Jake Quickenden #85 What's that Spud, John has fallen in the well?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he doesn't come on until the end of the first half. I remember reading that somewhere. Obviously a very small part. I can't remember the film as I hated it!
You would think he’s in the entire show, the way he moans and complains about being tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a load of tit. He ‘uses’ it cos he gets paid to advertise it. If it’s so good why is he always moaning about anxiety, lack of sleep, etc…
Haircut day today. He’ll be salivating today about the engagement he going to get from using his kid for content yet again 🤢
He’s even a tit liar 🤥 notice how he keep looking down when talking about the gummies!
Who the duck does he think he is announcing getting Spuds haircut??? He’s no Reign Disick, even Kourtney K didn’t announce when she got Reign’s head shaved! Suprised they didn’t film the birth… oh wait 🤔 I honestly couldn’t give a flying duck about Spud getting a haircut 😴😴😴 Im more interested in having a laugh at this island she’s dumping in that pokey little kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon the neighbours call them Mr Blooms Nursery. Sophie the Butternut Squash, Maris the Spud, zelda the Egg Plant and Jakey the Turnip.
AirBrush_20231026084413_1698306329177.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah so I’ve just looked and the fight for Jake and Paul is not just for them . It’s a bunch of fighters all on the same day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes uncanny is on Spotify I think @Joon 😊

God I don’t think I can even look today at the Maris content. He seems to have gone quiet to maximise on it as much as possible. Loser with a capital L.

• Haha
Yes uncanny is on Spotify I think @Joon 😊

God I don’t think I can even look today at the Maris content. He seems to have gone quiet to maximise on it as much as possible. Loser with a capital L.
🐔 Ahh will take a look on Spotify :giggle: TY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So according to Flaps it’ll be a ‘trim and a little wispy fringe’… I hope he fidgets like duck, they cut a huge chunk then they have to lop the whole lot off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Zelda has left the building lol and he’s stopping in Norwich.Shes of to Norfolk tomorrow must be on the beg from her dad again.Weird bunch of people they are and why can flaps never speak properly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah so I’ve just looked and the fight for Jake and Paul is not just for them . It’s a bunch of fighters all on the same day
And tickets sales are still that bad? Ooops lol
---
So according to Flaps it’ll be a ‘trim and a little wispy fringe’… I hope he fidgets like duck, they cut a huge chunk then they have to lop the whole lot off!
Still trying to keep him looking as babyish as possible for max engagement

So he’s having his haircut this afternoon or evening so obviously having someone round to do it. Can’t believe Fakey isn’t possibly going to be there then? Unless he has realised Leo may kick off so is leaving it to Flappy and he’ll just use it for content without any of the parenting stress as usual 🙄
Where’s Zelda…. Thought she was stopping for the week? Flappy is pissing off to Norfolk with the kids tomorrow, so no point Zelda being there. Obviously used to babysit for their appointment and so Flappy could go to the show. The fact she’s in Norfolk, I wonder if she’ll go again at the weekend. Definitely something amiss at Quickenden Towers 🤔

• Haha
I can imagine Zelda and flaps don’t get along that well.She thinks the sun shines out of her lazy arse sons backside.A enabler who has spoiled the lanky idiot to be the arrogant twit we see daily.No way will they do his hair without editing it and him and her will be arguing who can post it first.Is she buying likes and giving away b&b supposedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im suprised at the low ticket sales tbh they usually get a big crowd, Dublin in September looked like it was a sell out?? It must be Fakey putting people off, how can you take him seriously 😂😂 Oktagon fucked up big time choosing Fakey! Fakey fans will not go near an event like this as its a very very different crowd to X Factor or Loose Women 🤭
That Shem Rock is fighting aswell, and he’s good, he’s a scouse la but fights for Rep Of Ireland 🇮🇪 out of that Liverpool Gym that Paul has been training with. That gym has a serious line up! I honestly don’t think Fakey understands how serious the fighters and the fans take this 😂 its bleeping brutal, they smash each other up! The fans alone will have Fakey in tears 😂 Even Paul is getting nervous and he’s well able for a tough crowd, Fakey will crumble because he’s only thinking of the money (which I don’t think is even great) he has no idea what he’s in for! This will be good material for the Wiki @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣 Id say Paul has this 😉 Lets go Pablo 🙌

• Haha
We need a new thread for this momentous occasion
New thread title...#86...it's official. Spud is peeled TODAY!!!!!!
---
What a load of bollocks.Has Zelda left lol or being with lazy arse flaps all day hard to cope with.
View attachment 2532334
bleeping hell, he's got the nanna cardigan on again.....
---
What a load of bollocks.Has Zelda left lol or being with lazy arse flaps all day hard to cope with.
View attachment 2532334
bleeping hell, he's got the nanna cardigan on again.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.