Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
"I feel like arse". I bet you do bro. Bet you've had more pricks than a dartboard.

Also, you look like an utter, fucking dickhead.

View attachment 2504784
View attachment 2504785
---
Cannot believe her desperation. A £50 Zara voucher for liking and commenting on five of her shit posts!

Give it up bitch!

View attachment 2504796
View attachment 2504797
View attachment 2504798
View attachment 2504799View attachment 2504800View attachment 2504801
🐔 Maris doesn't even know how to come down the slide...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 23

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
The lights are on and no one is home and I mean no one! Vacant, both of them
But just look at all the smarmy comments under this grid post. Do any of these people have lives to write such obsequious tosh about someone they've never met & never will.

I would really have to question my own values & judgement if I found myself typing: Your little boy is gorgeous, you're such a great dad, such a lovely family, I'd love to meet you, the bond you have with Freddie is strong.... more tripe available.

And I'd really have to question my own ego, if every day I was reading comments about myself & my vulnerable young children from STRANGERS!

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Flaps Freddie might be there, doesnt mean he lives there :sneaky: No need to film the lad with his shirt off, while a vile bleep

Robin71

VIP Member
That’s another bingo for me! I said earlier as his porridge ad flopped he would post a pic of spud and here we are! By the way fake he did not say any of those things about the hotel but you keep pretending to yourself that he is soooo clever

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Well I hope he stays out of the gym and spa if he’s being poorly then! My friend works in the hotel, I’ve got my eyes on you Fakey 🧐🧐🧐

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How long before he starts tagging this Morning and touts himself for Hollys job? 😂 If she leaves DOI as well, he’s definitely going to be begging for that one 🙄
He is obsessed with being in front of a camera. He’s shared every single time a new episode of his mma thing drops online and is now showing when they are there filming him, but how many times has he genuinely shared the link to buy tickets for it? One or twice tops 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sunglasses indoors, ‘Gucci’ strapped to the back, pink stripey jumper out again with matching hat but in no way is he trying to draw attention to himself is he? He literally makes my skin crawl 🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
I have to laugh at the fact that when he stays offline he makes her stay offline aswell to make things seem reeeeeaaallllly bad hoping everyone will message asking if he’s ok probably be lucky if he gets two messages yano people are wising up to him and his boring crap and his sniping at people in the comments won’t be helping plus getting his wife to drive up posing happily for a photo with the vacant one then pulling a sicky what was that? 550 followers down? Can you pay for more followers on Klarna?

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Interact with your child without a camera you absolute sad bastard. You know that’s the only time he ever looks after Leo. He’s a proper shit dad.

• Heart