Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlou80

I stumbled across this thread a while back during a bout of genuine insomnia and despite my huge ick for him (which at times has had me wanting to do the 15 mile trip up the A12 to rip that fucking earring out in person) Iโ€™ve been very invested. Not in him, but the pure humour you fakeys deliver on the daily.

As for the fight, I donโ€™t think paul (who has made me laugh in the saddest of times) will even need to land a blow physically. A few home truths and laughing in his face will have him sobbing in the corner and flicking through tattle to see which card wr have suggested he plays next.

Keep up the good work ladies and gents and thank you for being awesome

• Heart
Reactions: 39

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I can assure you soph is no Bond girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

imagine posting that reminding your wife how she didnโ€™t get a glam squad had to do her hair and make up drive hours to the event and run a mile because you couldnโ€™t afford her a taxi . Both sweating and looking a state on the carpet ๐Ÿ˜‚
eeee
NikNak is not impressed either!

Screenshot_20231017-203257~2.png
Screenshot_20231017-204143~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

trine

Chatty Member
I took one for the team ๐Ÿ’ช so โ€ฆ.
First introduction was just Jake. Eastenders Danny, Corries Bill. Fakey should have directed them to his bio to select one of his many self chosen career titles.
He had to jump in first of course at the very start of the conversation.
He interrupted the others as always.
Acting is apparently his โ€˜craftโ€™ ๐Ÿคญ
Heโ€™s so toxic that following his appearance they are now axing Stephโ€™s Packed Lunch ๐Ÿ˜†
He has morphed into Robbie Rotten.
IMG_3928.jpeg
IMG_3929.jpeg
IMG_3931.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Who the fuck seriously pulls a face like that!! He is beyond cringe and didn't he claim recently he rarely does selfies?
Screenshot_20231019-103734_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

trine

Chatty Member
I noticed who trains Paul actually fights him in training blood bruises the lot but jakes just left to do what he wants . Iโ€™m thinking Paul could potentially win
Nothing will ever make me laugh as much as when Fakey does his little skippity hop Pink Power Rangers knee leap into the air. Every time it makes my day. Hope he reads this and does it for me tomorrow ๐Ÿคž

• Haha
Reactions: 32

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Guys I donโ€™t know how cement this is but I have heard through some mutuals a certain PS has had a little read here and said we are all funny fuckers and should be on stage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Bobby Orange for our new thread title put forward by @Livia Fantasy. ๐Ÿ˜˜

We absolutely flew through the last thread and the Fakeys received a Bingo! Yes, he threw a sickie! He miraculously recovered from the 'flu' and a 'chest infection', yeah right Sicknote, ๐Ÿคก and he even went training on Saturday (even though he said he never), but we, as always, have the receipts. ๐Ÿ‘

Flapz showed Freddie in a story answering the Fakeys' questions but that still doesn't prove he's living at home, we had a cardboard cut-out tour around York, where he is all week and we had a clip of him writing in his new journal "Diary of a Chicken Nugget Head - Aged 35yrs" and also wearing an oxygen mask.

Flapz is now getting excited about her new kitchen island but we wish they'd both live on a desert island!

View attachment 2516133
View attachment 2516134
View attachment 2516135
View attachment 2516136
View attachment 2516137

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ’—

Old thread:

Thanks guys. Lassie found Freds at his Dad's. Good Boy.๐Ÿถ

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
So I was sat in the airport this am, when a woman next to me said โ€œOooh are you a tattlerโ€ and I started laughing. This was soo strange, anyway - sheโ€™d never been on the PANTO BOY thread and I recommended it. So to the lady I met ๐Ÿ‘‹

Please enjoy this thread - as I said, it never fails to make me laugh & itโ€™s one of the nicest collectives of people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

VC10

VIP Member
Let us enjoy once more , that time when Eyal pied Sophie........๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

Screenshot_20231017-233655_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231017-233708_YouTube.jpg

.... " The more Sophie went on , the less I was attracted to her......."

Screenshot_20231017-233807_YouTube.jpg

I pied her out.

Dumped.

Screenshot_20231017-233857_YouTube.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

1194108_v9_aa.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
He t
Dopeyโ€™s burnt breakfast, Fakes breakfast, he competes with Lord Farquhar. He mentions says he needs to drop shed loads of weight, judging by his appearance his upper jaw is so visible he looks that that will break at the first punch! Last picture says it all, heโ€™s got new clothes and has filtered the absolute fuck out of his pouting face.
He thinks he's gorgeous but still needs a filter on every single picture if my man or any of his mates were sat there pouting and taking pics of themselves they would get ripped to bits. He's like a fucking girl. It's just strange behaviour, a grown married man sitting pouting and living from validation of strangers . He's a weirdo

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Just popped on here to say Steph packed lunch has been shelved was he that shit as a gust a whole programme has been cancelled? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha