Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Everything with her is slap dash; finished loft conversion, badly put together Vinted account with clothes looking shabby, scruffy looking kids. She’d rather holiday and scrounge than have any standards…well she did marry fakey so her standards are low

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I try not to say much about Leo but that story of him with the broom and hat, you can really see how short his legs are 🙁 I know these two are self obsessed twats but no way can they be that blinkered that they are not aware of it. I believe they know but choose not to mention it. For what reason I don’t know, the fact they share every single aspect of their lives. I hate to say it but when it gets to a stage that it can’t be glossed over, that’s when they’re going to use it (and him) for as much content, sympathy and publicity as they can rinse from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look how they put him out in the public domain about the ‘allegedly’ trolling. Unfortunately for him, both his parents have no scruples and are more concerned with being z listers than keeping their son private.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
He's always trying to make friends with bigger influencers by commenting on their posts. They literally do not know who he is and those that do, give him a wide berth. The desperation from these two to be a power couple in the influencing world is beyond a joke. Never going to happen. People actually hate him. He's childish, obsessed with himself, condescending, sarcastic and unfunny. No one wants to associate with him. She is a try hard, changing her voice and face to try and fit into the Instagram world. She's looking terrible, piggy little eyes and a jawline like Brad Pitt. She's more masculine than him. Both thick as shit, no wonder Leo is behind.

• Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Well you can die of flu so it’s not just the sniffles is it Jakey boy. I also have an utter hatred of people and their touch of flu but better a day later.
I remember my dad having it years ago and it took a good 2 weeks to get over and he wasn’t able to cycle to work for another 4 after that because he just didn’t have the lung capacity to even get to the end of the road.

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Wouldn't surprise me. He's a sly cunt, but if he has I bet he's been bollocked for it, his bad work ethic following him like a bad smell
It took him ages to get a job he went nearly a year with no work only butlins . He had them manic episodes saying he ain’t good enough nobody gives him a chance . He doesn’t help himself but his ego makes him believe he’s above others . He didn’t get main role . The cast can’t stand him either .

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s really odd isn’t it that he is desperate to be famous and recognised but can’t be bothered to do the graft and put in the long hours to get there. He reminds me a bit of Bewful Yung Gal (Lauren Goodger) who literally can’t be arsed with anything and still thinks she should be an a lister

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What a bunch of wankers. They will be gutered that they only got one pic on the red carpet. Thick fucks. It was never about the actual pride of Britain heroes, it was about the red carpet and exposure that they desperately crave and live for. As for her slutty red dress and saggy tits, I have no words

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I bet his ears are fucking burning with the cast slagging him off for his family tagging along.
Is that because nobody asks him to go for drinks/meals after work, so she's gonna be riding along for the rest of the tour???
Like when she gate crashed the Footloose tour that just so happened to be in Dubai 😂 She even had to take Spud and made an “arse” of herself getting dressed up to sit on a swing and pretend to eat in an expensive restaurant and had a “family beach day” without her other son! well she can have all the “family” days out without him now because he seems to be living with his Dad and she seems to not give a shit and is acting like Mum of the fucking year with Leo now!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
In a normal situation - which theirs isn't - I could fully understand someone going to stay with their other half for a night or two while they are working in some nice town or city. Potter around, see the sights, go out to eat, nightlife, whatever.

Cooped up in a hotel room with a small child and doing nothing because you haven't a penny. 🤷‍♀️ Nope.

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
There will be a generation of young adults who will have serious issues after their parents have bombarded their social media accounts with photos of their babies, children, precious personal moments who go on to be teens and adults knowing that their mates at school can go back and find photos that are personal. Freddie will be at secondary in a few years and his peers can go back and look at his private life from years before and it will generate mocking and potential bullying. Not every child is resilient or capable of dealing with the nasty world.

• Heart
  • Angry

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
He doesn't even have an ounce of shame that the sick note was called here on a number of occasions 🤭 I would be mortified if I read people playing bingo saying he will be sick in x amount of weeks, 😂🤭 and then he just goes and posts about it knowing what's been said about him him. He is an utter twat

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So assuming he wasn’t there due to ‘illness’, I wonder what his bosses think about the fact he was posting a picture online at 7pm last night? Surely if you’re that sick, you’re in bed and the last thing on your mind is being on your phone and trying to up your engagement on instagram? Convenient it happened when Flappys visiting though 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Enjoy your gifted food you waste of space. Wish these stupid influencers would not pretend to care about the state of the world and then in the next breath share their gifted food.
There is no way that she knows anything about the conflict between Israel and Palestine. She’s just posting for likes, it’s disgusting

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
I always find it interesting that his likes on his photos magically jump up by around 2000 overnight but of course all his followers and likes are genuine! He hasn’t made himself look very good either throwing a sickie when his wife and kid are there

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Wish he would fuck off. He’s got the same common cold that is doing the rounds I’ve got it most of my family and friends have it. Unlike this cunt I have asthma which I struggle to control in normal circumstances let alone when I’m poorly. I ABSOLUTELY do need oxygen if I get admitted to hospital and I also need a nebuliser at home. I’m on steroids and antibiotics because every damn time I get a virus it goes to my chest.
Do I have time off work - no, do I sit moesning about it - no
So fuck off fakey you absolute melt

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
God love him he had to get up with the child once, he has been getting full night sleep while 'working away' every parent gets up with their kids on bad nights get over it and stop eye fucking yourself while u are at it. Thought u were tired not that tired to share with the world and eye fuck yourself all morning. And the pic of him after the gym 🤣 practising his sad face for world mental health day 🤣
---
And the other one whinging over people not saying thanks while driving 🤣 build a fucking bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 23