? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain what happened and why he was running down the road after TFM? I must have missed that bit.

Maybe the appointment the other day was marriage counselling? 😂
Unkown why he was running 🧐🤷‍♀️

He wouldn’t admit there’s a problem enough to go to marriage counselling, he’s thousands in debt and still won’t consider a 9~5

So odd Zelda going to see them all and they have done nothing but take Maris to nursery out for walks and out for the day, weird

Took no notice of what fraudster flappy was wearing Just that the wardrobe doors not closed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Is he not a bit big for that yoke
Not sure, it a bit since mine were young enough to fit in one 😂 just funny they went out for a walk and stuck him in that, they obviously didn’t go drive somewhere that it was more like a hike so he should of been able to walk guess another case of controlling him and can’t be bothered to deal with running after him

Reactions: 17
🐔 The jumper looks like a sack of tit one wash it will be baggy...pay a bit more its worth it !..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well bleeping hell, I can't start dinner until I know what NikNak's haircut looks like🫢🤭😆

• Haha
🐔 @Jane_Mcdonald I just looked nothing only the tit jumper lol 😆..
I know @Joon 🤣🤣🤣 no sign of Fred either, so obviously not staying with her.
In her stories this morning Fred wasn't even in the car with her, so did she pick him up from his dad's then take him back🤔
Oh I do hope niknak kicked off lol lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The weight loss can’t be just for the fight otherwise how come Paul doesn’t look like he’s just escaped Auschwitz?
They’ll have Zelda doing a trolly dash round Asda before she’s allowed to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In her stories this morning Fred wasn't even in the car with her, so did she pick him up from his dad's then take him back🤔
She collected him it’s so obvious now he lives with his dad she is just dying to stop followers from finding out
she absolutely knows tattle are on to her but if her followers find out it doesn’t paint the happy family they portray

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔Me too hun, got my Peroni and popcorn ready 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he’s had a ‘haircut’ and she feels the need to post it 🙄 I hope she does it before Fakey. That will really piss him off 😂 I bet she won’t. I bet she’s had strict instructions he’s got to post it first. Let’s see just how much of a doormat she is depending on whose grid it finally appears on.

• Heart
If he’s had a ‘haircut’ and she feels the need to post it 🙄 I hope she does it before Fakey. That will really piss him off 😂 I bet she won’t. I bet she’s had strict instructions he’s got to post it first. Let’s see just how much of a doormat she is depending on whose grid it finally appears on.
Definitely his! Although I thought he would have been desperate to post it and made her send him a picture if he was at work.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.