Jake Quickenden #85 What's that Spud, John has fallen in the well?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next up is a pumpkin picking freebie
She’ll jump on this. Both Stacey Solomon and Jac Jossa have visited their local pumpkin places in the last couple of weeks so she’ll see herself as being on the same ‘celeb’ level as them if she goes 🙄 Fakey might want her to wait until he’s back though, so they can get some good wholesome family instagram content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We took our little girl to the pumpkin patch at the weekend, paid to get in and then we ended up paying loads at little food carts as well 😂 I couldn’t imagine having to do that kind of family stuff gifted, it’s bloody embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s such a pathetic creep.Never known anyone so desperate and up his own arse.Eats alone spends every night alone 👍Yeah really winning at life you fake twit.
IMG_8738.jpeg

• Haha
Ah shut up health is wealth fake, gifted breakfast. You can barely afford a bowl of cereal at your own not even a proper mortgaged house.

Why has he not taken his free bowl of porridge. I thought that’s what he always has? 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Grifted stay and grifted breakfast for Fakey, Where's your porridge🤪🤪🤪 he is so unlikeable, what the duck do the tena huns see😳😳😳 commenting you're such a nice guy, beautiful family🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Will he be prancing around in the gym this morning🥊 no doubt he'll be moaning about his flu🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Another week of ASA reporting for me 🙄 He makes it so obvious when his stay is gifted the way he tags the hotel constantly and shows off his breakfast. The week he stayed at Buxton, he never tagged the hotel once or showed food or anything.
Just read they’re looking at CBB coming back maybe March. He’ll still be on tour then or could this be the excuse for him to quit early?

• Heart
Gets given £600 free gift and makes people like and comment 😡Sad arse cow she really gets on my nerves lately.Him and her just so annoying and desperate it’s laughable.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Tell me you're desperate to up your engagement without telling me😆😆😆😆😆
Not even putting her hand in her pocket for this one 🤯 What does she get from it though? It won’t get her ‘work’ because brands will be aware the only reason her engagement spikes up is because she’s begging for likes and comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m going to message glossybox and ask them do they think it’s appropriate that she’s giving a freebie away they’ve sent her purely to up her ig engagement, when normal people who are struggling would love to be sent something like that as a treat 😡

• Heart
Tell me you're desperate to up your engagement without telling me😆😆😆😆😆
I cringe when she does this. It’s what teeny, tiny, actual small businesses do to get seen. ‘Like my post’ ‘tags a friend’ ‘share to your stories and tag me’ etc etc. If she had all genuine followers there’d be no need to do this.
---
Not even putting her hand in her pocket for this one 🤯 What does she get from it though? It won’t get her ‘work’ because brands will be aware the only reason her engagement spikes up is because she’s begging for likes and comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m going to message glossybox and ask them do they think it’s appropriate that she’s giving a freebie away they’ve sent her purely to up her ig engagement, when normal people who are struggling would love to be sent something like that as a treat 😡
Perhaps people would be more likely to comment and share if she said she wanted to give it to somebody who was struggling. She wouldn’t come across as genuine though it’s all for the likes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve messaged Glossybox and asked them do they think it’s appropriate she’s giving away their ‘freebie’ calendar just to up her engagement on Instagram? Also pointed out that many people like myself would never purchase from them as a company if they think this is acceptable behaviour. Honestly I’m cringing for just how bleeping desperate she is. Imagine being a mother of two and having the time to be that obsessed with a social media platform. It blows my mind 🤯

Also she’s bought another 300+ plus followers overnight 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It looks like God is erupting in fury behind that dodgy syrup & about to throw a thunder bolt at the unwell one.
Screenshot_20231018-085008_Chrome.jpg

If we Fakeys had thrown a shot party for every time he mentioned he had work or been unwell, we'd be paralytic on the floor by now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I totally agree Jeanie her desperation is off the scale.Makes me sick when people are struggling these two creeps just get given freebies all the time.Bet the cast hate this prick with his free stays every week.As for her she’s a witch on the highest level.As if you put a comment about the picture he used the need for validation from strangers is bleeping weird.I bet the winner will be yet another private account or one of her friends😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I totally agree Jeanie her desperation is off the scale.Makes me sick when people are struggling these two creeps just get given freebies all the time.Bet the cast hate this prick with his free stays every week.As for her she’s a witch on the highest level.As if you put a comment about the picture he used the need for validation from strangers is bleeping weird.I bet the winner will be yet another private account or one of her friends😡
It’s the fact she obviously keeps buying followers as well. Can you imagine living in a house with both parents so addicted to their phones and social media? I’m glad Fred seems to be away from it, poor Leo hasn’t got a hope. I really pray they don’t have anymore.
The thing I can’t get my head round is why she thinks more followers/engagement is going to get her more brand work. Well I’m assuming that’s why she’s doing it. She only needs to look at Fakey and see that doesn’t work. He’s had a lot less ‘work’ on instagram since he bought his way to the million so she knows the numbers haven’t helped him. I genuinely think she really is as thick as tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Under that POB photo someone's mssg you both look stressed & another mssg says looks like you're having a row. Calling bingo if he passive aggressively responds!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cringe when she does this. It’s what teeny, tiny, actual small businesses do to get seen. ‘Like my post’ ‘tags a friend’ ‘share to your stories and tag me’ etc etc. If she had all genuine followers there’d be no need to do this.
---

Perhaps people would be more likely to comment and share if she said she wanted to give it to somebody who was struggling. She wouldn’t come across as genuine though it’s all for the likes
Thing is aswell she isn't actually giving it away, it will go to a fake account she has made or one of her friends that will give it her back! She's vile.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wtf are his cheek bones. Jesus someone needs to tell that bloke to stop.
He looks like he's been dug up! Definitely no need for a mua this Halloween..not that he can afford one anyway unless it's grifted, like everything else in his sad, pathetic life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.