Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thought… is she going to these places because he’s got a film crew following him for the ‘fight’ & he wants to look like a family man OR is she going away to avoid the Bailiffs
Could be either but I’m leaning towards the film crew. The small bits I managed to stomach watching, I’m convinced, like others have said on here, they are desperate for their own reality show. She loves the camera as much as he does so if there’s a chance she can be featured, she’d be there like a shot. Also as you say he’s always pushing the family man narrative. Maybe someone should ask him where his stepson is then. He’s definitely not seen him this weekend

Reactions: 18
Notice how Freddie hasn't been there since nik nak annouced that mammy hits daddy.

Reactions: 25
I said last thread he'd be in the warm barrell, I apologie lol

How are we supposed to know what flappy's skin actually looks like when she uses a filter
She's glad when it's warm and sunny as she cant afford the leccy or gas lol
Load of parcels to drop off? that the clothes returns
Fred still awol, definitely at his dads after the physical fight they had, cant persaude me otherwise

Reactions: 22
So she's already sending back parcels ffs!!!! These companies should blacklist the utter tramp. I bet that red dress was utterly filthy!

Her 'posh accent' really does drop in that first clip.... "wevver", "anuvver". Now she's onto another fake tan brand after claiming the last one was the best.

I'm sure she's going up to Chester to get her ugly mug on this stupid "cockumentary" they're filming. Spud needs to be in nursery every day at this point because he's not advancing at all with these two cretins. I'm sure RatBoy is pushing the 'family man' narrative.

I sincerely hope Freddie is living with his dad now away from those two cunts. Something definitely happened that day when Spud talked about "mummy hurt daddy" and "fighting" etc.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 15
Let's hope. Nobody deserves these two wankers for parents.
Maris doesn't stand a chance

Reactions: 19
It's abusive behaviour.
He is an abuser, she doesn't seem to realise it, but he is.

Reactions: 20
I bet there were several at the awards last night who genuinely wondered who his guest was, as she really is a nobody, she’s got a huge following but she really is talentless. She’d a cling on to a z lister and that’s it really.

Reactions: 16
Lol at him wearing a Jacksonville Jaguars hoodie as they played in london yesterday, we all know you didnt go fakey

Reactions: 18
Thanks all! I was truly struck with inspiration by these beggy twats and their shit show on at Pride of Britain. What larks will we have this thread?! Can't wait to see. Although he's too close for comfort in my hometown this week!

Reactions: 17
Chester zoo is pretty famous. That's something they could do. Walk the Roman walls. Obviously asking for engagement as all of this info is easily available on Google

Reactions: 21
Well another all-time low has been reached. Spud given an ice cream to eat in the fucking bath fgs.

Reactions: 20
Interact with your child without a camera you absolute sad bastard. You know that’s the only time he ever looks after Leo. He’s a proper shit dad.

Reactions: 23
I could be wrong and it’s probably all for the gram, but why’s he acting so shocked Leo’s got an ice cream in the bath, it’s as if he’s been left alone in the bath, as you can hear Sophie downstairs, wouldn’t put it past them to just wander off and leave him to it

Reactions: 25
Leo being treated like a preforming monkey. Should he be able to them puzzles and matching at his age? That could have been real quality time with his son. But always camera comes first

Reactions: 13
That poor boy doesn’t stand a chance. I know we only see “clips” of their day on Insta and snippets of days out etc but he really isn’t be challenged or stimulated enough, he’s just fed and fed to keep him quiet.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.