Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Eee my god they are both soooo embarrassing. Im actually embarrassed for them. Shes desperate for likes and hes just desperate to be acknowledged by people with blue ticks. 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

trine

Chatty Member
Is this g*mp gripping his phone with his gigantic gnashers?
Oh the humiliation 😬
IMG_3898.png

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
You know what, highly fucking convenient he pulled a sickie when Sophie and Leo were there. Imagine having to tell your instagram you’re feeling β€œunwell” so it looks more believable when you ring in sick. He is a pathetic little man.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Notice how Freddie hasn't been there since nik nak annouced that mammy hits daddy.

• Sad
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the reason he’ll never get a full time job in the TV industry. He wants to do SCD and he can’t even manage 4 weeks of 2 hr days without being off sick. He really is one workshy cunt and he proves it every single time.
Now we await the overworked, stress, tired, excuses story as to why he’s let people down yet again πŸ™„
Well that and the fact that he is talentless and unlikeable. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think the FM may regret their decision to use Fakey as the cast member for most of their promotion.
Maybe he’s not actually sick and he’s been given time off because a huge TV presenting/acting/reality opportunity has come up but he’s got to keep it quiet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
As if it was flu when's he's back in the gym today, such a big fucking baby Fakey wakey had a wickle coldy woldy🀣🀣🀣
Flaps had Fred for the night then, been reading Tattle have youπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ God she's pathetic, and that fucking voice she's using🫠🫠🫠 Fred obviously doesn’t want plastering all over Instagram from his reaction. Silly bitch🀬🀬🀬

• Heart
  • Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Very true actually . I wonder did he beg to live with his dad . He’s at that age now he has his own mind poor Lad witnessing them pair
I think there's a lot that goes on behind closed doors. Alcohol, drug use, abuse towards each other. That's why they put on this happy family act to cover that all up and yeah you're right he has his own mind and can speak out and tell his dad what goes on and likely his dad has took him away after this incident. They are trying to cover it up with sharing the odd photo of Freddie. They can't lie to themselves tho. They know they have lost Freddie due to their behaviour but don't want anyone to know. They are both shithouses and they know it

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 06/10/23

Sophie and Leo travelled all the way to Coventry to stay for one night (still no sign of Freddie). Sophie was wearing a hideous pair of silver trousers. They went for a very early meal and then took cold scraps of food back with them in a box to the hotel. 🀣🀣

Tell us your brassic without telling us!

View attachment 2502319
View attachment 2502320
View attachment 2502321
View attachment 2502322
Why would you film yourselves boxing up a ham sandwich and a few chips? Guantanamo Bay wouldn’t get that information out of me if I’d done that.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If you ordered a Bond girl from wish, temu or bambi and bear maybe…
---
What a picture of health and happiness !
Looking 'like a Bond girl'. I've seen better looking corpses.

"Sorry I've been QUITE".

Quite what?

Quite a lying, workshy, sicknote?
Quite a syrup-wearing prick?
Quite an illiterate knobhead?

It's Q U I E T!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Fucking hell😳😳😳 what an absolute total melt he is, man flu, bullshit. I had flu once I literally didn't get out of bed for 2 weeks, not even been 2 days you prick. Honestly running out of swear words to describe this cunt, what a waste of space he is.
As someone above said, when man flu is mentioned you know it's bollocks. He really is a lazy lazy fucking bastard🀬🀬🀬

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Poor Leo has no routine and now not even at nursery where he gets some real attention.Makes no sense to drag a child like Leo along for what.Obviously not missing poor Fred both a pair of cunts😑

• Heart
  • Sad