Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Imagine spending more time "training" each week than being a parent to your step-son.

Man needs to give his head a fucking good wobble then the wig will fall off.

He's an absolute cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bespoke Tea

Fucking hell, I'm surprised he hasn't pulled a sickie before now! 😂 He's one lazy, workshy bastard isn't he? 😡 I bet they're all stuck in that room, curtains drawn/blinds closed munching on whatever is there, hiding until he starts to feel better from his pretend illness, or he's sent flaps out to feed them with a fiver! 😂

Useless sack of shit! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s not even taken us 24 hours to get to page 10 of this thread 😂😂😂 I was going to say do you reckon we’ll make it to the 100th by Christmas and then remembered he’s got his fight next month. Imagine how many pages we’ll get just from that alone. Especially if he loses 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😂

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
It’s probably got “Matt” on the label because stepdaddy more than likely paid for it 🤣🤣
As for the cardboard boxes they are probably Nik Naks Christmas present them being skint and all

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s pathetic pretending to be poorly! I think he’s back at home with Sophie and Leo. Sorry but unless you’ve got some kind of stomach bug or throwing up constantly then I’m sure he’s well enough to be back at work now. Pathetic. Bad enough a day off but almost a full week?

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Please let it be that Bill wont work with the cunt 🙏 I was honestly suprised when I saw that Bill was doing this shitty play, he’s definitely better than this and probably didn’t know Prickenden was doing it when he signed up to it! That’s tragic to have youre name be associated with Jake Quickenden, Paul Smith looks embarrassed in them promotion pictures…in fairness to Paul though he did call Quickenden “just some cunt off x Factor” a the start of the promotion for Stage to Cage so everyone knows he’s just doing it for charity 👍 even still, he’s a brave man letting his name be associated with Quickended as that’s certainly one way to ruin you’re career! They have to pay Chris Hughes to pretend he’s his mate 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So her big winner was a private account🙄And she’s doing more soon🙄Fuck off beggy bitch.Go eat your gifted food in your shitty little house🙄The pair of them really are the saddest pair of idiots online.

• Angry
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 🥮 FLU? WORK?.... Sad fucker fancy being married to that. I would wack him round the head with a wet packet of shit....Really hope that island is too big would make my day ..GUYSssssss.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Remember last tour when he got tonsillitis and got given antibiotis over the phone and he was better the next day. Them magic antibiotics

• Haha

StrictlyNoFakey

Too hilarious to leave these in the last thread, so I'll post them again.

What an embarrassing pair of clowns. Him with a mis-matched suit with Argos jewellery and her looking like an old £5 crackhead brass with filthy feet!

View attachment 2500232
View attachment 2500233
View attachment 2500234
View attachment 2500235
---
So they really want people to believe he was wearing a £10k Cartier ring when his jacket and trousers looked cheap and nasty and weren't even the same colour and that god awful dress she was wearing was £1,510 originally and they couldn't even afford a hotel to get ready in and went in a car park? 🤣🤣🤣

MASSIVE FAIL! 💯

View attachment 2500238
My money is on the label still being in that dress so that she can return it!

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hahaha Fakey pulled a sicky🤣🤣🤣🤣 we fucking knew he would, what a letdown he is. Very convenient it happens when Flaps and Maris are there🙄🙄🙄.
If he's ill I don't want to see his scrawny body in the gym today🤮🤮🤮 or any day for that matter😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
As somebody who has protein daily this is shit and people avoid it . It’s full of shit
---

She wants to concentrate on getting a bond with Freddie back the ugly cow she really pisses me off !! Shameful not only does he live with dad but she’s fucked off so she doesn’t have to see him at all !!!
I've just looked up this Fuel Porridge. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Absolutely packed with sugar (second ingredient) and has a whopping 60.8g carbs!

Having been on a keto/low carb diet for months and completely cutting out processed and high sugar crap, I can safely say that when he bangs on about fasting and getting into ketosis, he is just proving what an uneducated clown he really is!

This shithouse would sell Zelda if he could.

Screenshot_20231011-102835~2.png

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
260 likes on his porridge ad that’s got to be the lowest he’s ever had! 😂 probably be a post of spud later as long as it’s not titled how do I have a teenager all of a sudden he’s done that a million times already

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Somebody commented that they saw her and Leo at the theatre today so i reckon she is definitely there for some filming and he can pretend he always takes his wife and son with him when he can as he hates being away from them so much we know how he loves to push his family man narrative. I see there’s not even 5000 likes on his post of him and the scruff wonder how much his follower count is down this week?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s the lack of self awareness and being unable to read a room that really fucks me off 😡 So she’s got the audacity to reshare a story on Israel and then the next story she posts is about fucking gifted food. Food that she’s obviously grifted for cos no way has that company approached her or just sent them to her. She’s hardly a healthy role model where it comes to diet/food.
Also don’t presume she’s home. He posted his porridge ad as if he was home and we all know he wasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart