Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
His porridge ad he did 2 days ago only has 446 likes 🤣🤣...loving that even the bots are giving up he's that fucking boring and unlikeable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I love the fact that Oktagon keep publicly stating that Paul is donating his WHOLE fight purse to charity but no mention of Fakey donating anything. Looks so bad on him and so it should 👍🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
yep 👍 “The Full Monty tour stars Danny Hatchard as Gaz, Jake Quickenden as Guy, Bill Ward as Gerald, Neil Hurst as Dave” (copy and paste from google lol) Thats looks very bad on the production team as im sure his blue rince brigade and gay men follwers probably paid to see the twat and then he’s a no show! He’s so unprofessional, they must be kicking themselves for giving him a chance! Well here’s another example as to why he should not be given these opportunities, he should be greatful as most of that production are professionally trained actors and have studied drama and then some cunt from X factor is up on stage with them and thinks he’s better than them! Prick

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
No Fakey you did not have the fucking flu you stupid cunt 😡
As for an island in the kitchen 🙄 Maybe get a proper TV unit in your lounge first. She does realise getting an island isn’t going to make their house look any nicer or more expensive. The z listers I follow (not many I hasten to add) their kitchens are the size of the whole downstairs of their house. Trying yet again to show they’ve got money and failing miserably. Forever home or not, you’d just get the whole kitchen done if you could afford it. They wouldn’t be getting the island if they were moving anytime soon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
I’m guessing today will be exactly the same bore fest as the past four Sundays! A lie in for Mr hardworking then the gym a nap and lunch at about 3 possibly a walk thrown in then a really awkward family reel again for as many likes as possible and for the usual cringe comments of you’re such great parents Fred and Leo are so lucky 🙄

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Which normal person comes on instagram at 430am to put ⬇ on their stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine the first thing you think to do when you wake up is to grab your phone and post on social media purely for attention 🤯
So either Leo has had him up or his ‘illness’ is going to be worse. Only one show today so hope the poor love is still ok to do whatever he planned for content with Flappy & Leo because there’s definitely a reason they are there.
He’s probably still asleep and the story has been scheduled to post for 4:30am so his followers rush to check he’s ok!

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So flappy is back home. Fakey is posting sad emojis at 4am. Have they had another falling out or is Jake in trouble at work? Or both?

It’s just such a depressing way to live life.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Anybody notice pride of Britain insta has reposted everybody’s story but not jakes and he’s done about ten posts already ….

shows how irrelevant he is
Someone mentioned it earlier, they're just ordinary people pretending they're famous. They haven't got the money, lifestyle, personality or careers to even begin to be famous...
Like today. After yesterday's utter shit show, they're posting the only photos, one on an empty red carpet, and the other by the bogs...it was a fucking disaster, but these two think it was the Oscars they went to.
Completely deluded, both of them.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Messing around with her face again today. And apparently she’s been having a social media detox. Can you make it a permanent one please? And ask your husband to do the same lol.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Filming and barking at that child again. He's so far behind. He can't even put a four piece picture puzzle together or count past five.

Put your phone down you absolute cunt and teach him instead of barking orders at him through a damn phone. 🤬

View attachment 2500513
View attachment 2500514
View attachment 2500515
View attachment 2500516
View attachment 2500518
Maris doesn't take anything in or recognise any shapes/ things. Counting from 1 to 4 - at his age- isnt being clever. Jake barking at him to repeat ' parrot-fashion' doesn't mean naff-all in cognitive function . If you said it was a ship , Maris would repeat ship after prompting , & point at a lettuce.
He's not " so clever" at all jakey- it's rather worrying but I guess the sympathy likes online from the old bags with rinsed hair that like him will mean everything?

Ludicrous.

• Sick
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
So Flaps has gone home then, what was the point if her visit with Maris🤔 saving on gas and lecy, skint bastards🤣🤣 looks like she didn't get any freebies offered to her, beggy bitch. I just googled and there's loads to do in Chester, the zoo, the outlet village, bewilderwood, a treasure trail, roman experience, river walks, miniature railway, river cruises to name a few. So obvious they are skint, literally spent the whole time in the hotel except for a soft play place, she can do that at home ffs. That boy gets no stimulation whatsoever, they give him food to keep him quiet, nearly every pic or story he's stuffing his face.
No sign of dipper head either, waiting for tomorrow when he posts a story thanking everyone for their messages asking if he's ok🤮🤮🤮🤮
These two lead such a boring life.

Flaps eating her gifted slop🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather cook and buy my own, beggy beggy bitch, she is as bad as he is now, no sign of Fred, will he be on her stories later, trying to show us she still see him, would love to know what went off with that one. They are both really shit parents, you'd never know she had an older child from the shit she does.

• Heart
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Bet he's pulling his hair out not being able to post shit...What am I saying he ain't got any lol 😂😆 🤣 😂... WIGGO...

• Haha