Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I watched stage to the cage the other night. He talked about how he was touring with the full Monty and what a long tour it was until April. He also mentioned that he was working every day on it, forgot to mention he had two days off each week and a massive Christmas break. Absolute liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23

brat13

Back to his attention seeking best 🤮 The background music on this story though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I sense some sort of anxiety/pity/woe is me post before the end of the weekend. He may for a change also throw a bit of grief thieving into the mix as well.
Awww is he showing us how he holds his pencil 🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Her fucking voice. It’s worse than nails down a chalkboard. So she’s off to Chester with Leo this week and wants suggestions on things to do cos Jake will be busy ‘working’ and training. Why the fuck is she going all that way then? She’s making it more and more obvious something has definitely happened with Freddie’s living arrangements the way she can just fuck off when she wants. How surprised was I when she started telling us ‘guys’ about a fantastic face tan, that suddenly an aff link appears for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ However less surprised it is not the brand she’s been banging on about for ages. Apart from Hello Fresh which employs every z lister under the sun, she never seems to keep hold of any brand deals she gets. Even Tescos food seem to have vanished 🤷🏻‍♀️
I take it Freddie permanently lives with his dad now then ?? I mean for her to be able to leave him and go Chester ….

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
My husband used to work away a lot before we had kids I would sometimes go to his hotel and have a night of amazing sex 😂then the next day would go shopping get lunch and then we would go out that night for a nice meal. Loved it I did 🥰 but we didn’t need to beg on insta for free stays and we had money to enjoy 😂 these cunts never fail to disappoint 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Yes! No man would ever come before my kids. He'd be out the door before any of my kids were.
Freddie was used to entertain Leo whilst they face fucked themselves on social media. Jake was condescending and belittled Freddie on camera, dread to think what off camera was like. Children talk and I'm pretty sure Freddie would've told his Dad just how awful that house was with arguments and shouting. He probably felt nervous on a daily.
Is she really that fame hungry that she'd put a chauvinistic, domineering, useless excuse of a man before her own child?
The whole red carpet fiasco was the icing on the cake for me. He 100% has video footage of her drunk/drugged up going scatty at him in the past that he's threatened to post. He loves secret filming. There's no way she's tolerating him without some kind of manipulation. He's got her where he wants her.
I do think he’s controlling but I also think she is utterly scum . He’s away from home a lot of the time it’s not like she can’t leave but she chose to make her child leave instead . She’s vile I can’t even understand how she can do that to her own child . When she makes these reels about Leo in her mind she is only thinking about Leo and that’s wrong . Can’t stand her she needs her own wiki

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Here’s the other half looking more like a man than him.🤣🤣Now flogging body shop and that skin isn’t glowing love it’s a fucking mess.Now run along and those lips🤢🤢
IMG_8720.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I reckon this is all so he can pull a sickie tonight so he can watch the POB on TV hoping he spots himself somewhere 😂 Obviously won’t be the red carpet as only them and the photographer were there by the time they arrived but maybe a table shot? We know if he appears, even if only for a second, he’ll screenshot it and put it on his stories 🙄😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
The lights are on and no one is home and I mean no one! Vacant, both of them
Looks poorly, doesn't he ....
---
Well done Jakey. Got to 4 weeks before the first 🥇🏆🥇 of many sickies...
Hope they are monitoring his sick days, we all know Cunty chops has form...

• Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I think in the next 10-15 years there is going to be a huge upsurge in the children of influencers speaking out about their lack of privacy and probably some court cases about how they have helped to earn the family money from babies onward and haven’t seen a penny of it. I hope it tightens up legislation on child working and safeguarding because looking at this and other threads we’ve been shown babies and children half dressed or naked, them when poorly or in hospital so there is no dignity for them whatsoever.

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
OMFG why has that video of him beating the shit out of a bag on the floor made me laugh so fucking much 🤣🤣🤣 that's my fucking win, I feel great now Jake thanks 😂😂
And my other win has to be coming home, kids still at school and sitting down with a cuppa and seeing the lock sign on the thread
NEW THREAD!!!! that's always a fucking win as well 🤣🤣 love to you all Fakeys, I know we all say this, but when you think they can't surpass themselves they do again 😂 the POB fiasco has been hilarious 🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Not a peep from Fakey today, probably sulking like a baby. Flaps showing what they did yesterday and that she had Fred, bet he ain't there today. I agree with others that her family don't like him, never there when old tombstone teeth is around🤣 and he has no mates, so he runs off to Mummy's, what a
fucking saddo😂😂😂

No Flaps didn't come up with that recipe either🤪🤪🤪
I bet he's still smarting after last Sunday's fiasco. Imagine the cast taking sly digs at him, and tissue paper skin Cunty couldn't cope and pulled a sickie ...
By the way, you need your hair system sorting ...
FB_IMG_1697369685617.jpg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 08/10/23
The Pride of Britain Awards Shitshow! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Ran here - is it week 4? How many votes did we have for week 4?
I'm honestly shocked he has gotten this far without a sickie

Screenshot_20231010_205055_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I mean if you were a bit basic and was an actual fan of his and you’d booked tickets to go see him but he was ‘sick’, surely even as a ‘fan’ you be pissed off that he’s well enough to post online, sit in a spa and go for a walk but not well enough to actually do the job, you’ve paid to see him do. Again it times like this you realise how shit his management are. Any decent agent would be telling him not to post when he’s too sick to work. What must his employers at the FM think?

• Heart
  • Wow

Joon

VIP Member
🐔More chance of winning the lottery than winning that £50 voucher, wouldn't even get you a decent winter coat...If she had of even done 4 vouchers it wouldn't be too bad, but 1 .......I can't even laugh...

• Haha