Jake Quickenden #85 What's that Spud, John has fallen in the well?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf are his cheek bones. Jesus someone needs to tell that bloke to stop.
They’re so defined that I even wondered if he had fillers at some point cos how can they stick out that far and he not be a walking skeleton? It’s made him even more unattractive and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 19
🐔 🥮 She's exercising now ???. bleeping obsessed the pair of them !..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On a mission today🙄Own brand yeah right🙄Carry on begging as it’s embarrassing to see how desperate you are🙄
IMG_8745.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Can someone please just fill his stupid gob in with concrete shut him up permanently I was starting to think I would never feel better again what an insult to anyone battling cancer, organ failure or any other extremely serious illness I feel about 97% today oh just duck off and when you get there duck off some more and take your new absolutely horrific jacket with you

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s going to be all over his stories the fact he had a couple of quiet days last week 🙄 Fakey when you are reading here can you answer me something? When you say you can do anything you want, what does that mean? Surely if that’s the case you’d be on SCD performing in front of millions of people or presenting a primetime TV program, instead of having to travel the country performing to a few hundred people (if you’re lucky) a few times a week? Pretty obvious what you want so why haven’t you got it then?

• Haha
Urghh still prattling on about being ill🤮🤮🤮🤮 you had a cold you melt that's all, he really has got no idea has he🤭🤭🤭 from his gifted breakfast and hotel to a freebie at the gym, you make me sick Fakey🤮🤮🤮🤮.
My daughter is a freestyle dancer, last summer she was 12 and complaining of stomach pains, hospital admitted her for emergency surgery on a 12cm ovarian cyst that was twisted😥 for weeks she just danced with the pain, and anyone who knows freestyle knows it's hardcore. She didn't complain as much as Fakey has about his bleeping cold and she's a kid ffs!
As for her with her own brand🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aliexpress don't you mean. Thank duck Fred's away from these two giant arseholes, what a shame Leo isn't, how much better would he be, without these two pricks🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She shouts and answers for Leo🙄No wonder his speech is so delayed.Get your ugly Uggs in flaps 🙄Take it from me no one cares.

Reactions: 17
Can someone please just fill his stupid gob in with concrete shut him up permanently I was starting to think I would never feel better again what an insult to anyone battling cancer, organ failure or any other extremely serious illness I feel about 97% today oh just duck off and when you get there duck off some more and take your new absolutely horrific jacket with you
Robin71 "absolutely horrific jacket" 😂 I loved reading your outpouring while seeing your profile pic at same time🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She shouts and answers for Leo🙄No wonder his speech is so delayed.Get your ugly Uggs in flaps 🙄Take it from me no one cares.
They both do this 😡 Funny how she only does those above shoe shots when she’s wearing recognisable brand shoes 😂 as for the reel of her exercising 🙄. Didn’t she used to do this months and months ago? I never thought I’d see anyone post more than Fakey does but she’s having a damn good go at topping him at the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s certainly loving being in her “office” a lot lately now that she doesn’t have to do anymore school runs with Freddie! bleep

• Haha
  • Sad
The stiching on the b and b outfit looks so bad lol

I love she adds she wears a small, like yeah we know you skeletal thing

• Haha
This thread title bleeping kills me everytime I see it hahahahaahhaah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.